Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 10th (Updated 5/30)
Topic Started: May 29 2013, 04:53 PM (28,809 Views)
JoeBucs32

Love all the spoilers about Hope. Oh wait, THERE ARE NONE!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

DaraFan
May 29 2013, 08:57 PM
If Vargas and Nicole didn't cause Eric to start longing and having fantasies of Nicole, then I really have a hard time believing that Bricole hooking up will change that.
They really just need to learn to write a good love story.

concerned
Member Avatar

Love love love seeing Brady and Nicole in scenes together.

Its been done and done well . Who knows maybe they've "changed" and it will all work out this time.

Still If the only way we can Nicole and Brady together in scenes under this regime is by them having sex I guess that is the price that must be paid.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

This is just sad. I like Bricole but these writers have a way of screwing EVERYTHING. There's seriously no need to go down this route. If these two are at all viable compared to ericole and bristen then writing it properly. I agree that she needs some self respect but the fact that these writers refuse to write her differently is demoralizing. They are treating her as badly as ALL these men have. MarDar were the only writers in long while who wrote Nicole well and strong but they ruined that with another nasty romp between ej and sami and as her fan I am very disappointed in this new turn. They should have let them remain friends while Eric and Kristen seethed in jealousy but no, their "let's use Nicole one more time while Brady is supposedly separated from his true love" tactic yet again infuriates me. It's so not necessary. I'm already sick of Eric for his non movement where she is concerned. Actually use him or get him off screen then I won't be reminded of this BS that he's her true love. If that were true, they'd he together by now.

I think now I'd be far happier if Nicole left Salem and AZ leaves this graveyard of a soap for something better for her at the very least where the writing for her would be better and make sense and allow for growth.
Edited by Laufeyson, May 29 2013, 10:09 PM.

Dee-anne

MissLola
May 29 2013, 09:14 PM
Dee-anne
May 29 2013, 08:45 PM
MissLola
May 29 2013, 05:15 PM
I am honestly happy that I gave up on Nicole ever being written the way I want to see her. Her life is a constant series of bad mistakes. I am not the biggest Sami fan but at least her harem of men all at least made an effort to pursue her and marry her. Nicole constantly ends up allowing herself to be used as a rebound with no interest in commitment and ends up getting her feelings hurt while the guy moves on. At this point it is just degrading and gross. :yuk: . Get some self respect girl.
I hate the way the writers treat Nicole. She must lose everything and must never be happy. I am still bitter about the fact that they made her lose her second baby and the way they did it was just awful. I would disagree that Nicole has no interest in commitment. EJ has pursued her and has told her countless times that he loved her, and she married him when he asked her. Not her fault that he is a lying dog. Brady also wanted a relationship with her and wanted her to leave EJ for him, but Nicole was committed to her relationship with EJ. She wanted it to work. She is single now and barely speaks to EJ because of what he did to her, and did not take him back even though he was begging her to come back to him, so she does have some self respect.

I think Nicole loves Brady but not in love with him, otherwise she would not have gone back to EJ for the sake of having Sydney in her life, a child that was not hers. The fact that she did that proved to me that she was not in love with Brady. As for Brady, he was in love with Nicole at one point, and wanted her to leave EJ and marry him, but because she kept on telling him that she loved EJ, he moved on. Although he still had feelings for her. I think those feelings were tested when she wanted a child and he refused to have one with her, even to adopt one. that showed that he did not love her enough to give her what she most desired. But it could have been simply that he no longer trusted her, because she did use to lie to him a lot, and he did break up with her because she lied to him one to many times. They had just started going out again when she made that request and I believe she would have married Brady if he had asked her again.

When she started fantasising about Rafe, she was on the rebound from EJ, but thankfully, nothing happened between those two. I just like them as just friends. Then came Daniel and he was the one that made the first move, getting all jealous with her friendship with Rafe, until the new writers came along and decided to put Daniel back with Jennifer which meant ending that relationship with Nicole immediately, and they did it in such a horrible way. Making her lose her baby on top od it was the worse. The only baby I have ever looked forward to being born on a soap and it is simply because of Ari why. She conveyed so well how much Nicole wanted a baby and I wanted it for her.

Since AZ came back on the show in 2008, she has been back and forth between EJ and Brady. Brady had told her many times that he loved her. EJ has told her many times that he loved her and married her twice, and was willing to go through with marrying her a third time if Nicole wanted but she did not, not after what he did to her. So, it is not that she has no interest in commitment. She makes the effort to chase the good guys. She chased Brady, not so much because she was in love with him but, because he was a good guy, and she believed a good guy will make her happy. She refused to give up on Daniel because of the same reason. I don't think many people believed that she was in love with Daniel. It was coming too soon after breaking up with EJ. She wanted Daniel because she thought he was a good guy and if she had him then she will have a happy family with Daniel and her baby. That is what she dreamed. So, more proof that she wants commitment. Now, she is in love with Eric another good person. They are all total opposites from EJ.

But you are right, these writers do not want her to be happy, and just when you think she will get some happiness they take it away from her and that is why it is so frustrating being a Nicole fan. There was no reason to have EJ cheat on her, and there seriously was no entertainment value in that, there was no reason for her to have lost her baby. It is only one reason I can think of why they did that. AZ is so good that even if she had her baby we still would have had some great performance from her.

I dread to think where they are taking her story now. She is hardly on as it is, but I hope they don't have Nicole leaping into bed with Brady. They should give it some time before he has anymore sex. After-all, he claimed to be so madly in love with Kristen. As for Nicole she is young, free, and single, and she is single through no fault of her own. At the moment the object of her attraction is not available being a priest and all so, I don't mind her and Brady getting closer. Just keep the sex out of it.
You are misinterpreting what I am saying. I was refering to the men having no interest in a commitment to her. Not about her lack of interest in a commitment to them. I also was not even refering to Ej. As I am not even going to touch on that mess. I was refering to the last year with her crush on Rafe that he did not return, her fling with Daniel that he ended and she embarassed herself, and her almost romp with Vargas in which he did not care that she called him by another man's name.
And besides leaving Ej, no I do not feel that she has much self esteem. Nor do I find her actions defendable any longer. The bottom line is that if you do not respect yourself, no one else will either. What she really needs is some counseling in order to get her life back in order. Not another rebound fling.
She liked Rafe because in her opinion he was a decent guy and he was being very good to her. I seriously doubt she was in love with him, even though she was considering the possibility of being with him, and she quickly gave up on that idea when she found out he was in love with Carrie, and they just continued to be friends. Nothing wrong with that. As for Daniel, as I said he is the one that made the first move. He is the one taking her out, he was the one being jealous of her relationship with Rafe, so I am not surprised that Nicole thought he was really into her. The viewers thought so as well.

And I did say that the new writers came on and turned that story around because they wanted Daniel with Jennifer and it just turned into a horrible embarrassing story because their aim was to have Nicole as Dannifer angst and to make sure she lose her baby. Yes, she wanted commitment from Daniel but Daniel was back in love with Jennifer in the blink of an eye Nicole couldn't quite come to terms with what happened.

As for Vargas, Nicole was not looking for commitment from him. She certainly had no feelings for him, she just liked him. She thought he had a great body, and he was not looking for any commitment from her. She is suppose to be in love with Eric who she cannot have because he is married to the church. And once again, Vargas is the one that made the first move. She is not married, and not cheating on anyone. So is free to do as she pleases, and if she feels like having a little fun with Vargas she is free to do so. I was so relieved that she did not have sex with him though.

These writers have written other characters on this show horribly, it is not just Nicole. She has been spending a lot of time with Eric and they don't show them often, so maybe that is why we haven't any awful scenes with her like the ones we had when she was the angst for Dannifer. I have enjoyed her scenes with Eric and I wish she was on more. I even enjoyed her scenes with Vargas but, I prefer them as adversaries rather than lovers, so I was quite relieved when she kicked him out.

concerned
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
May 29 2013, 10:05 PM
This is just sad. I like Bricole but these writers have a way of screwing EVERYTHING. There's seriously no need to go down this route. If these two are at all viable compared to ericole and bristen then writing it properly. I agree that she needs some self respect but the fact that these writers refuse to write her differently is demoralizing. They are treating her as badly as ALL these men have. MarDar were the only writers in long while who wrote Nicole well and strong but they ruined that with another nasty romp between ej and sami and as her fan I am very disappointed in this new turn. They should have let them remain friends while Eric and Kristen seethed in jealousy but no, their "let's use Nicole one more time while Brady is supposedly separated from his true love" tactic yet again infuriates me. It's so not necessary. I'm already sick of Eric for his non movement where she is concerned. Actually use him or get him off screen then I won't be reminded of this BS that he's her true love. If that were true, they'd he together by now.

I think now I'd be far happier if Nicole left Salem and AZ leaves this graveyard of a soap for something better for her at the very least where the writing for her would be better and make sense and allow for growth.
Time for Nicole to take Sydney and run.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

concerned
May 29 2013, 10:10 PM
Laufeyson

Time for Nicole to take Sydney and run.
Anything with Sydney is 10000000000x better than the rubbish they have, are and will be showing regarding her so called story.

am103
Member Avatar

Woah, woah, woah. Whaa-at?!

Nicole and Brady heat up? This is literally the most conflicting spoiler I've ever read. On the one side, I love love LOVE me some Bricole! But...

What about Ericole? :(

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

JoeBucs32
May 29 2013, 09:19 PM
Love all the spoilers about Hope. Oh wait, THERE ARE NONE!
this is a problem!!!
there are also no spoilers about Vargas.

lysie
Member Avatar

I think Bricole have TONS more chemistry than Bristen, but I can never get behind Bricole, and having it this quickly after the Bristen reveal isn't going to help that at all.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

i feel sorry for the Safe fans who are basically having their couple used as fake EJami angst. If TomSell want to do a real EJ/Sami/Rafe triangle then do it. don't play dumbass games with one fanbase just to create some ridiculous drama for the other one's preferred pairing.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Oh please. No more Ej/Sami/Rafe triangle!!! I won't survive another round of that! :frustration:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

MissLola
May 29 2013, 10:43 PM
Oh please. No more Ej/Sami/Rafe triangle!!! I won't survive another round of that! :frustration:
i'd probably have more sympathy for either fanbase if it weren't for the fact that Bo/Hope/Billie dragged on for over 10 years. it was on & off, yes, but it was the default fall-back when the writers couldn't think of anything else to write for Bo & Hope. not to mention that 1994-late 1998 was all one long triangle story with a few pauses & other stories that dropped the triangle to a secondary story.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

MissLola
May 29 2013, 10:43 PM
The lack of chemistry between GG/JS and GG/AS makes that particular triangle just grueling to watch. That's why I'd take 10 more rounds of EJami/Lumi over 1 more round of Ejami/Safe. At least with Ejami/Lumi, the chemistry flows between all three.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DaraFan
If Vargas and Nicole didn't cause Eric to start longing and having fantasies of Nicole, then I really have a hard time believing that Bricole hooking up will change that.
Brady is his brother though and also has a history with Nicole. The Nicole and Vargas was just a one time thing. Something better happen and soon!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chinkybig

Daytime
May 29 2013, 04:53 PM
NE Spoilers week of June 10

Sami works to save Rafe's life

Kristen has a tense encounter with Sami and Eric

John makes a stunning confession to Marlena

Kristen and Nicole get into a huge cat fight

Things heat up between Nicole and Brady

credit: jcren

- Oh God. Sami needs to go far, far away from Rafe (and from any other harem that she has for that matter). Unless she is going to donate any of her vital organs to Rafe to save him in exchange for her life, then I am NOT interested. :rolleyes:

- GO Kristen! It's far-fetched, but I don't mind having Kristen and Sami involved in a cat-fight, with Sami having her ass wiped by Kristen, while Eric the peacemaker tries to break them apart, unsuccessfully. :blulaugh:

- I have nothing against Drake, but this John storyline has been full of horse shit that I am rooting for Marlena to lay on 2 smacks and then some again to John for good measure.

- My money is on Nicole. :blulaugh:

- Oh dear, THAT soon?!? Why!!! :shrug:

angie37
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 29 2013, 11:12 PM
DaraFan
Brady is his brother though and also has a history with Nicole. The Nicole and Vargas was just a one time thing. Something better happen and soon!

I couldn't agree more!!! Eric better speak up and reveal something about the way he truly feels. He wants to dictate that she not go out or anything else but wants to clam up when it comes to showing his feelings. Yeah, he's a priest, so he can't have it both ways. Either he keeps the collar, or he decides to fight for Nicole and puts a ring on it.

ETA: Can't wait for Nicole and Kristen :cheer:
Edited by angie37, May 30 2013, 07:26 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Laufeyson

I have a hard time believing that there will be anything to Bricole here....I really think they are being used as angst for both Ericole and Bristen. If Nicole ends up doing Brady, who clearly knows that Nicole loves Eric and Nicole knows that Brady loves Kristen then it totally will ruin Ericole for me. I'm hoping it's just a setup and the story will lead to Kristen desperately trying to get Brady away from Nicole by making Eric finally REACT. Kristen knows that Nicole has the hots for Eric, so what better way to get Nicole away from Brady than to get Eric to finally act.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

I was all for Bricole until Ericole came around..... I really wanted Bricole when she lost the baby and you could see he cared about her. Ever since then I feel like he has only used her. As he will be again I assume.

I still want Ericole!! Period!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

I want these writers to stop this Sami/Rafe insanity. I don't want Sami to be the one who saves Rafe...I don't want her anywhere near him and the vortex of her sucking glittery hooha. They broke them up months ago and both have moved on. Let it go. Rafe needs a new love interest away from Sami and the Dimeras...come on CS. I sure hope this whole saving Rafe doesn't form the basis for Sami's being jailed either. Just. end. it. now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply