Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Conf. Wally Kurth interview
Topic Started: May 29 2013, 05:29 PM (2,659 Views)
Sevprince
Member Avatar

Posted Image
:wub:

Interview

Quote:

DC: There's been this whole romance of Will and Sonny. Sami likes Sonny, but Adrienne has some issues with Will.

WK: That comes back up. That all comes into play; it comes up in what we're doing right now. It all sort of comes bubbling up and I have to take sides, Sonny's side and Adrienne's side. It's really been fun; a lot of good complications come up that I think the audience is really going to enjoy.
Edited by Sevprince, May 29 2013, 08:38 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Quote:

I've been reading in spoilers that Justin is going to be mixing it up even more with EJ and Sami?

WK: Yeah. I love it. I'm working! When you mix it up with those two, you get some airtime.

That's so fucking sad. :lol:

Sevprince
Member Avatar

It does look like Adrienne withdraws her support for Wilson. I wondered what happens to change her mind.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm so glad we are getting more Justin. I LOVE Ned and always want Wally Kurth on both shows, but I wouldn't mind at all if DAYS bumped him to contract. He's just great.

Sevprince
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
May 29 2013, 05:32 PM
Quote:

I've been reading in spoilers that Justin is going to be mixing it up even more with EJ and Sami?

WK: Yeah. I love it. I'm working! When you mix it up with those two, you get some airtime.

Between that and this:
Quote:

DC: DAYS has become really sexy of late, with the stripping and unexpected romances. Are we going to see some hot scenes with Justin and Adrienne coming up anytime soon?

WK: [Laughs] I think there's some discrimination. For some reason, actors over 50 aren't allowed to take their shirt off. I don't know what's going on.

I love the fact that he is honest. I would trade seeing Wally shirtless any time over Rafe and Dan.
Edited by Sevprince, May 29 2013, 05:46 PM.

trojangal
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
May 29 2013, 05:32 PM
Quote:

Sad but True
& if having scenes with EJ & Sami gives
Justin/Wally more air time I am okay with that.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I love the EJ/Justin scenes so I'm VERY interested to see the Sami/EJ/Justin scenes too. Looks like Justin will be the attorney that helps gets Sami out of legal trouble. My law-loving heart is pleased. ^_^

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I am thrilled that Wally is getting lots of story and the fact that it's with EJ and Sami is a bonus! Wally is such a class act - so down to earth and honest.

spartan
Member Avatar

I guess I was watching GH when his early stuff on Days was happening. Then when I switched over to Days, he went to GH? I dunno, but I hadn't seen much of Justin/Wally before this run. Basically, I really....like really :wub: him.

I am happy he is getting in more story. I'm not gonna lie either....putting him with EJ has been a little bit of a soap nirvana for me. I'm a total EJustin fangirl. I'm excited for what's to come this summer with Justin and EJami in story together as well. This should be good! :popcorn:

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Looks like he's having a blast at DAYS!

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't understand why they're using Justin to be Sami's lawyer when EJ is RIGHT THERE. Except that they didn't want to lost WK to GH.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
May 29 2013, 10:27 PM
I don't understand why they're using Justin to be Sami's lawyer when EJ is RIGHT THERE. Except that they didn't want to lost WK to GH.
Seriously, why are you looking gift horses in the mouth?

I'm sure they will say it's because EJ is too close to represent her well.

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 29 2013, 10:28 PM
lysie
May 29 2013, 10:27 PM
Seriously, why are you looking gift horses in the mouth?

I'm sure they will say it's because EJ is too close to represent her well.
Because it's not my gift, lol. Justin has no tie to the DiMeras, so and I couldn't care less about who gets to work with James Scott next. I find their alliance completely stupid. And it's not a knock on Justin. It's a knock on EJ. I have no issue with Justin being used more.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Meanwhile, is anybody surprised that WK spoiled so much? We now know the EJefano battle for DE will last about three months, that Justin will be Sami's lawyer, and that he will continue to be in a SL with Ejami. That's kind of a lot for such a short interview, LOL.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 29 2013, 10:30 PM
Meanwhile, is anybody surprised that WK spoiled so much? We now know the EJefano battle for DE will last about three months, that Justin will be Sami's lawyer, and that he will continue to be in a SL with Ejami. That's kind of a lot for such a short interview, LOL.
Considering this happened at the Atlanta event, I wouldn't be surprised if alcohol made his lips a little looser. That or he's excited about getting more airtime. Regardless, I'm thankful for the deets. I can wait to see this play out. I am always here for more ejustin.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

I love Ejustin. I'll take them anyway I can, even if it doesn't make a whole lotta sense.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Great interview. Looking forward to seeing more Justin on-screen. Curious what this story with EJ/Sami will be about. It is sad that the only way I can see Justin is if he's interacting with EJ and/or Sami. There is so much with Justin that can done on his own and with airtime. Oh well... I won't be too picky lol. Anything to see him on-screen at this point is fine by me.

And yes please give Justin/Adrienne some love scenes. Some shirtless Justin would be nice for a change.

Would love to see him go back to GH for some Ned action too.

Glad that DAYS is using him more. As it should be.

lachelle73

Sevprince
May 29 2013, 05:29 PM
Posted Image
:wub:

Interview

Quote:

DC: There's been this whole romance of Will and Sonny. Sami likes Sonny, but Adrienne has some issues with Will.

WK: That comes back up. That all comes into play; it comes up in what we're doing right now. It all sort of comes bubbling up and I have to take sides, Sonny's side and Adrienne's side. It's really been fun; a lot of good complications come up that I think the audience is really going to enjoy.
Why are they taking sides and why does Adrienne withdrawl support for Will. Are Will and Sonny going to be having problems or is this just the parents having problems. I hope Will and Sonny don't break up again. :( But the way its written it looks like Sonny and Adrienne maybe on different sides on this and Justin is caught in the middle.
Edited by lachelle73, May 30 2013, 10:37 AM.

am103
Member Avatar

LOL @ Justin having a story now because of interacting with EJ and Sami. He is right - that pretty much guarantees airtime. Look what happened to Rafe and Nicole - we saw substantially less airtime with those two after they were cut from the immediate EJami story.

In my opinion, I feel that Days is using Justin more because they're afraid of losing him to GH. Wally had a blast during his visit over there and it garnered a lot of fan approval. I think Days is finally starting to realize just how much fans appreciate Justin and Adrienne and are trying to use them more in an effort to keep them. And I say it's about damn time.

KimAshton

It took long enough to use Justin more. Wally is talented and so sweet. So nice not to have to just delete episodes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply