Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Foster's; ABCFamily
Topic Started: May 30 2013, 02:09 PM (2,215 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Produced by Jennifer Lopez,premieres Monday on ABC Family.

About a lesbian couple who takes in foster children,as well as raising their own.Looks pretty good.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I'm going to check this one out too. Joanna Johnson (Karen Spencer, B&B) is an executive producer on this show.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Enjoyed it.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i like this show too.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Brandon's bitch of a girlfriend read her journal.

Alin89
Member Avatar

im loving this show so far! i felt bad for brandon's dad

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I enjoy this show that much, and I really dislike Tayla ugh.... I can't wait for tomorrow eeeee

etfan1

I Loooovvee this show :O

ABC family has the best shows

Alin89
Member Avatar

the quicinera looked so good! they were all so pretty :) im happy brendan broke up with talla.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Alin89
Jun 25 2013, 08:56 PM
the quicinera looked so good! they were all so pretty :) im happy brendan broke up with talla.
Me too,she is a bitch.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

BalscoFan5
Jun 25 2013, 09:34 PM
Alin89
Jun 25 2013, 08:56 PM
Me too,she is a bitch.
Me Three! So Glad They break up.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i feel bad for mike he seems to be very lonely.
Edited by Alin89, Jun 26 2013, 02:44 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

If anyone was wondering the shows theme song is "where you belong" by Kari Kimmel.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I like wyatt and callie. Jude is so cute. Adrianna is annoying me. Jesus wat an idiot for not using a condom. next week is look good too.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Marianna pierced her nose herself,ouch and all to impress a guy,wrong move.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Marrianna was very funny when she became drunk. I think Mike's dad has a drinking problem. I'm not liking liam. I felt so bad for wyatt. I wish we saw Jude. I wish Marianna would stop seeing her mom. I think she is trouble. I wonder how mike's dad will pay for brendan's lessons. Next week its looking good

Alin89
Member Avatar

Poor lexie! they r undocumented that was a shocker. I love how realistic this show is. Poor callie can't believe she was raped by liam. i hope marianna doesnt help her bio mom. I loved how wyatt defended callie. Jude is too cute. He is playing pretty good. I think liam is doing something with that girl too. next week is looking intersting. I like that lexie and marianna r friends again.
Edited by Alin89, Jul 16 2013, 05:38 PM.

DavidSS

OMG. Words can not express tonight's episode. This episode was all sorts of craziness!! And I'm hearing the next two episodes are suppose to be really Crazy Good! I LOVE THIS SHOW! My heart was racing thru this entire episode. And then boom, that Cliffhanger! I call it the 5 gunshot cliffhanger. I really can't wait for next week!

I really hope Jesus or Stef or Mike gets shot, or die. But i don't know I have a bad feeling :( :(
Edited by DavidSS, Jul 22 2013, 11:26 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Im loving wyatt and callie they r better matched then brendan and callie. Brendan should stick with talla. I felt so bad for talla. Jesus and Marianna r so stupid for going to their bio mom and to a bad neighboorhood. I'm feeling so bad for Mike. Lena's ex was awful I didn't like her one bit. I want more jude though. that cliffhanger looked crazy. I cant wait till next week.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

No- No more Brandon/tayla I hate them as couple, I like wyatt but not with Callie... I cannot wait to watch monday!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply