Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Foster's; ABCFamily
Topic Started: May 30 2013, 02:09 PM (1,496 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Great cliffhanger with the gun shots.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Another terrific episode.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

i agree another great episode tonight.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Show was picked up,returns in January.

:)

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

YAY!!!!!!!

Alin89
Member Avatar

I loved the flashbacks on how everything started between lena and stef and Marianna and Jesus. I seriously feel bad for Mike. I'm happy he is seeking help for his alcholism. I like wyatt alot. I felt bad for him when he said to callie to be with Brendon. I'm so happy Jude reappeared for this episode. I missed him. I felt so bad for Callie she wanted brendon then saw him with talla. I think brendon is being to hard on this dad thats just my opinion. I'm so happy that stef has survived. I wonder how she will deal with saying a lie to the Interal Affairs. I hope Marianna and Jesus never see their bio mom again wat a horrible exuse of a mom. Next week is the summer finale I will miss this show. It's looking good the finale too.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Stephen Collins. :D I am still a BIG "7th Heaven" fan.

Happy Callie was honest.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Aug 5 2013, 08:51 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I was feeling so bad for Callie. I love how brave she was speaking up. I hate that she ran away. I like that she is with wyatt through this. I liked the wedding too. Poor lexi when she finds out she wont come bak. I think the brendan and callie thing is very wrong now. I was happy that callie and jude will be staying there permantely. I cant wait for next season.

Alin89
Member Avatar

r u guys watching this show still?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I am,loved last nights episode.

Alin89
Member Avatar

same here

Alin89
Member Avatar

im loving this show. i feel so bad for callie and jude. i dislike marianna's friend. so far so good with this season. Brendan is starting to irate me now. next week is looking good as well.
Edited by Alin89, Jan 21 2014, 07:17 PM.

paul89

going to see it really soon .

Alin89
Member Avatar

marianna's friend is a real bitch. brendan pls stop with this foolishness. atleast be patient and wait till everything calms down. haha at that jesus hazing. I feel so bad for brendan's dad. i think marianna should be with that younger guy instead of that senior. I still feel so bad for Jude. im liking this show alot.
Edited by Alin89, Jan 29 2014, 01:50 AM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

poor stef's dad died and such a bad way. i hope lena has a baby she really wants one. i dont blame her one bit. i felt so bad for callie's roomate. wat jesus was doing was funny as hell. It was an k episode but seemed a little boring. the next episode is going to look good. it seems like finally we will get to callie's issues.
Edited by Alin89, Feb 4 2014, 11:29 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

If Lena wants a baby she should discuss it with her WIFE first,not go behind her back.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i agree

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

When Brandon sang to Callie,oh my,loved it.

Alin89
Member Avatar

yesterday's episode was so sad. I now get why callie is the way she is. Poor mike he can never catch a break. Poor stef i liked how at the end of the episode she cried everything out. I felt bad for callie too. I'm happy she will be staying with the fosters. I just hope she doesn't screw that up. I like Jesus and his wrestling team mate. i cant wait for the next episode.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Monday's episode Brendan is a fool seriously. I wonder wat will happen once the truth comes out. I hate how he is making so much trouble. too bad we didnt see Jesus in this episode. I loved wat callie did for Jude. I liked his surprise birthday thing. I'm happy marianna didn't have sex with that fool. Next episode is looking good as well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply