Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Foster's; ABCFamily
Topic Started: May 30 2013, 02:09 PM (2,041 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

The show has cast actress Bailee Madison(Young Snow White on Once Upon A Time) for a recurring role.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

Brendan is such a fool. i felt so bad for daphne and marianna. i also like Jesus and Emma. I don't like mike's gf i feel she will bring him down. i love that callie has a hobby now. I like the decision lena made with the sperm donor. next week's episode is looking good as well.
Edited by Alin89, Mar 1 2014, 09:58 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I'm happy brendan fixed his mistakes of sorts even though i get the feeling mike's gf gave brendan the cash. I don't like callie's dad. i felt so bad for her in this episode and that bastard who was with brendan is going to mess things up with her probation. I think that lena is making the wrong choice with her sperm donor. I felt so bad for marianna. I also felt bad for lexi poor gurl coming all the way for nothing. I felt bad for Jesus too. i cant wait for the next episode.
Edited by Alin89, Mar 7 2014, 08:24 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i watched march 10's eppy. it was a good one. i felt so bad for callie and jude with them seeing their dad. i think zac's mom has issues. i dont think having timothy being lena's sperm donor isnt a good idea. i dont brendan should move in with his dad. his dad's gf is a bad influence for brendan. im really getting worried about jesus. the sneak peak for the march 17 eppy is looking good.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

OMG Brandon.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I felt so bad for brandon. I loved that high school dance as well. I think mike killed Ana. I feel so bad for Callie not being able to get adopted. I felt so bad for Marianna's bf. I'm happy that lena's pregnant. I'm happy that wyatt came bak as well. I can't believe Brandon slept with Dani. I hope Brandon will still be able to play piano. It sucks that Jesus has to go bak on the pills.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Premieres on Monday.Not sure how I feel about Marianna as a blonde.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The premiere was good. Poor Brandon I hope he will get to play piano again. I seriously think Mike killed Ana. Now I know why Marianna has blonde hair. I think it's a dumb reason for her hair dye. I like Jesus and Emma together. I think Rico's punishment was too light. I liked Callie's dad but want to know the real reason he abandoned her. Callie's half sister shocker love the actress that will play her. I like that Callie is with Wyatt they r a better match. When they took Callie away it was sad to see. Next episode is looking good.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I hope Brendan doesn't have the surgery. I would worry about the risks to his hands. I wouldn't mind him playing piano again but he could do it a diff way. I felt so bad for Callie. I don't blame her father at all. I think Mike killed Ana and i hope i'm wrong. Poor Jude when Connor couldn't come because he might be gay. I hope Emma and Jude get back together. The next episode is looking fine.
Edited by Alin89, Jun 28 2014, 10:54 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

The end of this weeks episode,lol,oops,busted.

Alin89
Member Avatar

This episode was good. I think Marianna shouldn't be part of that group. I liked how responsible callie was. The spin the bottle game on the phone lol. Next episode is looking intense.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

How lazy has the world gotten where you cannot just spin a bottle with your hand,but gotta use an app instead?

Alin89
Member Avatar

Another good episode! I love Callie's half sister. It's too bad Lena didn't get the job. I feel a love triangle will develop with Jesus. I wonder what happened to Jude that he refuses to talk. I like Callie's dad and actually felt bad for him. I'm happy lena is having a gurl. Next episode is looking good.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Jude is annoying the crap out of me. He is being to overdramatic. I liked that Callie stopped having sex Wyatt. She shouldn't risk her parole. It was too funny seeing high Brendan lol. I can't believe he told Lena about him having sex with Dani. When, I saw Liam there it made me ticked off. I like seeing Callie's half sister again. That twist at the end was a shocker for sure. Next episode is looking sad :( :(

etfan1

So sad. Last night's episode had me in tears (And I'm not a crier). Such a powerful ending and i'm glad Jude is finally speaking again

Alin89
Member Avatar

Finally Jude is speaking! I like that Ana is sober. I felt so bad for Lena I really wanted her to have that baby. I hope she will try again to have another baby. I like that Callie told Wyatt tĥe truth. Next episode is looking nice.

Alin89
Member Avatar

It was a good episode. I liked Jude and Callie with the Quinns. Mariana is trying to hard. I like that Dani got arrested she deserved it. I like that Brendan told the truth about having sex with her. I'm tired of Jesus's story. Next episode looking tense.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

The fire,yikes.

Alin89
Member Avatar

What an intense episode! I can't believe Becki set that fire. I wonder if Stef and Lena will allow Ana to see the twins. I think Brandon and Lou will be the next couple. I'm getting sick of Hayley. I can't wait for the next episode with them beating Liam it seems.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I liked that Mexican Street Festival. I felt so bad for Callie with her panic attacks. I like that Wyatt and Brendon defended her. Jesus is such an idiot for getting that tattoo. I like that Stef finally let go of her grief. I hope Ana stays sober. The finale is looking good.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply