Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Casting Call
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 10:06 AM (1,843 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

According to Soap Opera Digest, GH is seeking a Caucasian male in his mid-to-late 40s for a contract role. Hes handsome, charismatic and dangerous. His charm masks his agenda. Preferably looking for someone with dark hair.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

wow..someone else to add to the bloated cast. Just what we needed...rme

bygnedys

Thanks for spoiler.

Another newbie, bleh, why can't they bring back my characters??????

Anon

This will probably be the actor who plays Sam's dad.

Agent.99
Member Avatar

Anon
May 31 2013, 11:07 AM
This will probably be the actor who plays Sam's dad.
Maybe, although it would be ridiculous since Sam is in her early/mid thirties. Not to say it hasn't happened before though..

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

I think GH has "new character syndrome" lately. I don't see the need for this male, unless it's a potential match for Carly and/or Ava. Maybe Michael Park?

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

There are some new characters coming on canvas that I don't mind. It will be good to have the daughters of legacy couples Kevin/Lucy and Sean/Tiffany back in Port Charles.

KimAshton

Just better NOT be a Ned recast.

dawn9476

I wouldn't be surprised if GH fudge the age range a little bit to throw off people thinking it is Sam's father.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply