Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Interview with Eileen Davidson
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 03:03 PM (4,030 Views)
michr544125

Great interview! I enjoy her so much more on this show than I ever did on Y&R. I thought she was completely wasted on there. At least she is has a lot of story on Days.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Graceland
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jun 1 2013, 01:46 AM
Graceland
Jun 1 2013, 01:24 AM
I will say one thing, Eileen absolutely wanted to do Susan again. If they wanted her to do it, I'm sure she'd jump at the opportunity.
Just out of curiosity, what makes you say that? I never got that impression -- in her interviews, it always seemed to me (and this Daytime Royalty interview even kind of reinforced this, with that comment about how Susan overpowered everything during Eileen's initial run) that she didn't want Susan (or any of the other characters) to return and was more than content to focus solely on Kristen. But I could be wrong. :shrug:
I followed the interviews that led up to her character's revival, and a few afterward. She knew from the start that there could be a problem though with the direction the show had headed in. I laugh when the show rebooted itself, claiming that it was going to be set more in reality. A few months after that, we get Princess Gina. :blulaugh:

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Nice interview.

I love ED as Kristen. Ashley Abbott was a little too sweet for my taste.

Here's hoping Kristen gets her man. ED is the only actress that I have truly enjoyed Martsolf paired with.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Love Eileen! She is pure brilliance and her scenes this past week were phenomenal! But I`ll pass on Susan because for me Kristen is the more interesting counterpart.

CarlD2

Thank you for the interview. She gave very honest but fair answers.

I loved Susan and I'd be happy to see her again but I can understand why Eileen would probably prefer just being Kristen. I'm not sure if that would work this time around anyway.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

No this woman GETS it! she understands too that John and Kristen banging each other was fucking stupid! I'm glad she commented on that. :hail: :hail: :hail:

AND YES! here's to more Marlena vs Kristen's scenes! :cheer: :rockon: :popcorn: :cheers:

AWESOME interview! thaks for posting. :)

Ellie

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2013/06/02/days-eileen-davidson-to-tape-tribute-to-yrs-jeanne-cooper.htm

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply