Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of June 3rd
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 04:37 PM (3,026 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-6313/n37514/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Jesus Christ.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
May 31 2013, 04:39 PM
Jesus Christ.
Should I even ask what stupid shit they have coming up, or am I better off not knowing?

AFaithL

What is it, Panda?

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Really? Really? :facepalm: When will this end?

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

And so are the days of Samanther's magical, mystical vajayjay.

buffyloverlori

Sami is engaged to the man of her dreams so why is she so worried about her ex's lovelife. and then something like he has moved on and Sami says to Kate "With You?" Then Kate says yes. Sami by herself looking sad as EJ is looking at her.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Well we had a small break but it looks like the "Days of Sami Brady's vagina" is starting to come back bit by bit.

mandadawn
Member Avatar

I purposely avoided looking at responses to the promo to not color my viewpoint...I should have just skipped it.
It has been a nice reprieve from the Sami-go-around for a few months now its back to it being about her and her magical vajayjay.
Why does this show have to showcase her in all stories???

waterlilly
Member Avatar

It just looked to me like Sami was pissed. I mean she and Kate hate each other. I just wish ej wouldn't be an insecure pussy. I like strong men

blueskies
Member Avatar

I'm not wasting my data on this...

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

The makeup people weren't Ali's friends for the scenes that were included in that promo either. She looked kinda harsh.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 31 2013, 05:06 PM
I'm not wasting my data on this...
No you save it cause I know you'll have something (well hell I forgot what I was going to say) :shrug:

elizhope
Member Avatar

Ring around the rosy. Looks like its Rafe's turn again :facepalm:

IIttu
Member Avatar

I must have understood something wrong.. Aren't promos supposed to make you wanna watch the show instead of making you feel an immense need to tune out?

... :facepalm: ...

waterlilly
Member Avatar

At least we won't miss it Thursday and Friday!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

So, the board battles will continue. Thank goodness I start my summer university classes next week. SEVEN YEARS, baby! Although, having Kate as her rival would seem like good fun, because Kate can chew her up and spit her out.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Please get Kate out of this story!!!

And BTW, Quit making it seem like Rafe and Kate had any kind of relationship other than the F-buddies they were. I seem to remember their last conversation wondering if they were even friends. If I have to see Kate pining for Rafe all summer to have him wake so they can put them together in a triangle, I'd rather he stay comatose permanently. And, I like Rafe.

We already have seen Sami make her choice and not give Rafe a second thought. It's rotten to drag him, comatose, into her relationship with Ej just to abuse and slam the Safe relationship all over again. Give those fans some peace. Corday stated lock, stock and barrel so just go with it already.

Sparrow

Where can I find that super-deluxe extra-large gigantmo eyeroll emoticon? My fast forwarding finger is going to have blisters by July.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I guess I won't ask for YT version then. lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply