Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:32 PM (13,435 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 5 2013, 02:15 PM
King
Jul 5 2013, 01:56 PM
I am trying to stay spoiler free, but feeds watchers, were David, Aaryn, Jessie, Kaitlin, Jeremy, and GM a solidified alliance and they didn't really tell us? Or they just all voted together?

Jeremy's loyalty is to them and not the Moving Company?
Jeremy is with both. He claims that he is loyal to the Moving Company. He did tell the Moving Company about the other alliance that he is in. I was surprised that he voted Elissa out.

Ugh, he's the worst!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

So many people are portrayed strangely on the show. Strangely in the sense that they come across completely different than they actually are in the house. Nothing new I guess.

But I can see Howard rubbing people the wrong way by his DRs alone. It's unfortunate.

King
Member Avatar

Yeah, I definitely think the producers in the DR coax lines out of them or feed them lines to mold their characters.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

NocturnalBlondie
Jul 5 2013, 02:51 PM
I can't believe you guys think Howard hasn't done anything. He's laying low, and the only player that has yet to be mentioned by anyone when discussion has been on potential nominations.

He seems very smart to me as well. He was studying the houseguests' facial features on the memory wall (e.g. Eyes, nose, lips), preparing for the infamous photo morph challenge. He's thinking ahead, and I think he's one of these people's biggest threats, and even more, he's making sure they don't know that yet by laying low.

He's one of my favorites!
I just meant that he hasn't done anything that I found annoying or enough to hate him. Even with his DR sessions I keep forgetting he is there.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

Spencer is now in hot water with his employment.

http://www.uprr.com/newsinfo/2013/spencer_big_brother.shtml

Tash
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jul 6 2013, 07:16 PM
Spencer is now in hot water with his employment.

http://www.uprr.com/newsinfo/2013/spencer_big_brother.shtml
He'll end up getting fired. Don't most unions have a moral conduct code. I can see where none of the women would want to work with him ever again.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Good. I find him just as offensive as Aaryn and GinaMarie. I'd add Jeremy into that mix, but he's already unemployed.

King
Member Avatar

What did he say?

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

He's called Andy "Kermit the f**," used the "c" word when talking about women, and talked highly of Hitler's speaking/ speech skills. I'm sure he's said more too.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

He's also flashed the houseguests too.

King
Member Avatar

Oh no. Now I am hearing Amanda called Andy the F word too? :( I loved her. :(

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

King
Jul 7 2013, 02:58 PM
Oh no. Now I am hearing Amanda called Andy the F word too? :( I loved her. :(
I thought I had read Amanda talked about being a f** hag, but didn't hear/read that she'd called Andy a f**. I could have missed that though since I've just been keeping up here and there.

Now I'm reading that she has referred to Andy(not sure if it's been to his face) as "F****ty Andy." I thought they were close though, so who knows... Not that it makes it right in any way, but I believe Andy seems to have been complacent with some of the hateful stuff said about other HG and has laughed alongside some of the more bigoted HG.
Edited by Mateo, Jul 7 2013, 03:38 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

OMG! Andy gets the anti-Aaryn soundbytes for the episode! "Keep your friends close & your Aaryns closer" and "how many times do you get to see baby pictures of the devil?"

jayhawk
Member Avatar

CBS finally showed Aaryn saying racist stuff

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

HOLY FUCK! CBS aired an entire SECTION devoted to the clips of the racist/homophobic comments of Aaryn (and GinaMarie).
Edited by Matt, Jul 7 2013, 08:05 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am glad they aired Aaryn's racist and homophobic comments. Now the people that do not watch the feeds know what kind of person she is. She has no shot at MVP.

I wonder what the surprising news is?? Jeff is probably the former house guest. Or, maybe Rachel?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kudos to CBS for an accurate edit tonight!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Nick ignoring thirsty Jess gave me life. LMAO.

Great ep overall. So glad CBS showed who Aaryn really is! I only wish they did the same with that hideous ginger claus Spencer.
Edited by AllmyDaysatGh, Jul 7 2013, 11:41 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

I just can't with the GM/Aaryn/Spencer/Jeremy coven. All four are disgusting people.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Mateo
Jul 7 2013, 01:06 PM
and talked highly of Hitler's speaking/ speech skills.
This always gets me. It's not offensive to state the obvious when it comes to the charisma of horrible historic figures. The fact is you don't rise to power or the level of power he did without it. It is offensive if you agree with the hate he preached.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply