Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:32 PM (13,285 Views)
Tash
Member Avatar

i read this at jokers. Jessie said that Amanda had to be rich because she is Jewish. That she has "jewed" up (or something to that effect.)

I hate this season so much. But I will watch it. If there is like a former HG returning at some point I would freaking cheer if it was Jessie or Mike Boogie!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I have never seen such a racist and homophobic group of houseguest ever, probably not even if you combined the first 14 seasons. Just wretched fucks in that house.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this season has been so and so. Gordner is the big issue with BB. She needs to leave or be fired. She is ruining the show and so is kass with her casting awful ppl. Jessie was acting too desperate yuck. I hate aaryan too. horrible all around this time. I wish we got more mccrae. I'm happy that they showed everything maybe they had no choice since its been all the news and internet.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Alin you gotta fix your sig buddy, it takes up like half the thread. I think you gotta take the spaces out of it.

Alin89
Member Avatar

k i will

Alin89
Member Avatar

is it better now

King
Member Avatar

I really hated this cast and season to begin with (was coming off the Canada high), but I am really coming around to it. I thought this was a VERY good Sunday episode!!! I am also spoiler-free this season so I think that helps. (Also not caring about the season helps me be spoiler-free! haha)

I don't like Aaryn, but I am glad she won HOH. She will keep this season interesting. She is such a hateful bitch. I think she actually makes a great villain. (She is a terrible human being though.) And I think her life is pretty much over. Or at least her career, I mean, she wants to work in psychology? Good luck!

I would like the power to shift every week like BB6. This week, the racists won, hopefully next week, the other side will win, and next week, the racists, and so on and so forth! I'd love that. I just want DRAMA!

I hate Jeremy - more than Aarryn!

Andy is hilarious. Amanda too.

I like Elissa, but not as much as Rachel. She doesn't have that fire Rachel had. Sorry!

I really like Helen.

And Candyland??? Who saw that coming? Not me. Smart girl!
Edited by King, Jul 8 2013, 09:49 AM.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

King
Jul 8 2013, 09:47 AM
I like Elissa, but not as much as Rachel. She doesn't have that fire Rachel had. Sorry!
I completely agree. Rachel would've steam rolled through these bitches (if Brennan wasn't in with her). :D

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I like Elissa, but I thought she would be much more feisty.

I am rooting for her though, even though I think she will be evicted this week.

One thing that really bothers me about her though is the way she talks...she talks....soo......slloooowwww.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Elissa does seem like a very nice girl, but she also seems kinda spacey. I think a lot of that has to do with... how.... she seems... to pause... between... nearly... every other... word.

jayhawk
Member Avatar

Julie and the ladies of The Talk talking about the racist and homophobic comments

Edited by jayhawk, Jul 8 2013, 03:36 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I'd hate to be Aaryn when she's evicted. I hope Julie gives her hell.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

You just know Julie MADE SURE that racist remarks segment with Aaryn was included in the CBS edit of last nights show.

This has really pissed her off I think (with good reason)...and Aaryn better watch out when she is evicted and has to face The Chen.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jul 8 2013, 04:07 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I hope Julie tells her that she was fired from her job and that America despises her in the exit interview.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Instead of "here are some of the houseguests' goodbye messages"...

"Here are some of America's goodbye messages... they hate you by the way..."

King
Member Avatar

Elissa definitely talks like she's medicated.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Drew
Jul 8 2013, 12:15 AM
Mateo
Jul 7 2013, 01:06 PM
and talked highly of Hitler's speaking/ speech skills.
This always gets me. It's not offensive to state the obvious when it comes to the charisma of horrible historic figures. The fact is you don't rise to power or the level of power he did without it. It is offensive if you agree with the hate he preached.
I was just relaying what he had said, but I do understand your point. Not sure if the Hitler talk went any further than that.

King
Member Avatar

At first, I thought Arryn going after Elissa was personal and stupid, but if she really is going to keep winning MVP (which I am shocked about because I thought I was one of Rachel's few fans and Elissa's gameplay is meh), then I think Arryn is actually making a good decision.

I absolutely hate Jeremy more than anyone in the house, and I don't like Nick either. I am glad Elissa put him up! I thought for sure she would have put Kaitlin up, which would have sucked.

Loving Helen and Candice!

I think Elissa is going home tonight, but I'd prefer Nick.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Nick is a douchey closet case...I hope he leaves tonight.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm not rooting for Elissa to stay & Nick to go as much as I'm rooting for Jeremy, Aaryn, Kaitlin, GinaMarie, & Spencer to lose their fucking shit. lol This entire season is pretty much the asshats/bullies/bitches vs. the nice, decent people. It's like virtually any 1980s high school movie. lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply