Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:32 PM (13,565 Views)
King
Member Avatar

This was one of my favorite live episodes EVER. Top ten FOR SURE.

Fuck you Kaitlin and Jeremy! PIGS! Oh, and Arryn and VaginaMarie!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Tonight's episode is why I love this show so much. I really liked Nick, but was happy to see him go so that Helen can rise to power. I just adore her!!! Can't wait for Jeremy and Arryan to be on the block next week. Loving this season!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

And Julie Chen...Amazing!!!! Can't wait for her to inform Aaryn and Gina Marie about their job status when they get evicted. That will be epic.

King
Member Avatar

It's true. Tonight (last night) really proves why this show is amazing.

Helen did such a good job campaigning. Good job, girl!

King
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Jul 12 2013, 01:54 AM
And Julie Chen...Amazing!!!! Can't wait for her to inform Aaryn and Gina Marie about their job status when they get evicted. That will be epic.
Hopefully, she WILL do that. And hopefully, they'll get evicted before jury so she can!

Actually, I kind of want Arryn to stick around because I think she makes good TV. GM and Jeremy just drive me nuts.

King
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 11 2013, 11:28 PM
For the FUCK. GM is STILL meltdown mode. Bitch be WAILING and shit. smdh
Bitch is going for that Emmy. CALM DOWN, VaGinaMarie!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

GinaMarie's sobbing & wailing makes Alison Sweeney's acting choices seem subtle.

King
Member Avatar

OMG, Matt, I actually made an Ali Sweeney reference last night while watching! LOL.
Edited by King, Jul 12 2013, 09:30 AM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

WHAT a night on the feeds....it has been a LONG time that we had a "fight night" like that....I probably got 3 hrs of sleep last night as a result....THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!!!!

But seriously, SO much went down last night it was UNBELIEVABLE.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

CBS needs to give us a two or three hour episode for all that went down. Still cracking up at Candice and her "Nick's not heeeere Nick's not heeeeere" as Howard carries her out the door. :blulaugh: Gonna have to catch up on sleep tonight.

Alin89
Member Avatar

wow wat an episode one the of best in bb history. they did the right thing by evicting nick. i loved julie making aaryn uncomfortable. i like that they showed the racist portons too. im happy that helen won hoh. gina marie yuck. mccrae had straight hair lol.

King
Member Avatar

Does anyone know where we can find clips of the fights? If they are not too spoilery?

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

King
Jul 12 2013, 08:30 PM
Does anyone know where we can find clips of the fights? If they are not too spoilery?
There are two in the Live Feed Discussion. Top two posts on page 11.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Finally all caught up!

I was thrilled to see Helen win HOH and was yelling when Nick was officially canned. This season is definitely shaping up to be a good one. I am so glad Aaryn is being shown for who she is on the edits. What an entitled vajayjay.

I have a soft spot for Judd, as I live not too far from where he is from. Can't wait for the next episode.

King
Member Avatar

Thanks, Mateo!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Aaryn pissed the shit out of me when she tried to use being southern as an excuse for her racist ass. She's so delusional she doesn't even think any of her comments come off as racism.

Damn Howard's team still got in second even though he tried his best to throw that comp. One of the girls would have done better in that milk bin then McCrae did.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I loved Howard throwing the milk all over Aaryn! It's funny that he was doing a terrible job, yet they still got second place.

I can't wait until Helen's HoH is over. I liked that she won, but she is driving me nuts now.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i was shocked to see the viewer diserection is advised before the show. they did a good thing on that. ginamarie crying made me lmao. bye bye moving company. the drama was hard to watch. poor candice and jessie and the others. i wanted katlin and aaryan and ginamarie to be have nots. jeremy saved his ass thats for sure. im happy with the noms though. helen should trust howard. i wouldnt trust jeremy.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I was bored and can't sleep so googling stuff came to mind. Adam the winner of BB9 got out of Federal Prison in February and his co-conspirator Matt got out last year in December. They really did hard time for running an oxycodone distribution ring.

Tash
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jul 15 2013, 02:49 AM
I was bored and can't sleep so googling stuff came to mind. Adam the winner of BB9 got out of Federal Prison in February and his co-conspirator Matt got out last year in December. They really did hard time for running an oxycodone distribution ring.
I tried to find out what prison they served their time in. I think it may have been Suffolk County prison. This prison was one of the prisons that Locked Up on msnbc shot from. After they were done shooting, their most famous felon arrived. Whitey Bulger. I wonder if Matt or Adam ever saw him. I doubt it. Whitey's on trial now.

I did not know that Matt was a part of Adumb's drug ring. What dumbasses

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply