Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:32 PM (13,281 Views)
Edge1978
Member Avatar

Aaryn is going to have a harsh reality check when she departs the house.

Tonight was the first "Nomination" episode where I didn't FF through, usually it's all mushy and such. But I was LMFAO at 2 things. GM and her crying gasps for Nick was effing hilarious, and Howard trying to throw the HN comp, Aaryn was drinking more of that shit than what was actually ending up in her bucket LMAO

I love Amanda! I hope she goes far.
Edited by Edge1978, Jul 15 2013, 09:23 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Howard trying to throw that HN competition was one of the most epic things I've ever seen.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

How weak is McCrae to LOSE that competition, with Howard blatantly throwing it.

I mean REALLY?

Manny
Member Avatar

This is one the best Sunday episodes we've had in a looong time! I love every minute of it.

Even though I saw the drama online, it was still hard to watch Aaryn, Kaitlin and GM being such bitches around the house. That little speech that GM did before the HOH competition was embarrassing. Like, what did SHE do in this competition so far to be such an amazing player? Pathetic.

And Jeremy is such a smart player. He stuck his head in the pillows while his ladies were digging their own grave. And then went up to Helen and told her everything. I just hope that Helen doesn't really trust him, because as soon as he gets control again, he's gonna go after Helen.

Amanda is just amazing. She's my #1 favorite, followed by Helen and Candice.

I am loving Judd and Jessie as the time goes by.

I can't believe that Howard just lied to Helen like that about the MC. Couldn't he tell she already knew about it? She basically told him she knew. That was such a huge mistake.

Great season so far!

King
Member Avatar

I thought the last two Sunday episodes have been great, and I usually find them sooo boring.

I hate Arryn, but that said, I wouldn't waste an HOH week on that bitch!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Tash
Jul 15 2013, 09:19 AM
Miss Rhi
Jul 15 2013, 02:49 AM
I was bored and can't sleep so googling stuff came to mind. Adam the winner of BB9 got out of Federal Prison in February and his co-conspirator Matt got out last year in December. They really did hard time for running an oxycodone distribution ring.
I tried to find out what prison they served their time in. I think it may have been Suffolk County prison. This prison was one of the prisons that Locked Up on msnbc shot from. After they were done shooting, their most famous felon arrived. Whitey Bulger. I wonder if Matt or Adam ever saw him. I doubt it. Whitey's on trial now.

I did not know that Matt was a part of Adumb's drug ring. What dumbasses
This blog of Matt's says he was in Essex County Correctional Facility which is a federal prison where apparently inmates have time to blog.

http://mattymcdonald.com/2011/05/

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderServlet?Transaction=NameSearch&needingMoreList=false&FirstName=Matthew&Middle=&LastName=MCDONALD&Race=U&Sex=M&Age=&x=46&y=8

I found something online that said Adam was in Morgantown Federal Prison in Morgantown, West Virginia apparently the same prison Richard Hatch from Survivor who also didn't pay his taxes on his winnings was in.

Tash
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jul 16 2013, 02:39 AM
Tash
Jul 15 2013, 09:19 AM
Miss Rhi
Jul 15 2013, 02:49 AM
I was bored and can't sleep so googling stuff came to mind. Adam the winner of BB9 got out of Federal Prison in February and his co-conspirator Matt got out last year in December. They really did hard time for running an oxycodone distribution ring.
I tried to find out what prison they served their time in. I think it may have been Suffolk County prison. This prison was one of the prisons that Locked Up on msnbc shot from. After they were done shooting, their most famous felon arrived. Whitey Bulger. I wonder if Matt or Adam ever saw him. I doubt it. Whitey's on trial now.

I did not know that Matt was a part of Adumb's drug ring. What dumbasses
This blog of Matt's says he was in Essex County Correctional Facility which is a federal prison where apparently inmates have time to blog.

http://mattymcdonald.com/2011/05/

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderServlet?Transaction=NameSearch&needingMoreList=false&FirstName=Matthew&Middle=&LastName=MCDONALD&Race=U&Sex=M&Age=&x=46&y=8

I found something online that said Adam was in Morgantown Federal Prison in Morgantown, West Virginia apparently the same prison Richard Hatch from Survivor who also didn't pay his taxes on his winnings was in.
Ok Whitey I believe is in Suffolk County while his trial is going on, which it has already started. I had no idea Matt was apart of Adumb's drug ring. Makes me wonder if they will ever be able to get jobs.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Howard is a horrible liar and like Manny said it was obvious Helen already knew about the Moving Company when she asked him about it. He gained respect from me though how he handled the drama with all the girls versus Candice.

Aaryn has fast became one of my mosted hated houseguests. I wanted Candice to get up and just beat the shit out of her. VaginaMarie talking all kinds of shit and then acting like she actually did something in the Have Not Competition got on my last nerve. Being from the south, it really chaps my ass hearing how bad ass she thinks she is just because she is from or lives in New York.

Each week I like Amanda and Judd more and more.

Manny
Member Avatar

I love when you call GM VaginaMarie :lol:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

What royal title do you want to bestow upon the Houseguests? Your opinion will play a role in the next HoH Competition!
Vote now and tune in to Big Brother on Thursday, July 18th 9/8c to find out just how you made your mark on the game!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/royalty-vote/

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

There are going to be some seriously hurt egos after that HOH!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

TV News Interview (CBS12) with Amanda's father from a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.cbs12.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_8358.shtml
Edited by Matt, Jul 17 2013, 10:01 PM.

Tash
Member Avatar

Aaryn's mother has hired her a publicist for when she gets out. She needs it. She needs to learn what is appropriate to say and what isn't. Major damage control there.

King
Member Avatar

OMG, SERIOUSLY? LOL!

Another great episode last night. Loving this season! I find America's love for Elissa a little baffling.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Well first of all, of course Grodner will give it to her little "prodigy", Elissa. And second of all, Elissa has a huge campaign platform in the form of Rachel Reilly on Twitter, who I know gets a shit load of people to vote for her sis week by week. All the Rachel fans are voting for Elissa - it really is an unfair advantage.

MVP if you ask me should run like HOH - no consecutive winners. It'd be more fair that way!

Alin89
Member Avatar

im kind of getting sick of elissa winning mvp all the time like enough. I hope jeremy leaves. Aaryn's mom did the right thing. Jeremy needs to leave. that pov comp was stupid.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

DEUCES, Jeremy!

LOVE that America gets to pick the 3rd hg up for eviction next week! They're totally setting up for Aaryn to be sent home! I hope Judd doesn't put her up for eviction so she can be even more humiliated when she finds out America wants her ass gone. LOL.

OMG, JUDD. WHAT A GUY. Did anyone catch when he kissed Jessie's hand when she was leaving the diary room? That was too sweet ;-)

Is anyone else annoyed that they changed the nomination/diary room jingle? I really loved the old one :(

Manny
Member Avatar

I noticed, AMD!! Judd is so sweet! Love him! He seems like such a nice guy. And he and Jessie together seem really cute.

It was a good show, but I don't like how they are setting it up for Aaryn to go. Because she will go this week for sure. Even if Judd doesn't somehow nominate her, America will and she will be gone. So therefore no villains will be left in the house (GinaMarie and Kaitlin will just go into the background).

The only good thing is, everyone else will have to start battling it out between themselves. Wouldn't it be fun if somehow Candice and Howard and Spencer banded together with Gina and Kaitlin to oppose the 6? Then we would have a house divided again which would be so fun! :)

King
Member Avatar

I'm not gonna lie, I was rooting for Kaitlin or Arryn to win HOH.

I don't want this season to get boring. A ten person alliance is BORRRRRING!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

America's MVP is soooooo rigging for Aaryn to be evicted.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply