Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:32 PM (13,584 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

im so happy jeremy was voted off. I loved the amanda and mccrae segement. I'm happy we will pick the third nominee. I'm happy that Judd won.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I'm SO glad King Judd put Amanda's key last. And her sarcastic "Thanks Judd!"... bitch, you're lucky he didn't nominate your overbearing ass!

I so hope she somehow goes home this week!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Love your banner NB! :wub2: I really like him and love that he's smarter than quite a few of the remaining houseguests think he is.

Candice and Howard are cute together and even though they've gotten closer due to circumstances that were beyond their control I think it's sweet that they've made the best out of it and have gotten to know each other better.

VaginaMarie and Aaryn say things that make sense sometimes but their personalities are both so off putting for the most part that it feels wrong to agree with some of the non racial things they think of or figure out.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Holy shit at VaginaMarie and the way she was able to inhale that frozen yogurt! That was scary!

This comp was interesting and awful at the same time.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jul 21 2013, 08:38 PM
Holy shit at VaginaMarie and the way she was able to inhale that frozen yogurt! That was scary!
She was probably telling herself she was sucking off Nick.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I loved Judd calling Aaryn a Texas Tornado! It cracked me up when Aaryn tried to act like she didn't know why he called her that in her DR session. It's sad how oblivious she is and it will be really interesting to see what becomes of her and how she handles things once she's out of the house and realizes how very disliked even by people who aren't BB viewers.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jul 21 2013, 09:02 PM
I loved Judd calling Aaryn a Texas Tornado! It cracked me up when Aaryn tried to act like she didn't know why he called her that in her DR session. It's sad how oblivious she is and it will be really interesting to see what becomes of her and how she handles things once she's out of the house and realizes how very disliked even by people who aren't BB viewers.
Her mom apparently already hired a PR firm to help her handle her image after the show.

http://starcasm.net/archives/233094

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jul 21 2013, 09:12 PM
Miss Rhi
Jul 21 2013, 09:02 PM
Her mom apparently already hired a PR firm to help her handle her image after the show.

http://starcasm.net/archives/233094
I saw that mentioned online. Wonder how how they'll try and spin the way she's behaved in the house?

One last thing about Elissa. I like her more when she's around Helen because Helen seems to be able to bring out a somewhat real side of Elissa.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I'm obsessed with Judd's voice

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I hope Amanda isn't that overbearing on the live feeds, I wanted her to STFU the entire episode.

VaginaMarie sure can swallow a lot.

I need some drama to happen this week, Sunday's show was a snooze.

Alin89
Member Avatar

ginamarie is so dumb. She annoyed the crap out of me. I am loving Judd. That have not comp was gross. I loved the segment with elissa and howard lol. howard and candice would look cute together. I loved judd's nomination speech. So far good nomination picks too. Amanda is starting to annoy the crap out of me.

King
Member Avatar

Well, this Sunday episode was like the Sunday episodes I remember...Zzzz. So boring.

I really hope Kaitlin or Arryn don't leave. This season NEEDS them!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Kirk
Jul 22 2013, 12:30 AM
I hope Amanda isn't that overbearing on the live feeds, I wanted her to STFU the entire episode.
She's actually worse on the feeds.

King
Member Avatar

She's overplaying and she was annoying this week, but i love her.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Is it wrong that part of me wants to be #TeamAaryn just to be a contrarian now? lol

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 24 2013, 09:40 AM
Is it wrong that part of me wants to be #TeamAaryn just to be a contrarian now? lol
Sick.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I can't even bring myself to "love to hate" Aaryn has a good BB villain. She's just vile

Tash
Member Avatar

W ho would you want sitting next to you at the F2? Let's say you are Judd and the jury is Candice, Kaitlin, Spencer, Amanda, McCrae, Jessie, Helen and Elissa or whoever you want. I would want Aaryn sitting next to me. Yes she would get 50K but you would be winning the 500K hands down. I'm thinking that Helen has already thought of that and that is the reason she is trying to work with her silently

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Elissa's original face

Spoiler: click to toggle

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Matt
Jul 24 2013, 11:46 PM
Elissa's original face

Spoiler: click to toggle
Why did she touch and inject shit into face, she looks amazing there.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply