Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:32 PM (13,956 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Kirk
Jul 25 2013, 12:16 AM
Matt
Jul 24 2013, 11:46 PM
Elissa's original face

Spoiler: click to toggle
Why did she touch and inject shit into face, she looks amazing there.
She looked better there then she does now and better then Rachel ever did. Now they both look like plastic surgery injectable experiments gone wrong.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I LOL'd so hard tonight when King Judd was like "You're scaring me, imma have to backdoor your ass" to Elissa :lol:

OMG, BUT SERIOUSLY JUDD'S VOICE THOUGH. It's SO UNIQUE & COOL. I want to sound like that! I'm practicing!

Praying Aaryn gets sent packing tomorrow night & gets a glorious grilling from Julie :) I cannot wait any longer.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Fingers crossed for an Elissa/Candice/Howard HoH win tonight to really shake up this house!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I just finished watching tonight's show and I am literally CACKLING with laughter. That bitch Elissa seriously looks like she could chew nails right now.

King
Member Avatar

This is amazing. I liked Kaitlin a lot, but I am so happy Arryn stayed and won! YAY! I love the drama! LOL.

I hope she backstabs Elissa. Elissa has annoyed me this week so much.

Manny
Member Avatar

I am happy by this turn of events, because it will keep things MUCH more interesting.

But another reason is, that I don't get Elissa. She has said stupid things this whole season and then when confronted she denied it and accused the other person of making it up. She did it with small stuff (like when she said that she's Giselle's sister and when Jeremy said she told him that, she denied it). And she's doing it with big things, like accusing Aaryn of spreading the news about Howard/Spencer/Kaitlin alliance (which is a lie) and then when confronted by Aaryn she denies it! I'm annoyed by Elissa. She sucks at this game.

I don't think Aaryn will keep her end of the bargain. I think it's hilarious how Grodner must be feeling now. She did this "two weeks in a row" thing for MVP trying to get Aaryn out and now she's HOH and can't get nominated! :lol: I think America will vote for Gina Marie this week again.

The only thing I'm sad about in this situation is that Aaryn won't leave pre-jury, so Julie won't get to tell her what America thought of her. :(
I did love Julie telling Kaitlin what America thought of them. LOVE IT!

I'm team Judd! But I still like Helen! And Jessie seems sweet.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I liked wed episode. Poor judd I was feeling so bad for him. That veto comp looked nasty as hell. Elissa is starting to annoy the heck out of me. The mccrae bday celebration was funny. I wanted aaryan to be voted off more. They r so stupid for voting off katlin they will regret it. I hate that aaryan won too. I like that we r MVP again. I liked the jeff interview too.
Edited by Alin89, Jul 26 2013, 06:13 PM.

Tash
Member Avatar

I think that they had Jeff on standby in case Aaryn did win HOH. I really think that Julie dislikes her so much that she wants to avoid talking to her as much as possible. If and when Aaryn is evicted, I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff did the interview when the person gets evicted. I have never seen an HOH episode (except endurance ones) where Julie doesn't interview the winner in the living room.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I wasn't here for that clown sh!t tonight :glare: really caught me off guard.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

AllmyDaysatGh
Jul 28 2013, 11:46 PM
I didn't see tonight's episode yet. Did they do a segment about that ugly ass doll of Aaryn's?

darraholic
Member Avatar

Posted Image

BB Canada crew hanging out with Nick, David & the casting director. Talla looks amazing.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jul 29 2013, 12:06 AM
AllmyDaysatGh
Jul 28 2013, 11:46 PM
I didn't see tonight's episode yet. Did they do a segment about that ugly ass doll of Aaryn's?
Yes! I was so disturbed. LOL. They even gave it some DR time.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The clown segment was funny and creepy as heck. I still think mccrae and amanda r very weird. Elissa is starting to annoy me alot. I think aaryn made good nominations. I hope spencer leaves. He is just floating by. Of course another plug for a show or a movie enough of that. Poor candice I felt bad for her.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

darraholic
Jul 29 2013, 01:04 AM

BB Canada crew hanging out with Nick, David & the casting director. Talla looks amazing.
Peter, yuck! And is that Liza in the background? Wasn't a fan of her either.
Edited by Mateo, Jul 29 2013, 03:10 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

:blulaugh:

Rachel talks to VaginaMarie's Nickypoo.

http://okmagazine.com/meet-the-stars/exclusives-meet-the-stars/big-brother-star-and-ok-blogger-rachel-reilly-talks-to-houseguest-nick-about-ginamaries-all-consuming-crush/

Alin89
Member Avatar

http://youtu.be/AxTu_yrVdmY

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Miss Rhi
Jul 30 2013, 10:59 PM
Sounded like he wants a restraining order. And PS- That pic of Rachel? *shudders*

Now, on to tonight's episode...

Howard's speech? I did get a little lost in some parts, but I'm sure that was probably due to the fine art of BB editing. But I think he was basically saying that if people are using the "he talks shit about you" persuasion technique to try & convince people to vote him out, then don't buy it because he hasn't talked negatively about anyone.

Can't stand that they didn't show Helen's little drunken, dramatic show she put on after the Candice talk. I think they want America to like her. :x

And I totally agree with Candice. Helen made the deal with Aaryn, whether Aaryn approached her or even if it was the other way around, it was Helen who shook on it and agreed to it. I can't, for the life of me, understand why Helen, the big player that she is, doesn't want to evict someone who's been calling the shots since Day 1. Yeah... it might cause her to get some blood on her hands, and yeah, it might put a target on her back, but I think Helen would be able to (as she's done before) shift the blame for the weird vote on to someone else.

It aggravated me when Amanda said that Howard was someone she couldn't manipulate, so he had to go. Well yeah, but you rule the majority of the house, so why are you so antsy to get rid of an outsider? It's not like he can convince anyone to flip and vote you out, because everyone's so damn scared of you for some weird reason.

And PS- That veto competition was incredibly cheesy and juvenile. What ever happened to the GOOD competitions? They either recycle the same games, or just created ridiculously cheesy ones that take 15 minutes to play.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I felt so bad for Candice. I'm starting to dislike helen. Howard's speeches were too weird. I liked amanda's reaction to her being nominated. That veto comp was so stupid as heck. I was feeling bad for jessie too. The andy segment was funny as heck.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply