Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:32 PM (13,521 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Love the Harlem Shake video!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

Howard never should have been voted off. Candice made a horrible move with that meeting. I loved spencer telling off Amanda. They will be sorry for letting Amanda stay. Amanda and Mccrae r starting to annoy me. I loved the Judd segment he is so cool. I can't wait for double eviction next week. I hope the right ppl leave next week.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

This whole cast sucks. Literally ALL of them. LOL.

Can't believe Amanda. She is disappointing me a lot.

Manny
Member Avatar

Candice is incredibly stupid and has no idea where she is or how to play the game. The whole meeting was such a big mistake. And she alienated probably the only person that would align with her after Howard is gone (Spencer).

I love Spencer more and more.. dude knows what's going on and is not afraid of anyone.. too bad he can't really do anything, because everyone's up Amanda and Helen's ass..

And also, even if production gets their wish and America nominates Aaryn, I don't see any chance of Aaryn actually leaving. She's become a part of the group and Candice is the main outsider now, IMO.

Also, I'm pretty sure America hates Amanda more now than Aaryn. So production's push for Aaryn nomination/eviction might be ruined once again.

King
Member Avatar

Thursday's, I like to go on Jokers and get caught up on the spoilers I have been missing. Apparently, Amanda, McRae, Arryn, and Andy made a final four alliance last week. I don't know why they don't show us some of these things.

I don't think Arryn's going anywhere.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I didn't want GM to win HOH. GM and her pic of nick yuck and her crying lol!! Her speech was stupid it really was. Poor candice and Jessie. Spencer with the megaphone lol. I'm getting sick of amanda too. this cast has been so and so for me.
Edited by Alin89, Aug 5 2013, 02:13 AM.

Manny
Member Avatar

GM's nomination speech was embarrassing. :lol:

I loved Jessie standing up to Amanda. I am so over Amanda. Even McCrae sees it! Amanda was such a baby in that scene when McCrae was trying to get her to see her behavior.

Also, I'm glad people are starting to see what kind of a person Andy is. For now it's Jessie, but I'm sure people will start to catch on to him.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: Fave moment ever.

King
Member Avatar

I don't think in 15 seasons, I have gone from someone being my #1 favorite to my least favorite.

Thanks, Amanda!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

just tweeted...

Big Brother on CBS! @CBSBigBrother
BREAKING NEWS! The #BB15 jury begins this week with both evicted Houseguests from the Double Eviction on Aug 8! #BiggestBBJury!

bwahahaha. Whoever goes out in double eviciton will be the 1st 2 people on the jury. Candice makes jury no matter what. These crazy bitches are all going to kill one another in sequester.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

11 people left, and the next 2 are going to Jury? That is a first is it not?

That means we will have a 9 person jury, instead of the usual 7 person jury.

Hmm that seems fishy to me...why would they keep 2 extra jurors this season...

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

There's been some rumblings about a possible F3 this year instead of Final 2.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I have a feeling something's going to happen due to the jury starting two houseguests early. Someone's getting another shot at the game, I think.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

DrewHamilton
Aug 7 2013, 03:50 PM
I have a feeling something's going to happen due to the jury starting two houseguests early. Someone's getting another shot at the game, I think.
Julie Chen @JulieChen
Look what I found in the office today! Do you think it's just an old prop or should you… http://instagram.com/p/cum4l_nNwK/

https://twitter.com/JulieChen/status/365234131312979968

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Looks like MVP is going to be over. Amanda is lucky! She was horrible on tonight's episode.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

GREAT edit on Amanda tonight! Finally showed the real Amanda, that's the one live feeders have been treated to for weeks..

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

OMG! That picture of the reset button has me so optimistic. Somebody remind me exactly what happened the last time it was pressed. Is that when the coaches last season became individual players, themselves? If that's the case, I wonder what the rest will be this time. The two evicted houseguests tomorrow will go back into the game?

These houseguests are such pussies though. Nobody will probably press it. Except GinaMarie, who will probably hope it means Nick is back. :eyeroll:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DrewHamilton
Aug 7 2013, 11:40 PM
OMG! That picture of the reset button has me so optimistic. Somebody remind me exactly what happened the last time it was pressed. Is that when the coaches last season became individual players, themselves? If that's the case, I wonder what the rest will be this time. The two evicted houseguests tomorrow will go back into the game?

These houseguests are such pussies though. Nobody will probably press it. Except GinaMarie, who will probably hope it means Nick is back. :eyeroll:
Yeah, it was when the coaches entered the game. Only one of them needed to press it for it to happen. Dan, Britney, and Janelle all did. Boogie didn't.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Maybe Julie presses it and the game is reset to the old format. Ending the MVP twist.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

darraholic
Aug 8 2013, 01:05 AM
Maybe Julie presses it and the game is reset to the old format. Ending the MVP twist.
That's what a lot of the people in the feed chat are speculating. I for one hope it's that and something else to turn this season around.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply