Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:32 PM (12,888 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

For those unfamiliar with the show, here's the premise:

A group of diverse strangers move into a house outfitted with hundreds of cameras and microphones and they are completely cut off from the outside world. No TV, no internet, no telephones, no books, no newspapers or magazines. Complete isolation. For three months, they live inside the Big Brother house, being watched by the viewing public via the live internet feeds. (Live feed updates are posted in the live feeds thread.)

Each week, they participate in a series of competitions to win food, luxuries and power -- the most important power being "Head of Household." The person who wins Head of Household (HoH) is automatically ensured safety for a week, but they must nominate two of their fellow housemates for eviction. Following the nominations, the houseguests vote LIVE to evict one of the two nominees. This happens every week for three months, and the last man standing wins $500,000.

Big Brother 15 premieres June 26th on CBS.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Alin89
Member Avatar

GM with the cone head lmao. I loved amanda's punishment too. Poor candice but she looked good though. I'm happy Jessie won POV. I loved Mccrae fighting with amanda. She is getting on my damm nerves. I loved candice calling her out. If I were Mccrae I would leave Amanda.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

After tonight I don't really give a rats ass about who wins anymore because I get the feeling it will probably be one of the undesirables.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Too bad Candice couldn't deliver the goodbye speech she wanted because of GM's loud, unintelligible yapping. Even Julie was getting pissed because GM wouldn't shut her trap!

Candice said on the LF that the speech would go down in history... and it probably will, but not because of the context of the speech (like Candice wanted) but because GM got so riled up.

I really hope they bring someone back from Jury... and I really hope America gets to decide who... and I really hope it's Candice!!!!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I haven't gotten the chance to watch the whole episode yet. Just Candice's speech and Judd's eviction. All I have to say is GO CANDICE! I really hope America gets to choose which jury member goes back into the house. And I hope it's Candice. She may not be the best player this season, competition/game wise, but she's definitely someone that gets under the skin of the most hated houseguests in the house and that's a win in my book.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Rachel gives some pretty insightful commentary on last night's episode.

http://okmagazine.com/meet-the-stars/reality-recaps/big-brother-star-rachel-reilly-tears-apart-this-weeks-double-eviction-and-says-what-must-happen-now/

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

LoL I hate Rachel, but I loved her "Really Ellissa" comment about being first out in the HoH.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I loved candice's speech. I loved how she irrated GM!! I will miss her. Poor Judd. He should have gotten rid of Amanda when he could have. I can hardly care less who wins now. Just hasn't been a good season so far. I hope they invite Judd bak he is more deserving.

Tash
Member Avatar

So according to Jokers, Amanda may not be who she says she is.

http://www.instantcheckmate.com/search/resultsAPI/TN/Klarsfeld/Amanda

38 and has been married since 2013. Wonder what this will do to McRanda?

This is not confirmed that this is the same person, but frankly, Amanda does look she is around 38 no matter what she she says. If VaginaMarie is 33 I can certainly believe that Amanda is 38

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I would die if that were true. Not literally of course but still... :laugh:

Manny
Member Avatar

Andy sure knows how to handle big bananas...

Oh and Andy... remember before winning HOH, how you said you want to become one so that you can make big moves? Umm, yeah.. Jessie/Spencer nomination isn't a big move. Lame..

And it would be hilarious of Aaryn/Amanda are final two in the end.. then Julie can start her speech in the finale with "Two most hated HGs have prevailed..."
Edited by Manny, Aug 12 2013, 11:53 AM.

Tash
Member Avatar

Julie should then go on and say, "But first I am not going to talk to either of them and let Jeff Schroder finish the finale. It's not like I am going to get fired. Like they have."

Manny
Member Avatar

:lol:

Alin89
Member Avatar

I loved candice's speech the continuation of it. I felt so bad for Judd. I'm hoping someway Judd can come bak. Andy and Mccrae crying stupid when they could have just not voted him off. I hate that Andy won. I wish he had the balls to make a power move.

Manny
Member Avatar

Amanda is sooo fuckin useless in this house as a competitor. The girl cannot do ANYTHING right. She should cry and feel embarrassed, because she sucks.

Spencer is so lame for putting up GM vs McCrae. Why didn't he go for Amanda/McCrae? Because he's a pussy.

IMO, Aaryn deserves to win the whole thing. She's a horrible person, but she's the best at playing the game. She went from public enemy #1 to being on anyone's radar, she's a huge competitor (and yet no one sees her as a threat). She's the best player all around. Ok, strategy part is missing, but she has two out of three, which is more I can say for others.

Juror coming back is okay with me, although I'm pretty sure whoever comes back will go out the following week, but oh well.. At least they are doing it earlier than Canada. I loved Gary coming back, but it did feel like it was way too late into the game for a comeback.

I didn't really get what GM was trying to do with the whole "house meeting". That girl...

King
Member Avatar

I love Candice and Judd and Jessie so I am very happy about this twist next week. Hopefully, one of them will be back! Candice is great. Loved her fight with GM on Eviction Night.

I am definitely on Team Aaryn. I know she's awful, but y'all know I love the competition beasts! And I just hate everyone else left.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

:blulaugh:

Quote:

Iím soooooo OVER IT with Amanda trying to take credit for anything that happens in the house.

She canít win anything, yet she still feels entitled to wear the crown as Miss Big Brother Bossy Pants. Demanda is constantly telling everyone what to do, including her Big Brother fiance, McCrae.

Yes, McCrae, we anxiously await the day when you are able to retrieve your genitalia from around Amandaís neck. When is SOMEONE going to step up to her? Big Brother knock outs are my fave! OMG it shows everyoneís cards and it shows where everyone is playing.

http://okmagazine.com/meet-the-stars/reality-recaps/big-brother-all-star-rachel-reilly-discusses-eviction-doubts-the-new-hoh-and-delivers-a-shocking-message-to-mccrae/

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I want Candice back so bad, just to see how the house would react to her return. And her winning HoH would be even better. I'd love to see Amanda/Andy/McCrae/Spencer start kissing her ass.

Tash
Member Avatar

I grudgingly have to admit that Aryan is playing the best game. She is racking up the wins. If she puts up Helen and Elissa that ensures that at least one of them will go home. Unfortunately, it will get blood on her hands. Luckily, everyone sees that Amanda is controlling McRae. I think if the final 2 was McRanda, McRae will win. At least he isn't an arrogant ass.

I would love it if whoever comes back next week automatically wins HOH. Then they could really shake things up. Cause you know that they are all comparing notes in the Jury House, unless they are sequestered from each other. I really want Judd back, but I would be happy with any of the three of them. As for who gets voted out this week, I am not sure I would want them back, I would want C, J, or J.

King
Member Avatar

I would so happy with any of the three coming back!!

Manny
Member Avatar

Yeah, I would hate if this week's evictee returns to the game. No matter who it is. I would want personally either Candice or Jessie.. Judd not so much.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply