Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:32 PM (13,467 Views)
Tash
Member Avatar

I would like to see Judd or Candice. Jessie kind of annoyed me. But lets say Helen wins POV and Elissa goes, and wins the return back to the house and actually wins HOH, she could flip the house and put up McRanda. I think she has the balls to do it.

Oh, and I really miss Kenny's commentary this season.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I dunno... Elissa seems pretty useles... expect for that one POV win, did she really do anything competition-wise? I would not like for her to come back. If the last returnee must return, I would rather it be Helen, because she's going to be pissed if she's evicted.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Dick posted a short post on his blog sharing the thoughts most of us have had this season.

http://eveldickdonato.blogspot.com/2013/08/thoughts-on-big-brother-15-so-far.html?m=1
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

On last wed episode stupid veto comp yet again. I was shocked to see andy wining. On thursday's episode i love how jessie stood up for herself. I will miss her. I hope Judd returns. Ugh at aaryn wining so predicatble. I liked her nominations though. helen's meltdown lol
Edited by Alin89, Aug 21 2013, 06:40 PM.

King
Member Avatar

I really like this season. If I am comparing casts, it's lower on the scale, but I think the fights and the drama and the controversies have all been great!

I hope Jessie comes back. Because I think she will fight and win! I personally prefer Candice, but I am unsure how well she can do.

Alin89
Member Avatar

that veto comp was so stupid with that beaver. I wish aaryan had put up amanda. bye bye helen. I hope Judd wins. He deserves it alot more.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Janelle Pierzina ‏@JanellePierzina
Apparently, Amanda is God in the Big Brother house, however she doesn't die for your sins, you die for hers. #BB15 #BigBrother #AwfulBiatch

https://twitter.com/JanellePierzina/status/370691210622410752

Alin89
Member Avatar

I loved the jury house segment. I hate amanda so much. I also hate andy. I hate that helen was evicted.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I loved that the jury members got a chance on diary session. I'm happy that judd is bak. He deserved it more. I'm happy elissa won. I loved seeing amanda squrim. I liked elissa's choices for noms.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Kinda bored and been thinking about wanting next season to be another All Stars season. If that's the case, who from Season 8-15 would you want to see return? Even though I would like to see some of my favorites from the last seven seasons (Daniele, Dan, Britney), I'm not going to include any houseguest that's been brought back to play a season. Here's my list of 14 All Stars:

Jen, BB8
Joshuah, BB9
Chelsia, BB9
Keesha, BB10
Renny, BB10
Russell, BB11
Ragan, BB12
Enzo, BB12
Porsche, BB13
Ian, BB14
Frank, BB14
Elissa, BB15
Helen, BB15
Judd, BB15

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

DrewHamilton
Aug 26 2013, 11:33 PM
Kinda bored and been thinking about wanting next season to be another All Stars season. If that's the case, who from Season 8-15 would you want to see return? Even though I would like to see some of my favorites from the last seven seasons (Daniele, Dan, Britney), I'm not going to include any houseguest that's been brought back to play a season. Here's my list of 14 All Stars:

Jen, BB8
Joshuah, BB9
Chelsia, BB9
Keesha, BB10
Renny, BB10
Russell, BB11
Ragan, BB12
Enzo, BB12
Porsche, BB13
Ian, BB14
Frank, BB14
Elissa, BB15
Helen, BB15
Judd, BB15
Drew, I usually love your opinions, but those returnees :x

I like your choices of Keesha, Renny, Jen, Porsche & Elissa.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

^ Following those rules, my list would look a little something like this

Jen BB8
Sharon BB9
Keesha BB10
Libra BB10
Renny BB10
Kevin BB11
Russell BB11
Hayden BB12
Matt BB12
Shelly BB13
Shane BB14
Wil BB14
Ian BB14
Jessie BB15
Elissa BB15
Edited by Shick, Aug 28 2013, 11:50 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

My Ideal List (Also, adding people I might not have liked, but would add drama)

Guys:
Howard (BB15)
Shane (BB14)
Ian (BB14)
Russell (BB11) *Though they'd probably ask Ronnie :gag*
Memphis (BB10)
Alex (BB9)
Eric (BB8)
Jason (BB3)

Girls:
Amanda (BB15) or Danielle (BB14) or Natalie (BB11) for the Hated Female Spot.
Helen (BB15)
Kalia (BB13)
Michelle (BB11) She's gone cray cray now, so she'd probably make for good TV.
Renny (BB10)
Keesha (BB10)
Sharon (BB9)
Jen (BB8)

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

If they don't bring back Keesha, I will DIE!

Alin89
Member Avatar

Wed episode was good on some parts. I'm getting sick of zingbot enough. That veto comp was a fluke for real. I hate amanda. The way she was torturing elissa yuck. I wouldnt mind andy leaving but knoe aayrn will be leaving instead.
Edited by Alin89, Aug 29 2013, 06:41 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

The way Julie handled that interview was great!

Damn bitch blaming being southern for her racist remarks and etc. pissed me off.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wow. That Aaryn interview was even better than I expected. I was surprised that Julie actually read off some of the things that Aaryn said. The audience laughing at Aaryn was surprising too! She can't feel too good right now.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Loved loved loved Julie's exit interview with Aaryn! From the boos Aaryn received when she walked out to Julie reading over the horrible things Aaryn has said in the house to the audience laughing when Aaryn tried to claim those she talked about were her friends, and that she's from Texas and "that's just how they are down there." I had to watch it over again. And again.

Julie Chen is my hero!

elizhope
Member Avatar

Im pissed she blamed her vile comments as being from Texas. I am a Texan and that is NOT how we do things down here. But I thought JC did great with the interview. Loved they read some of the things off to her. I only wish Julie had also told her she got fired from her job too lol

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

So weird. I think she's a vile human being, I thought it was pretty twisted that she kept saying "that's not how I want to come across" instead of "that's not how I want to be." But...I got no satisfaction from how uncomfortable she was or the laughter/boos. It was just...sad.

I think I feel sorry for her in a way, she looked so crushed. And she seems to completely lack the intellectual skills to come off with any kind of in-the-moment response so she just comes off so defenseless...I wanted so badly to enjoy watching her squirm.

Also, it's weird watching them try to interact and be all fun on live tv. I'm kind of embarrassed for them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply