Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:32 PM (13,464 Views)
guessgirl
Member Avatar

I was pleasantly surprise by Julie's interview. I didn't think she would mention it and even give examples of what Aaryn said but I'm glad she did. I don't feel bad for Aaryn one bit. She said those things and didn't have the guts to admit it. Instead she try to blame it on being Southern/Texas. That was complete BS. She knew what she said and she deserve to be called out on it. Good job Julie!!!
Edited by guessgirl, Aug 30 2013, 10:44 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

I'm happy aaryn was voted off. I loved hearing the boos and loved julie's interview with her. I liked the couple segments. I loved seeing dan. I cant wait for the double eviction next week.

Alin89
Member Avatar

This was a very good episode. I loved the blindslide with amanda. I loved the look on her face lol. Spencer and judd in the chicken suits lol.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Has anyone else here seen this? :o :shame: :huh: :ermmmm:

http://bbdirtyconfessions.tumblr.com/

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

I'll play the BB All-Star Game, using the same rules Drew did.

Nick, BB8 (eye candy purposes more than gameplay)
Jessica, BB8
Jen, BB8
Alex, BB9
Keesha, BB10
Renny, BB10
Laura, BB11 (my all-time fave BB early eviction- what could have been!)
Michele, BB11
Russell, BB11
Hayden, BB12
Matt, BB12
Shelly, BB13
Lawan, BB13 (the diary rooms alone make it worthwhile!)
Shane, BB14
Nick, BB15
Candice, BB15

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

"Aaryn Gries' mom apologizes for 'Big Brother' slurs"

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-big-brother-aaryn-gries20130903,0,409109.story

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Well we now know where Aaryn gets the pass the guilt mentality from.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Don't you love when people try to use the excuse I"m not racist because I have such and such friends who are black, Asian or have dated someone who was another race etc. That doesn't mean anything to me. Just own up to what you did/said and try to learn from them and do better.
Edited by guessgirl, Sep 4 2013, 02:07 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

VM's HOH Blog

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1001193/

Alin89
Member Avatar

I loved seeing amanda's meltdown. I loved seeing elissa listening in on andy lol. that veto comp was funny and nasty.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

My Mom was cheering louder then I was during tonight's first eviction. People online are pissed that Juile softballed Amanda's exit interview.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

McCrae is an idiot.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

wiggleworm
Sep 5 2013, 08:36 PM
McCrae is an idiot.
That he is. I hope his McNasty ass is voted out next week. He should have put Andy the rat up against VM. I don't think he believes Andy is the rat that he really is. :rolleyes:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Elissa should have exposed Andy for the rat he is during her speech to Judd. Here's to hoping she has a better speech asking them not to evict her. Not that it will do any good.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

So either GinaMarie, Spencer, McCrae, Andy or Judd will win 500K... I need a barf bag.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Andy gushing with glee makes me sick. He is just awful.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Is it time for Survivor yet?

I hope the returning winner is Rachel.

ETA: Elissa has America's Favorite locked in the bag anyway.
Edited by wiggleworm, Sep 5 2013, 09:02 PM.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Ugh that sucks. I can stop watching now. I can't with some Judd fans and his family tweeting. When the heck did Elissa "betray" him ?
Edited by guessgirl, Sep 5 2013, 09:56 PM.

Tash
Member Avatar

Last season I was so emotionally invested in all the final four that I actually cared who went home. I cheered when Danielle took Dan off the block who then promptly evicted her showmance. I didn't care if Dan or Ian won, only I really wanted Dan o win because IMO, he played a better game. This time, I do not wan Spencer or Andy to win. I could tolerate Judd and MC winning but I would like GM, sadly to win. Spencer and Andy are just being so sexist and cruel right now.

I think Andy may have shit his pants when it came back as a tie. I can' believe Elissa didn' try to expose him for the rat he is

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Miss Rhi
Sep 5 2013, 08:46 PM
wiggleworm
Sep 5 2013, 08:36 PM
McCrae is an idiot.
That he is. I hope his McNasty ass is voted out next week. He should have put Andy the rat up against VM. I don't think he believes Andy is the rat that he really is. :rolleyes:
When they came back from a commercial, he was sitting in the cockpit and said something like "I might have fucked up." I was hoping he would put up GinaMarie and Andy.

This is a really shitty final 5. GinaMarie is a horrible bitch, Spencer does nothing, Judd sucks now too (I didn't mind him earlier in the game), Andy is so irritating, and McCrae is a wimp.

I hate the exterminator alliance, so I guess I am rooting for McCrae at this point.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply