Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:32 PM (13,346 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

WORST.FINAL.FIVE.EVER.

I honestly have no intention watching any of these five win the grand prize. I'll probably stop watching and just say Elissa won after beating Amanda in the Finals. That's a much better finale than what we'll get.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Ok why didn't Julie call out Amanda's behavior as she did Aryan? Amanda was just as bad as she was.
Edited by guessgirl, Sep 6 2013, 01:29 AM.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Did anyone notice when they were entering the house after HoH, Andy broke his neck trying to get to McCrae before Elissa? I have a feeling he probably blamed the 2nd vote on Elissa, like he said he would. If Amanda thought it, then I'm sure he probably thought it, too.

And Andy positively beet red and gushing with delight as he voted to evict Elissa? Gross.

I do have a question, though. Judd's blindside seemed to be a hot topic after Judd won PoV. Elissa said she didn't know. Andy was saying Elissa did know. GM said Elissa knew about it, but she didn't. Does anyone actually remember who knew about it & who didn't?

Manny
Member Avatar

If I remember, they all knew except for Spencer. Amanda and McCrae only told Spencer to vote for the replacement nominee in case Spencer was saved by the veto (but he wasn't saved, Jessie was). Elissa knew and so did GM. I specifically remember Helen explaining everything to GM, while Elissa and Aaryn were in the room. Amanda and McCrae were probably there too. That was when Judd came to the door and Jessie told Judd to go in the room. So both GM and Elissa lied to Judd. Of course, Andy lied as well. He knew too!

As for the episode.. I didn't really care for Elissa either. But McCrae is so stupid. I don't get how he nominated Elissa instead of Andy. Although, Andy is a great actor. He even full stupid Elissa into thinking that McCrae evicted Amanda! That was the dumbest thing ever! :lol:
Edited by Manny, Sep 6 2013, 11:26 AM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I fucking hate Andy! I want him gone. And if not, and he makes it to the final 2, I want his ass roasted by the jury on finale night.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Andy is playing both sides and its a game I dont get all the hate for him. He is doing what he needs to do to get to the final 2. While Andy annoys me he is playing a good game being able to play both sides almost seamlessly.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I'm happy amanda was voted off by GM ties r very rare in BB. I hate that elissa was voted off. This wont be a good finale thats for sure. I wish Julie had grilled amanda as well like she did with aaryn. I think elissa should have put up amanda and mccrae when she had the chance. We also need a major production and casting changes.
Edited by Alin89, Sep 6 2013, 05:47 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Kirk
Sep 6 2013, 03:59 PM
Andy is playing both sides and its a game I dont get all the hate for him. He is doing what he needs to do to get to the final 2. While Andy annoys me he is playing a good game being able to play both sides almost seamlessly.
I hate Andy personally. I find him to be a huge rat, but I agree with you about the game. Andy has played the best game period! If he makes the Final 2 he should win, but I still want the Jury to bash him.

Tash
Member Avatar

Grodner may be on the way out

http://tvgrapevine.com/index.php/big-brother-15/3937-big-brother-15-the-real-big-brother-steps-down

Alin89
Member Avatar

Pls let that news be true. I want her out so badly. I hope she takes Kass with her. A stupid hoh comp on yesterday's episode. The punishments or gifts were dumb very stupid. I cant stand andy yuck. I kind of want mccrae to win it all now. The noms nothing to say on it.
Edited by Alin89, Sep 9 2013, 07:17 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Grodner has to go. I kinda wish Shapiro would return.

Alin89
Member Avatar

darraholic
Sep 9 2013, 09:54 PM
Grodner has to go. I kinda wish Shapiro would return.
I liked Shapiro. I wonder who will replace Grodner once she leaves.

Manny
Member Avatar

Okay, I'm bored at work, so I'll create my BB All Stars 2 List :) I'll just take people from season 8 onward...

- Amber (S8)
- Jen (S8)
- Chelsia (S9)
- Amanda (S9)
- Joshuah (S9)
- Libra (S10)
- Keesha (S10)
- Memphis (S10)
- Kevin (S11)
- Michele (S11)
- Russell (S11)
- Dominic (S13)
- Ian (S14)
- Shane (S14)
- Jeremy (S15)
- Helen (S15)

I would also love to have Amanda (S15), Sharon (S9), Danielle (S14), Michelle (S10).. I just couldn't pick anyone from S12..

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Judd is such a ham... :blulaugh:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Shit... :angry:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Whether you like him or not, Andy has probably played the best actual game out of all of the houseguests this summer, IMO.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

So Judd working with the Exterminators was the "right" choice even though they voted him out but working with Elissa wouldn't work? Someone who was loyal and kept him safe. What a dumbass. He deserve to evicted again and why would you quit during a veto competition?!

You can vote for favorite houseguest now:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/favorite_houseguest_vote/
Edited by guessgirl, Sep 11 2013, 08:38 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Matt
Sep 11 2013, 07:59 PM
Whether you like him or not, Andy has probably played the best actual game out of all of the houseguests this summer, IMO.
Yeah, he has played a good game. He just isn't likable though!

I so hope that McCrae won the veto today. When the feeds come back tonight we will know!

Manny
Member Avatar

I just heard that it's been renewed for 16th season! :D Yay!

Alin89
Member Avatar

i hope without grodner and kass manny. That veto comp was funny and dumb at the same time. Judd is a fool seriously. I'm happy he was voted off the second time he deserves it. I hate that andy won HOH. I cant wait for jury footage.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply