Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:32 PM (13,679 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I want Ginamarie to win. Hands down. I hated her all summer, but whatevs.
Edited by King, Sep 12 2013, 06:25 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Kirk
Sep 6 2013, 03:59 PM
Andy is playing both sides and its a game I dont get all the hate for him. He is doing what he needs to do to get to the final 2. While Andy annoys me he is playing a good game being able to play both sides almost seamlessly.
What annoys me about Andy is his lack of loyalty. I don't like when people in the game are loyal to no one. I rarely like that. (I liked Russell on Survivor. I respect selfish gameplay on Survivor more. I think Survivor and BB are two different games, IMO.)

I am all for lying and manipulating, but I absolutely hate when people show no loyalty whatsoever. Like Dan last year. Will had Boogie. Dick had Daniele. Dan's first time around, he had Memphis, and I liked him then. Not last season.

If you are willing to do anything/cut anyone, that's okay. That is just not a style of game I like or will endorse. So, I hate Andy. Playing the fence between two alliances isn't good game play, IMO, it makes you a floater!
Edited by King, Sep 12 2013, 06:45 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

King
Sep 12 2013, 06:25 PM
You and I. Same page. :cheers:

King
Member Avatar

Here is my All Stars 2 list, playing by those rules.

1. Jessica (8)
2. Eric (8)
3. Jen (8)
4. Sharon (9)
6. Keesha (10)
7. Russell (11)
8. Matt (12)
9. Kalia (13)
9. Posche (13)
10. Shane (14)
11. Frank (14)
12. Ian (14)
13. Helen (15)
14. Elissa (15)
15. Amanda (15)
16. Aaryn (15)

King
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Sep 12 2013, 06:30 PM
King
It's weird. I hated Gina Marie all summer. Loved Amanda. Until about two weeks ago. Then, it switched! I swear they Freaky Friday-ed.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

King
Sep 12 2013, 06:43 PM
DrewHamilton
Sep 12 2013, 06:30 PM
King
It's weird. I hated Gina Marie all summer. Loved Amanda. Until about two weeks ago. Then, it switched! I swear they Freaky Friday-ed.
LOVED Amanda until she started losing it towards Elissa. It just wasn't necessary and really ruined her for me.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

If VM wins I hope she can woman up and admit that statements she made were inappropriate after she's confronted with them which I'm sure will happen. Out of the 4 I was McCrae to win and now that he's probably leaving I'll go with hoping VM wins.

Hopefully the rumors of Grodner and the head of Edemol moving on are true and we'll see some changes for the better when it comes to next season. It was better before they started casting aspiring and semi models/actors, family/friends of other former houseguests and etc...The occasional friend/family member of another houseguest isn't that bad but it's not always that great either.

King
Member Avatar

I think next season should be All Stars 2, that way they'll know the cast is already likable and has fans (even if they aren't likable.)

Maybe they should do a season where they put all of America's Favorite Player in a season together! Haha.

I thought Amanda was hilarious most of the season, especially in the DR's, but then she ruined it.
Edited by King, Sep 12 2013, 07:32 PM.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Has there ever been anyone who has done LESS in the game than Spencer that made it to F3? Seriously, the guy has only voted in ONE jury member eviction and when he was HOH, he sent his alliance member home by default. It's ridic!

I'm Team GinaMarie also. She has made the show ever since she nominated McCrae & Amanda. Her DRs are hilarious! Her reaction to Judd's POV speech was PRICELESS!
Edited by juniorz1, Sep 14 2013, 06:14 PM.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

I supposed if I had to pick I would choose GM too but it's hard to "root" for her when she has made numerous , racist and disgusting comments. I can't forget those either.

King
Member Avatar

The only thing that really made me HATE Gina Marie is what she said to Candice when she was evicted. About her mom.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

King
Sep 13 2013, 01:33 PM
The only thing that really made me HATE Gina Marie is what she said to Candice when she was evicted. About her mom.
She also made horrible remarks about Elissa's son too. Kids should be off limits. They have nothing to do with the game.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Bye Mccrae I'm happy he left it was his own damm fault for sticking by amanda too much. The jury footage was very good. I liked that aaryn apologized. Of course amanda is annoying as usual. I wouldnt mind GM wining. I don't want to see an Andy win.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

King
I'm with you on that. I was not down with what she said to Candice. Not that it mattered much because Candice OWNED her on that ep. Sigh, Candice was my fave this season. I wish she had made it further in the game. Stupid Helen!

I hadn't been a fan of GM's throughout the first half of the season but she turned it around the last few weeks.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

guessgirl
Sep 13 2013, 04:50 PM
King
She also made horrible remarks about Elissa's son too. Kids should be off limits. They have nothing to do with the game.
Didn't she also partake in some pretty loaded racist/prejudice speech as well? Along with saying that she had n***** insurance. I don't care, I just can't root for any of these people. I'm all for villians, loving to hate players and giving credit to those who have made big moves(like GM finally being the one to put up Amanda and McCrae), but when it's surround by such hate speech and trash talking on the level that some(most) of this season's HG, I don't think any of them deserve 500K.
Edited by Mateo, Sep 15 2013, 01:11 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Apparently Britney's baby girl got diagnosed with cancer on September 1st. Evel Dick comments and says it's true and says the same on his Twitter page. :'(

https://twitter.com/Bmcooney/status/379060065489010689/photo/1

https://twitter.com/EvelDick

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Britney just confirmed it on her Twitter.

https://twitter.com/britney_haynes/status/379076234199588864

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Meow This!

Loathed her on both her seasons however I'm so sorry to read that.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I just saw that on Jokers. That is terrible. Hopefully it is very treatable.

Tash
Member Avatar

Poor Tilly. Sending positive thoughts and prayers her way

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply