Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:32 PM (13,457 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Some bitch on Twitter tweeted to Britney and told her maybe it was karma that her baby got cancer for the way she treated Rachel for example.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Sick thing to say when it's an innocent baby we are talking about.

Manny
Member Avatar

OMG this is so sad. Poor Britney.. and wow at that bitch who tweeted that. How horrible.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

What a fucking horrible person. How do they sleep at night? This is a BABY!!!! A poor innocent 2 month old INFANT that we're talking about!!!!!!! The level of stupidity and ignorance in this world astounds me. How can someone be so cruel?!?!?! Lord have mercy on them and their family.

Sending all my love & prayers to Britney & family. I just heard about this tonight. So sad.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 14 2013, 11:12 PM
Some bitch on Twitter tweeted to Britney and told her maybe it was karma that her baby got cancer for the way she treated Rachel for example.

Posted Image
What a dumb, disgusting bitch. She should know karma goes both ways, and that comment will bring it right back to her.

And it's a double whammy trying to make Rachel a victim.
Edited by wiggleworm, Sep 16 2013, 12:03 AM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I liked the recap episode. I hate the final three though.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

How incredibly sad for Britney and her family....that is truly devastating.

I hope her daughter can make it through this.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I'm actually glad Andy won. Out of the 3 remaining houseguests, he was the most deserving, and played the best game IMO.

elizhope
Member Avatar

If they put the backyard interviews on YT can someone link them pretty please? :)

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Ugh I didn't want Andy to win. I don't think he played that much better than GM but I will give it to him . He did a good job answering the jurors's questions. She fucked up during that.
Edited by guessgirl, Sep 18 2013, 10:38 PM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I feel like making an offensive comment to sum up my feelings. Something like...I'm disappointed they gave it to the homo, he'll probably just blow it on meth (same with the redneck so I'm glad he was out third), and that bitch GM could have used it for some much-needed plastic surgery.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Elissa won America's Favorite, that's all I care about (BAAA BAAA). :blulaugh: The looks on some of their faces hearing that is enough to make this season satisfying.

And didn't Spencer say he would take a shit on stage if she won? Again he disappoints.

Edited by wiggleworm, Sep 18 2013, 10:49 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I hate saying it, but Andy deserved it over GinaMarie. His answers explained why.

As predictable as it was, Elissa winning America's Favorite gave me so much life! And I wanted more reaction shots from everyone else. The shot of the group, including Andy, Spencer, Amanda, etc. clapping while looking shocked as hell was nice, but I still wanted more. Like individual reaction shots, LOL.

I'm ready for the backyard interviews.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

wiggleworm
Sep 18 2013, 10:45 PM
Elissa won America's Favorite, that's all I care about (BAAA BAAA). :blulaugh: The looks on some of their faces hearing that is enough to make this season satisfying.

And didn't Spencer say he would take a shit on stage if she won? Again he disappoints.

He did and Andy said he would kill himself if she won. Again he lies. :whistle: I posted this in the B&B section earlier if you miss this.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8847854/
Edited by guessgirl, Sep 18 2013, 10:59 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

That Favorite Player thing was more about which HG's fans had the most phone numbers & email addresses to spam the polls than anything else.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Matt
Sep 18 2013, 11:03 PM
That Favorite Player thing was more about which HG's fans had the most phone numbers & email addresses to spam the polls than anything else.
I am sure it was spammed, but I don't think it was really necessary considering she had very little competition. Who were the others in the top three? Howard, who left a while back. Even he got more votes than the jury members. :blulaugh:

I'd love to know the percentage she received.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

For such a controversial season, that was one boring finale.

Andy definitely deserved it over GM. She didn't do much in the game and her answers to the jury questions were terrible.

The whole thing with Dr. Will was stupid. He didn't need to be there for the jury talk. I think it actually took away from it.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Andy who just annoys me mainly bc I cant stop thinking he looks like Gywnneth Paltrow deserved to win out of the final 3. Gina Marie was so stupid with her answers there is no way I could have felt right voting for her to win. And did Elissa have surgery while in the jury house? Her joker face was ridiculous looking. I don't see how Elissa won the fan vote. Her acting all surprised, bitch please.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Andy annoyed me sometimes, but he played the best game IMO

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I fell asleep right before the show came on and just woke up about half a hour ago and was trying to stay spoiler free until I watched the finale. That went to hell when I accidentally saw the feed on FB's homepage when checking some replies in a group there. I'm going to watch on CBS's site in a bit. Elissa winning AF makes me want to just watch the end...LOL

Did they not tell those who lost their jobs live on air?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply