Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:32 PM (13,432 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

its looking pretty well
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

House pictures!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I'm kind of digging the mid-century look. Will have to see how it looks in the tour though.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I like the HOH room this year -- very fancy looking.

The downstairs bedrooms don't fit with the rest of the house at all. The room with the filing cabinet dressers is hideous and the other room is way too bright. What's with the tacky wallpaper?

The living room reminds me of Mad Men for some reason. Maybe it's the typewriter.

Love the kitchen. Very modern looking.

The bathroom is alright. I'm surprised they haven't done the sauna look before now.

16 slots on the memory wall...

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Kenny
Jun 18 2013, 02:01 AM
I like the HOH room this year -- very fancy looking.

The downstairs bedrooms don't fit with the rest of the house at all. The room with the filing cabinet dressers is hideous and the other room is way too bright. What's with the tacky wallpaper?

The living room reminds me of Mad Men for some reason. Maybe it's the typewriter.

Love the kitchen. Very modern looking.

The bathroom is alright. I'm surprised they haven't done the sauna look before now.

16 slots on the memory wall...
The bright colored room in particular doesn't fit with the rest of the house, but I'm not bothered by it based on the pictures. Could be a different story when we see it on screen though. I like the look of the slightly different kitchen/bar design.

ETA: After watching the video, I suppose the "bright" room does have some relationship with mid-century, with the color scheme somewhat reminiscent of colors used in 50s/60s design, but it still looks odd with the rest of the house. Not bad though. Refreshing to hear Julie say that we'd be getting 16 new HGs, and that the one familiar face isn't what we'd first think....

Kenny
Member Avatar

Here's the house tour video.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10zzmb_bb15-tour-with-julie_travel

"The two nomination chairs are gone and that has to do with our twist. What I can tell you about the twist this season is that America will play a role where it affects nominations. In past seasons it's been 'Do you want the houseguests eating sardines for a week?' or 'Do you want them eating PB&J?' This year, America's role is much bigger and it affects the game because it's going to affect nominations every week. America's role is so big this summer that even before we start the game, America's going to be asked to do something that will affect the nominations."

"This summer, there will be 16 new houseguests but out of the 16 there will be 1 familiar face. It's not what you think though..." (Survivor alum?)

Kenny
Member Avatar

Since the nomination chairs being taken away has to do with the twist and America will be involved somehow, I'm guessing there will be three nominees each week -- two chosen by HOH, one by America.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Kenny
Jun 18 2013, 02:15 AM
Here's the house tour video.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10zzmb_bb15-tour-with-julie_travel

"The two nomination chairs are gone and that has to do with our twist. What I can tell you about the twist this season is that America will play a role where it affects nominations. In past seasons it's been 'Do you want the houseguests eating sardines for a week?' or 'Do you want them eating PB&J?' This year, America's role is much bigger and it affects the game because it's going to affect nominations every week. America's role is so big this summer that even before we start the game, America's going to be asked to do something that will affect the nominations."

"This summer, there will be 16 new houseguests but out of the 16 there will be 1 familiar face. It's not what you think though..." (Survivor alum?)
That was my first thought. I think someone else mentioned that a few days ago too. I haven't watched Survivor in awhile though. No clue who could/might be.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

I wouldn't be surprised if it is a Survivor Alum considering Hayden (BB12 Winner) is going to be on the upcoming season of Survivor.

Manny
Member Avatar

Well at least we don't have any returning players this year. Even if we do get 1 (possibly) Survivor player. I guess we can rule out people who are filming the new season of Survivor, since it's being filmed now, right? Maybe it's Boston Rob.. :lol: He conquered Survivor and The Amazing Race, so it would be only fitting if he did the 3rd CBS Reality Show. :D

The house is okay. I don't know why they never rebuild the house completely, but only decorate it differently.

jayhawk
Member Avatar

There's rumors that the familiar face will be Rachel's sister

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh God...

jayhawk
Member Avatar

a few different house pictures from the Hollywood reporter

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/gallery/big-brother-15-first-look-569225#1-couches

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I think the house looks MUCH better than last year....but the two bedrooms are TERRIBLE!

The HOH is solid and the kitchen and living room are perfect. LOVE the sauna look of the bathroom....but THE FUCKING POOL TABLE is back...UGH X 10000000000!

Oh and the twist is soo going to be HOH picks 2 noms, America picks 1....thats why its a season of no floaters as people will never know what is happening because of America picking a nom every week. Good twist!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

The HoH room is nice! I like the kitchen and the bathroom too. The bedrooms are so busy looking.

I really hope it's not Rachel's sister!

Edge1978
Member Avatar

I never seen Rachel's sister so she sure wouldn't be a familiar face to me. The house looks great, and seeing the kitchen with the back yard in the background is getting me so excited for BB!!! 8 more days WOOHOO!!!

It'd be interesting to see who the familiar face is though, I just hope it's not another Hantz brother.

jayhawk
Member Avatar

Rachel's sister using the Janelle going to Greece thing from last year I think she will be a HG this year

Posted Image

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

She is full of shit...she is so going to be on BB15!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I wonder if this season is going to be 16 new houseguests, but twist is that they are ALL relatives of past HG?

I am kinda hoping that is true.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

Rachel's sister is such a gold digger. She married some older rich Canadian guy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply