Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:32 PM (13,345 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

darraholic
Jun 18 2013, 04:57 PM
Rachel's sister is such a gold digger. She married some older rich Canadian guy.
Hopefully this means she = hot mess on BB....nothing like watching a trainwreck before your very eyes.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Not about this season that we know of but it is BB related. Dick posted a long post on his blog about Dani and if it's true it's sad.

http://eveldickdonato.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-relationship-with-daniele-quick.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Dick comes off as a complete jack-ass. Even if it is true, he's her father and shouldn't be talking like that about his own flesh and blood. He's always come off as a complete attention whore.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Jeez.

Tash
Member Avatar

Damn. I may be in the minority here, but based on what we know of the two of them from being on BB, I can see this being true.

The Dominic that she married, is that the one from BB that she had a thing for?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

FWIW, I think the Rachel's sister rumor/spec is legit. At least unless they change it for the fact of this rumor getting out ahead of time. I have heard of 2 other people as finalists for the cast with ties to BB winners.

Tash
Member Avatar

OMG she did marry Dom from that season. She wore a white frilly vintage hippies like dress and he wore purple from the Gap

Manny
Member Avatar

I had no idea Dani married Dom. Or I totally forgot about it, if I did read it.

Anyway, I feel sorry for both Dani and Dick and their relationship. It's really sad that a parent and a child behave like that to each other. If all of that is true, Dani must be a really troubled person and I hope she finds her peace and happiness with Dom at least.

As for EVERYONE being related to previous HGs.. I could go for that. It could be interesting as long as it's relatives only, without any HGs actually returning.

jayhawk
Member Avatar

BIG BROTHER” INTRODUCES TWO NEW TWISTS FOR THIS SUMMER’S EDITION WHICH PREMIERES JUNE 26 ON CBS

For the First Time, Three Houseguests will Find Themselves

Nominated for Eviction

Viewers to Play an Influential Role in the Game of BIG BROTHER This Summer by Voting for the “Big Brother MVP”

BIG BROTHER will unleash two new twists into the stylish, redesigned house this summer that will influence the strategic landscape of the game when it premieres on Wednesday, June 26 (8:00-9:00PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Julie Chen is the host.

The first twist is a series’ first: instead of two Houseguests being nominated each week for eviction, as in past seasons, contestants will nominate three in this summer’s edition. This process will be further explained during the season premiere.

The second twist will allow BIG BROTHER viewers to play a crucial role in the game by casting votes for the Houseguest they feel is playing the best game. The Houseguest who receives the most votes will be anointed that week’s, “Big Brother MVP.” The full scope of the MVP’s secret power will be revealed during the season premiere.

America will start casting their votes for this season’s first “Big Brother MVP” before the Houseguests even enter the game, beginning with a pre-premiere vote starting Thursday, June 20, following CBS’s cast announcement of the new Houseguests. Fans can visit http://www.cbs.com/big_brother/ to cast their vote.

“The Big Brother MVP will force the houseguests to rethink their strategies. With America rewarding good game play, it doesn't pay to be a floater this summer,” said Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan, Executive Producers of BIG BROTHER.

This season, the Houseguests will enjoy a stylish BIG BROTHER house with mid-century modern chic décor. The living room features a stacked stone fireplace filled with concrete balls and LED lighting and an eight foot brass starburst; the redesigned kitchen sits below a giant gold world map; the plush, spa-like bathroom is lined with cedar wood; and the bedrooms include an architect’s studio vibe and a crayon-colored room featuring Los Angeles landmarks.

The Head of Household suite is entirely black and white, including an aquarium of Koi flown in from Asia to bring good fortune.

The mid-century style of the BIG BROTHER house continues on host Julie Chen’s newly remodeled set. The multi-story front of the house features a new high-gloss stage, a lighted runway and a massive 103 inch plasma screen, as well as several other screens, for Julie to monitor and communicate with the Houseguests.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=35889

Manny
Member Avatar

I like this. Should be fun!
Thanx, Jay!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I don't know if I like this AT all...it gives America too much power in the game and will make people in the house more guarded so that they don't "piss off" America.

This also means their DR sessions will be MUCH more guarded.

Big thumbs down!

Kenny
Member Avatar

I both like and dislike the twist. On one hand, if someone wants to win BB VIP they can't just fade into the background and be total bores, but on the other hand I'm afraid this might force them to edit themselves and try to play nice for the cameras.

I like the three nominees twist!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Also, voting starts tomorrow which means the cast reveal should be sometime within the next 24 hours!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Can't wait for the cast reveal!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Also apparently they will be running some BB commercials with cast members in them today....we will see.

jayhawk
Member Avatar

@wlbb 12m
We'll have a video stream of the new houseguests and our interviews tomorrow at 12pm Big Brother time. #BB15 Tell your BB friends!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Not the first time three have been nominated in the US version. #justsayin

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Drew
Jun 19 2013, 03:52 PM
Not the first time three have been nominated in the US version. #justsayin
I can't remember a time when 3 were nominated? I've only watched since mid-Season 5. Was it before that? :shrug:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I have watched since Season 1 and I can't recall 3 nominees either...

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Season 1.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply