Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:32 PM (13,751 Views)
jayhawk
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Edge1978
Member Avatar

reminds me of the first HOH comp for S13. It would be funny if Elissa won seeing that Rachel won the S13 challenge.

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!!!!!!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

This also remindes me of the tree trunk challenge from BBCA, the 1st HOH comp where they had to hug the trees.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

My early faves: McCrae, Candice & Andy

Hate: David & GinaMarie

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I love McCrae! Not sure if he should have won that HOH though! Hope it doesn't end up biting him in the butt! :(

And holy shit, I hate Jessie! She's this season's Danielle apparently.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I don't like Dave or GinaMarie either. They are both annoying me already. Dave thinking he is so hot is funny. Yuck!

I like the twist!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

David reminds me of Braden from BB 11.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Jessie is a bitch who thinks she is the prettiest thing ever. Jeremy, Nick and surfer guy are douches. Gina Marie is loud, but I'll give her a chance. I'm okay with everyone else SO FAR.

Early favourites: Candace, Helen and Aaryn

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jun 26 2013, 08:03 PM
David reminds me of Braden from BB 11.
He reminds me BB5's Jase, lol

Kenny
Member Avatar

Great first episode. I already love McCrae and I'm glad he won HOH. Hopefully he'll win MVP too and nominate the Brigade Part Deux.

GinaMarie is annoying as hell. I hope she goes quickly. I also dislike Nick, Howard, Jessie and Jeremy.

Early favorites are McCrae, Helen, Aaryn and Kaitlin.

All in all this seems like a pretty good cast. Plenty of people to love and hate. Now I'm ready for the feeds!

KMan101
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jun 25 2013, 01:57 PM
It's so refreshing to have an all new cast. I don't mind returning players, but I hate when they do a mix of new players and old players.

I hope this season brings back my Big Brother love.

OMG. Yeah, David DOES remind me of Braden now that I think about it, looks wise, but I'd take Braden back in a heart beat over this idiot.

Liking so far:
Helen/Kaitlin/Andy/Nick/Howard/Elissa/Aryn/Candice/McCrae

Meh (I could see myself either loving or hating them)
Jeremy/Judd/Ginamarie

UGH:
Jessie/David/Spencer

So I'd say that's a pretty good start.

I like the MVP twist though I fear the same person getting it every week. And I think the HGs will probably end up running their mouths about it and figuring it out each week. I hope the twist doesn't flop like every other twist.
YES!! Same here. I had such little anticipation today for the premiere, I was so bummed I wasn't even that excited.

However ... the premiere was good. I liked almost everyone except the stupid lifeguard and Jessie who is NOT as hot as she thinks she is. Aryn and Kaitlin hands down beat her, IMHO.

I more or less like everyone. I see a lot of potential in this season and the cast so I hope it revives my love for the show.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I don't get the douchey vibe from Nick at ALL. I think he has great potential!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 25 2013, 03:47 PM
This swimsuit is hideous!

Posted Image

Is that my South FLA girl Amanda? Her sister was on the WILD 95.5 Morning Show (radio) this morning and they were trying to rally some votes for her.

I can't tell some of the many brunettes apart yet unless I'm watching them in action lol

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

McCrae is a Hamsterwatch regular apparently! He's chumlord! Kind of cool! Looks like he was a last minute replacement too - a guy named Phil was supposed to be a contestant instead.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Jun 26 2013, 08:26 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I like McCrae too! I liked him right away from his interviews. I wasn't expecting him to win that HoH though.

Did Elissa really think she could hide that she is Rachel's sister? She looks so much like her! They even have the same mannerisms.

Kenny
Member Avatar

New promo on CBS shows Jessie in the DR crying. Hopefully she's on the block!

KMan101
Member Avatar

I want to say I think we can trust McCrae to make the right nominations but who knows? I'm always nervous when the live feeds kick on and everything is completely not the way I have it in my own head LMAO

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

KMan101
Jun 26 2013, 08:14 PM
I don't get the douchey vibe from Nick at ALL. I think he has great potential!
Agreed! And I'm SHOCKED. I loathed him so much in his video interview. But, I found him quite interesting/hilarious here. LMAO! He's one of those cunning, charming pricks. ITA with you, he has potential definitely.

Along w/him, my early faves are McCrae, Helen, Aaryn, Candice.

I can't deal with Spencer, Jessie & Ginamarie. Spencer seems like a total smug bastard w/no likable qualities. Jessie was HIGHLY annoying and a total self centered brat. Ugh! Ginamarie needs to tone it down SEVERAL notches.

David just makes me LMAO hard. What a simpleton. The cockiness will get old fast from him but nonetheless I just find him funny as hell; I like how he got the "dumb" edit. LOL

Actually wasn't too bothered by Elissa. I wouldn't mind if her all girl alliance idea came true & was successful, but the whole Rachel thing will definitely threaten that if found out.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Really enjoyed the premiere. Great cast too!

Alin89
Member Avatar

so far i liked the premeire this wat i finally wanted an all new cast. just no jesse visits plz,

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply