Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:32 PM (13,460 Views)
Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Great first episode, I don't know how everyone here remembers everyone's names though. I do now I can't stand VaginaMarie! Definitely a good looking cast and don't really hate anyone yet, except for VaginaMarie.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

If I am being 100% honest, I love the twist, I hate the cast. I maybe like two of them.

So disappointing, especially coming off of Canada where I loved EVERYONE. :(

King
Member Avatar

I have a little more time now, so to elaborate. LOL:

HATE: Ginamarie, Judd, Howard, Jessie, Jeremy, The real Estate Girl with the boobs
EH: Andy, David, McRae, Candice, Helen
LOVE: Nick, Aaryn, Spencer, Elissa

Of course, it's early, but SIGH.

I can see some of the "likes" switching over to "loves."
Edited by King, Jun 28 2013, 08:52 AM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I guess I'm the only one who just wasn't that into BB Canada? I wanted to be but it just never pulled me in. I'm going to try Season 2 whenever it premieres next year.

King
Member Avatar

OH!!! And Kaitlin!!! I really liked Kaitlin.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Kirk
Jun 27 2013, 07:57 PM
Great first episode, I don't know how everyone here remembers everyone's names though. I do now I can't stand VaginaMarie! Definitely a good looking cast and don't really hate anyone yet, except for VaginaMarie.
I didn't like GinaMarie after watching the episode either. She isn't that bad on the feeds though. It's Amanda that drives me nuts now.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

King
Jun 28 2013, 10:30 AM
OH!!! And Kaitlin!!! I really liked Kaitlin.
Don't worry! I'm sure you'll have different opinions about all of your picks come next week.

Most I thought I loved after the first episode, I now hate. The only people I like are McCrae, Elissa, Judd, Helen, Andy and Nick.

King
Member Avatar

I just think with 16 people, I shouldn't want 13 people evicted immediately. LOL.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

King
Jun 29 2013, 07:16 AM
I just think with 16 people, I shouldn't want 13 people evicted immediately. LOL.
Yeah, well I'm not too far from there myself. We have such a trashy cast this year! It'll definitely amp up the drama, but so many annoying people!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

This early in the game I always have trouble remembering who's who and keeping up with everyone. What I've seen about the cast and etc. so far reminds me of season 9.

The guys seem to think all the girls are floaters. I hate that they are so much better at alliances then their male counterparts.

McRae's hair is so pretty. Guys have nice hair because they don't always abuse it as much like we women do.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

omg mcrae's dancing in this episode lol. im liking it so far. he made the rights noms.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Loving McCrae, in his DR sessions, doesn't he look like Sara Gilbert from her Roseanne days??

elizhope
Member Avatar

This season isnt my favorite so far. I really am NOT feeling the cast. For a minute there I thought I was watching an episode of the Real World. A bunch of good looking 22 year olds, talking about who is cuter than who and possible hookups.....Where are the dorks, the old people, the quirky ones, the sweet ones... most of them seem pretty cookie cutter to me

jayhawk
Member Avatar

@BigBrotherLeak 9m
BREAKING: Beginning next week, Big Brother will be on Sundays, Wednesday, and Thursday's, with Thursday being the live eviction. #BB15

KMan101
Member Avatar

VERY glad they're changing the schedule back.

I'm not at all into this season. I FORGOT Sunday's episode. Me. I couldn't even believe it.

Maybe it will perk up. Still VERY VERY early. I feel like I'm watching a bad mix of BB9 and BB12 right now.

KMan101
Member Avatar

How stupid of them not to air the episode at 8. It's like they want this season to fail. LOL. I get NCIS is a juggarnaut, even in reruns, but really?

Manny
Member Avatar

Have they ever done the day switch during a season? Weird...

And Shawn, I totally forgot about Sunday's episode too!!
Edited by Manny, Jul 3 2013, 03:24 AM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I can't recall them ever changing the episode schedule midseason (well, it's only the second week lol) but I could be wrong.

I can't figure it out but I'm just not into this season. It feels like 'more of the same' right now. Robyn Kass (or whatever her name is) needs to be fired, we need a new casting director as well as a new producer because Grodner sucks.

I like Howard, Elissa, Nick, Judd and Helen the most. McCrae doesn't bother me, neither does Candice, or Andy I guess. And comments aside, Spencer is alright. Amanda's annoying but not awful.

The rest can take a flying leap, lol. I'm glad the more sane mature ones seem to be gravitating towards each other and recognize the others as idiots.
Edited by KMan101, Jul 3 2013, 07:43 AM.

jayhawk
Member Avatar

'Big Brother' GinaMarie -- FIRED from Day Job for Racist Comments

"Big Brother" contestant GinaMarie Zimmerman is gonna have a rude awakening when she leaves the house -- she's been FIRED from her day job after dropping the N-bomb.

TMZ has learned ... East Coast USA Pageant, Inc. is cutting ties with the 32-year-old pageant coordinator ... claiming they were shocked GZ could "display such acts of hate and racism."

As we previously reported, GinaMarie referred to welfare as "n**ger insurance" ... and the comments were captured on "Big Brother's" uncensored live Internet feed.

East Coast USA says GinaMarie has been an employee for 5 years -- but insist, "We have never known this side of GinaMarie or have ever witnessed such acts of racism in the past."

The pageant says, "We are actually thankful that this show let us see GinaMarie for who she truly is. We would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants."

"In a business where we are surrounded by beauty every day we are saddened to see something so ugly come from someone we put on a very high pedestal."

A rep for the organization tells us they are especially upset because they encouraged their pageant girls to watch GinaMarie on the show and vote for her ... thinking she would be a role model.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/03/big-brother-ginamarie-zimmerman-fired-day-job-pageant/#ixzz2Y0vIFuz9
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

jayhawk
Member Avatar

'Big Brother' -- Aaryn DROPPED By Modeling Agency Over OFFENSIVE Comments

Aaryn Gries -- the Paula Deen of the "Big Brother" house -- has been dropped by her modeling agency after dropping racist and homophobic comments in the BB house ... TMZ has learned.

Gries has been under fire for referring to a gay houseguest as a "queer" ... AND for telling an Asian-American houseguest to "shut up and go and make some rice" ... AND for saying racist stuff about black people.

When referring to a black contestant, Aaryn said "Be careful what you say in the dark, you might not be able to see that b*tch."

Now, Zephyr Talent in Austin, Texas says they've seen enough -- and have decided to DROP Aaryn from the agency because of her filthy mouth.

"Aaryn, season 15 cast member of Big Brother, revealed prejudices and other beliefs that we (Zephyr Talent) do not condone."

Zephyr continues, " We certainly find the statements made by Aaryn on the live Internet feed to be offensive. Upon much consideration, we have decided to release Aaryn from her contract with Zephyr Talent."

Obviously, Aaryn cannot be reached for comment -- 'cause she's still in the BB house ... with all of those people she hates.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/03/big-brother-aaryn-gries-modeling-agency-zephyr/#ixzz2Y0vVit00
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply