Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:33 PM (21,326 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion

For those unfamiliar with the show, here's the premise:

A group of diverse strangers move into a house outfitted with hundreds of cameras and microphones and they are completely cut off from the outside world. No TV, no internet, no telephones, no books, no newspapers or magazines. Complete isolation. For three months, they live inside the Big Brother house, being watched by the viewing public via the live internet feeds. (Live feed updates are posted in this thread.)

Each week, they participate in a series of competitions to win food, luxuries and power -- the most important power being "Head of Household." The person who wins Head of Household (HoH) is automatically ensured safety for a week, but they must nominate two of their fellow housemates for eviction. Following the nominations, the houseguests vote LIVE to evict one of the two nominees. This happens every week for three months, and the last man standing wins $500,000.

Big Brother 15 premieres June 26th on CBS.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

The live feeds will begin immediately following the west coast premiere on June 26th.

Big Brother After Dark will air 7 nights a week from midnight - 2AM EST on the TV Guide Network.

Manny
Member Avatar

After an awesome BB Canada season, I am hoping BBUS can be at least just as fun! And with the longer season, I hope they have some good things planned.

Tash
Member Avatar

Summer begins when I see this thread!

Sandell

OH goody.....I just now found this thread about BigBrother....Im a fan...yes I am..

etfan1

As a Canadian, I'm glad I found an easy workaround for the feeds ;) So excited for tomorrow.

Also, Canada gets BB After Dark every morning from 4:00-6:00 AM EST on Slice.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Jessie and David are nominated.

EDIT - Apparently Candice might be up, not David
Edited by Shick, Jun 26 2013, 11:47 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

There is an alliance called The Moving Company. Nick and Howard are in it for sure.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

David and Aaryn are flirting. Eww.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Wow, it's no surprise but BBAD on TVGN is terrible. AD wasn't all that great to begin with, at least the last few years, but this switch was a horrible idea. The censoring is off the charts and you can't catch much of any conversation. The downfall is going to be producers telling the HG to further censor themselves, which will only water it down even more. Debating whether or not to get the feeds in the next few days.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

They are going to do a fashion show. David is putting a pink dress on.

Kenny
Member Avatar

It sounds like there's some kind of alliance with the guys (Nick, Howard, Jeremy, possibly a couple others) that the rest of the house doesn't know about. McCrae is in on it but it seems like he's the odd guy out despite being HOH.

Jessie is definitely on the block. She doesn't seem happy about it.

David and Aaryn have a little flirtmance going on.

The one doing the most game talk so far is Nick.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Jessie is this season's Danielle. Obsessing over Jeremy who acts like a douche and has made it clear that he prefers Kaitlin, who thinks Jessie has a few screws loose.

Kenny
Member Avatar

*****JESSIE AND CANDACE ARE NOMINATED*****

Kenny
Member Avatar

Aaryn thinks Elissa is going to win MVP and put her on the block because they had an argument the other day. I think Elissa wants David out though. Probably because of how close he is to Aaryn.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Kenny
Jun 27 2013, 01:50 AM
Jessie is this season's Danielle. Obsessing over Jeremy who acts like a douche and has made it clear that he prefers Kaitlin, who thinks Jessie has a few screws loose.
I called it after the premiere! :P

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

It seems like McCrae has something going on with Elissa and Judd too, which I wouldn't mind since I kind of like all of them. McCrae seemed nervous about the MVP thing because he doesn't want Elissa on the block - seems the house knows she's Rachel's sis and they want her out - Judd said something to McCrae about them needing her.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Andy and Nick have been talking game for a while now... they're still at it! Possible alliance? I could like it.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Apparently Nick is being called to the DR a lot - McCrae and Andy think he might be the MVP. I don't know who would have voted for him based on his video though, lol.

jayhawk
Member Avatar

Elissa told McCrea she got MVP

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply