Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:33 PM (21,548 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

That damn talking photo booth is so annoying!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I love it when the "good guys" are on top. Now, Jeremy is literally going person to person, begging them to keep him. Saying if he wins HoH, he'll put up whoever they want. Of course, we know (if he does win) as soon as his name is announced, shirt buttons would go flying and he'd be back to his old pompous ass self in no time!!

Earlier, McCrae told Amanda that he thinks Helen is like Jerry from season 10. Ummm.... what show was HE watching?!??!! Cause Helen doesn't act ANYTHING like Jerry!!

Edge1978
Member Avatar

I'm glad Elissa nominated who SHE wanted to nominate. The past 2 mvps she put up someone who someone else wanted. So I am glad she stuck to her guns when she told Helen that she wants to be part of the deciding who to nominate group, instead of just taking orders.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Edge1978
Jul 15 2013, 09:27 AM
I'm glad Elissa nominated who SHE wanted to nominate. The past 2 mvps she put up someone who someone else wanted. So I am glad she stuck to her guns when she told Helen that she wants to be part of the deciding who to nominate group, instead of just taking orders.

That was great to see. I LOVED that she defied Amanda....I thought for sure she was going to put up Howard.

I loved that she showed Amanda/McCrae she is DONE taking orders and being used by them for their own game.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

**KAITLIN USED THE POV ON HERSELF, JEREMY IS THE REPLACEMENT NOMINEE**

Manny
Member Avatar

I really do hope they don't evict Spencer somehow. If somehow both Jeremy and Aaryn stay this week, it's gonna be a HUGE mistake on the Good Guys' side.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Queen Amanda is giving me LIFE right now.

Amanda: "Do you trust me now?"
Kaitlin: "Yeah."
Amanda: "You're such a liar."

Amanda: "The last vote, the Moving Storage Boxes caught me off guard."

Kaitlin: "Now I have a fire under my ass, that's for sure."
Amanda: "That's called herpes."

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker*

Those red shorts GinaMarie keeps blowing her nose in? Not Nick's. That blue hat she's clutching to for dear life? Not Nick's, either. It's actually McCrae's & he gave it to him right after he won HOH. lol

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

GM's snot rag is NASTY!

Give it up already bitch...jesus.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Well, Howard accidentally flashed the camera by opening his towel overnight. We're talking full frontal. Tues. 2:29am Cam 2 if you want to go back and watch. Granted, it's only a split second, but there are screen grabs already online this morning.

Helloooooo BIG Brother.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Matt
Jul 16 2013, 11:06 AM
Well, Howard accidentally flashed the camera by opening his towel overnight. We're talking full frontal. Tues. 2:29am Cam 2 if you want to go back and watch. Granted, it's only a split second, but there are screen grabs already online this morning.

Helloooooo BIG Brother.
Keyword: BIG ;)

Well, some stuff that's been happening:

-Jeremy is still trying to make deals with everyone. Even tried talking to Elissa, but she wasn't buying it.

-Amanda's a little ticked at Helen because she supposedly gave Jeremy the names of everyone in their 6-person alliance (Judd/Amanda/McCrae/Helen/Elissa/Andy) which they have named "The Knockouts".

-Andy told someone earlier that Helen's on a bit of a power trip.

-Aaryn told someone earlier that if she gets HoH again, she'll nominate Howard & Candice.

-Amanda/McCrae/Andy saying that they want Elissa out by, or during, the double eviction week. (Are they even going to have one of those with BB lasting so long this summer?)

-Jeremy & Kaitlin bed action

-Jeremy asks Aaryn if she spits or swallows. Aaryn replying that maybe one day he'll know.

-Andy says the house is going to have a "funeral" for Nick so GinaMarie can finally get over him. But GinaMarie says she's not ready and wants to wait til Friday. (Ummm... Natalie from BB11, anyone?)

Manny
Member Avatar

Thanks for the update!!

Just to be clear, Jeremy is still going on Thursday, right?

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I believe so. But he sure is fighting to stay, unlike Aaryn & Spencer.

It'll definitely be either Jeremy or Aaryn.

Manny
Member Avatar

Good! I would hate for both of them to stay.
Thanks! :D

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Jeremy is 100% going...I am 99.99% sure ;)

Tash
Member Avatar

"Is it politically incorrect to call someone jew-girl?"

Really Spencer? You think?

They are all playing some game and it is pissing a lot of people off. I think it was Aryan who said she needed two black napkins and she said, something along the lines of Oh, I have Candice and Howard. Andy asks why the reason he wasn't asked to be part of the MC was because he was gay, which got no answer. GM is still crying over Nick (shocker!) McRae acting very uncomfortable. I am just reading this from joker's so I don't know all that is going on but it has been an uncomfortable night so far in the BB house. I could see this turning into a big fight

Kenny
Member Avatar

*****AARYN AND KAITLIN ARE NOMINATED*****

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Damn it! I wanted Aaryn to be nominated by America! :(

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker* Elissa is the 3rd nominee thanks to America's MVP vote. Everyone's speculating it's because Elissa's fans can't read or understand simple instructions and still voted for her as MVP.

Meanwhile, Judd, Aaryn, Kaitlin, Elissa, Helen, & McCrae will battle for POV.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

This is hilarious! I love all the paranoia!

"Elissa nominated herself as MVP!"

Bwahahaha!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply