Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:33 PM (21,407 Views)
Tash
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jul 19 2013, 09:28 PM
*****AARYN AND KAITLIN ARE NOMINATED*****
I miss Kenny's commentary during the live feeds. It doesn't feel like BB because Kenny is rarely here (understandably so)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Wait, what? How did Elissa end up being nominated by America?!?!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

***ELISSA WON THE POV***

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Manny
Jul 20 2013, 04:39 PM
LOL some morons thought they were voting for her to be MVP for the 4th week! :blulaugh:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

@DanGheesling
I've gotten e-mails asking me if I can help retract their #BB15 MVP votes b/c they didn't understand votes were for a 3rd nominee. #facepalm
https://twitter.com/DanGheesling/status/358284460069892096
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Jul 20 2013, 07:24 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

NocturnalBlondie
Jul 20 2013, 07:07 PM
Manny
LOL some morons thought they were voting for her to be MVP for the 4th week! :blulaugh:
Either that or Aaryn had like 98% of the vote and Elissa just happened to be the 2nd most in votes.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jul 20 2013, 09:43 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Jul 20 2013, 07:07 PM
Manny
Either that or Aaryn had like 98% of the vote and Elissa just happened to be the 2nd most in votes.
I'm pretty sure it's the former... there were aaaaalot of confused fans on Twitter after the live show. My feed was filled with people having to explain they weren't voting for an MVP this week! :lol:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I still don't understand what was so damn confusing. I understood it perfectly. Clearly, listening comprehension is no longer a valued quality. smdh

Fucking idiots (and yet I'm laughing my ass off over the twitter freak out & how paranoid it's made the house guests lol).
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

It was the POV comp with rewards/punishments. Judd is in solitary and Helen has an 8:00 curfew. McCrae won $5,000. I am not sure what Kaitlin or Aaryn got.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Aaryn apparently has to dye her hair some different colour as part of her punishment

elizhope
Member Avatar

Wow.. Ive never seen a BB thread slow like this here..

So, I dont watch the feeds, but I read at Jokers. I was at the lake all week and got way behind. Who is probably going home? Do we know yet? Has the veto been used?

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Not yet. Elissa will be using it on herself, obviously. So the 3rd nominee is up in the air since it will be the 3rd person with the most votes (Aaryn's already on the block and Elissa is taking herself off). It really depends who will be going on the block. Right now the consensus is that Aaryn will be leaving. But if say Amanda would be the 3rd nominee, which I suspect WILL happen... I could see her getting the boot because a lot of people are starting to have issues with her and her compulsion to control everyone's game.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I really can't stand Elissa anymore. She's been so fricken annoying this week - she really can't deal with the fact that she didn't win MVP, and it is hilarious. She has been losing her shit and coming across more and more like a snotty bitch.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

NocturnalBlondie
Jul 21 2013, 07:15 PM
I really can't stand Elissa anymore. She's been so fricken annoying this week - she really can't deal with the fact that she didn't win MVP, and it is hilarious. She has been losing her shit and coming across more and more like a snotty bitch.
Thank you! I'm in the EXACT same place with her!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I haven't watched the feeds as much as I've wanted to this season but most of the time Elissa has annoyed me or given me the creeps for some reason. Her speech pattern is so weird, her face looks filled with fillers in every spot it can be, she talks so slow most of the time and just carries herself in such an odd way. I watched some of the feeds last night and then in the wee hours this morning and missed some blowout Elissa and Amanda had and am sure not sure what it was about.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

There are times when I've thought I was warming up to Elissa a bit, then she does something to fark that all to hell.

elizhope
Member Avatar

I just want Aaryn out before jury so I can watch her interview with Julie and all her fallout in the media lol

Manny
Member Avatar

I've never been really a fan of Elissa, but she was on "my side" of the house, so I've learned to handle her. But she was never my favorite. I wouldn't mind if they got rid of her soon. And I am so baffled that she won MVP 3 times. I just don't get it.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I think many people who voted Elissa as the MVP nominee probably DVR'd the Thursday epiosde and ASSUMED it was just regular voting for MVP, as there was nothing on the screen that would indicate a change.

Her fans fucked up for sure...but it has provided huge entertainment to the live feeds.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

I wasn't a HUGE fan of Elissa, however I have always rooted for the underdog and in this case it was always Elissa. With that said, I am so sick and tired of hearing that she wants to leave before Jury. WTF be on the damn show then??? So many other people who were turned down so Rachel's sister can have the BB experience. BS! I love Rachel, and if she was in the house she would work her damn ass off to stay in. I am over Elissa.

Can I just say how much I adore Judd?? He makes me laugh so much. I was reading twitter this morning and apparently BB yelled to stop singing and the exchange went something like this.

BB: Stop Singing!
Judd: Sorry
Kaitlin: You weren't singing
Judd: I was in my head

LMFAO I just love him. :wub:
Edited by Edge1978, Jul 22 2013, 11:56 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply