Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:33 PM (21,556 Views)
Manny
Member Avatar

GinaMarie is a replacement nominee! I kinda want her to leave. She adds nothing to the show.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

GM said that she is taking it as a compliment and that she is a good player. Ha!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

On the plus side, there's plenty of time for batshit GM to get herself worked into a psycho frenzy by the time the live eviction airs. lol THAT'S entertainment!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I want Aaryn out of this house. She's the last person I seriously hate in the house. I don't like Kaitlin or GinaMarie, but I can tolerate them. I never want to see Aaryn hold any power again.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really hate to say this, but Elissa has gotten SO FUCKING ANNOYING for me that it's almost gotten me to actually root for Aaryn.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I hate Aaryn as well...but she = Drama....hope she stays.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Elissa is such a wonderful person... NOT. She just decided to tell everyone watching the live feeds that Kaitlin had an abortion, and she is being judgmental about it. I am so over this girl.

I swear, I will hate everyone by the end of this season. SMH.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I'm feeling that way about Amanda that most of you are feeling about Elissa. I hate this bitch and her showmance with the pizza guy. She walks around the house like she owns it, takes over the HOH room, dictates week after week who should be put up, etc. Plus she has this hate out for Howard/Candice which is ridiculous.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really REALLY like Amanda, but even I have to shake my head at her and wish she'd chill the fuck out. She's playing TOO hard and it's going to come back & bite her in the ass. That said, she seems like the exact person I'd love to hang with and she reminds me of friends/faghags I've known in my life.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

GinaMarie didn't take her nomination very well. Pretty much told everyone she wasn't campaigning, and that if she does get evicted, she'll be happy because she'll get to see Nick (seriously, dude, get a restraining order)... and then went to sleep for like 10 hours... in the middle of the day!!

If Amanda says "Howard" one more time, I'm gonna barf. I do NOT understand why they keep gunning for him. I mean, yeah, he's a threat, but... just drop it! I'm getting tired of Amanda chirping in everyone's ear who they "should" put up.

Also getting sick of Andy. Does the guy have ANY loyalty? He talks smack about people from one side with the other, and then runs to the other side and talks about the side he just came from. It's getting annoying.

And lastly, it annoys the ever living **** out of me that everyone is convinced that Elissa nominated herself. SERIOUSLY, GUYS??!! Are you THAT paranoid already???!!! Oh, and Elissa IS getting a little cocky these days, since America loves her and all.

Looks like Kaitlin might be going home tomorrow. Aaryn seems to have struck a deal with McCrae/Amanda/Judd to stay, but only if she does their dirty work for them should she win HoH. ( Yeah, this is gonna go soooo smoothly.... *eyeroll* )

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

BIG house fight earlier between Elissa & various other HG's, and then Candice v. Amanda (started by Jessie)...

Not sure of all the details, but just read a little here and there. If anyone wants to sum it for us, that'd be awesome!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't even care that Kailtin is a stronger player than Aaryn. I hate that bitch so much that I want her out of the house. And it sickens me to read that people are sympathizing with her. Fuck her! The hateful comments she's made will make me forever hate her. I want her out of the house soon so she has to face the consequences for her actions. I don't want her to make it to jury at all.

I can't wait until Andy and Helen and even Amanda see all the shit Aaryn said about them behind their backs. They're going to feel like complete idiots for supporting her. Especially Andy and Helen.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I love how Elissa is like "I don't even THINK about you....I don't talk about you....don't flatter yourself!"

HAHA!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Elissa 100% does not like Aaryn because she is a racist and bigot...she literally wants NOTHING to do with this girl because of that fact.

Its probably good for her game to KEEP Aaryn around...but she literally cannot stand the thought of someone like that living in that house for one more second, which is why she tried to save Kaitlin last night.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jul 24 2013, 02:14 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Mitchapalooza
Jul 24 2013, 02:11 PM
I love how Elissa is like "I don't even THINK about you....I don't talk about you....don't flatter yourself!"

HAHA!
Except she does. ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I used to really like Elissa, but I've come to realize that she's as big of a mean girl cunt as the rest of them. Even moreso, actually, because she comes at it from the perspective of having herself on a pedestal while lording over everyone & condescending down to them because of her "goodness." I can't wait for someone to punch her in her WAY overly done face.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Amanda called Candice fat and ugly last night, and also said she wanted to sharpen a butter knife and kill that "bitch"

Who is this cow calling fat and ugly? I want this skank gone ASAP.

taylore
Member Avatar

I really don't get the Amanda love,that woman is a mean bitch i can't stand her.I want her skanky ass gone ASAP too.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Amanda somehow found out about the "Grasshopper" alliance they showed on tonight's episode, and was teasing Judd about it. He told her not to bring it up again, and she promised that his little secret was safe with her.

^^As if!!!!!

I like Amanda's sarcasm and sense of humor, but she's playing the game too hard. Especially recently. She has too many irons in the fire, as the old folks would say. Manipulating people and trying to sway their actions is one thing, but she over-does it to the point where it's showing her hand too much. She needs to cool it asap, or the house is going to end up becoming wise to it (a few have, already) and vote her out soon.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

And as far as the fight between Candice and Amanda, does anyone know what that was about?! Something about Jessie telling Amanda that Candice told her (Jessie) that Howard/Spencer/Amanda have a secret alliance (they don't) and it apparently got pretty heated.

Elissa? I'm not sure what to think of her. She runs her mouth about people one minute, then denies she said anything, blah blah blah. But then people attack her all the time over stuff that she legitimately never said. So I don't know what to think. Part of me thinks people are trying to sabotage her game, make her look bad, get her riled up, whatever. But then the other part of me thinks that she's digging her own grave sometimes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply