Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:33 PM (20,642 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Amanda had also said she wanted to beat up Elissa, use her blood as lube and rape her. She also said she wanted to slit her wrists or throat (can't remember which), but how ridiculous that she is referred to "Queen Amanda" by certain fans. Nasty bitch would be more appropriate!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Edge1978
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jul 25 2013, 11:16 AM
Amanda had also said she wanted to beat up Elissa, use her blood as lube and rape her. She also said she wanted to slit her wrists or throat (can't remember which), but how ridiculous that she is referred to "Queen Amanda" by certain fans. Nasty bitch would be more appropriate!
I had no idea she said that stuff. What a skanky nasty bitch! :yuk:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Helen sold out Elissa to Aaryn the minute the feeds came back on, basically telling her everything Elissa has said about wanting Aaryn out.

Great ally, that Helen. A friend to the end...

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Now Helen is telling Candice that her and Elissa are safe from the block because of her (Helen). Crazy bitch was gunning for Aryan to put up Elissa as soon as the show ended.

These idiots are starting to make me want to root for Aryan.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I really liked Helen at first. Now I find myself going back and forth with being more on the not so much side of the fence most of the time. This is the 2nd time in all the years I've been watching BB that I've found it hard to like more then a couple people, the first time being season 9. The ones I liked in the beginning this season aren't the people they seemed like at first.

I stupidly used a couple of my MVP votes on Aaryn before the POV comp then I thought she may win HOH so I stopped. Didn't think she'd actually win it. Used the rest of my votes on a couple other people.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

All of my votes went to nominate that bitch Elissa for eviction.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Noms are going to be Howard and Spencer per Amanda and per Aryan. Amanda is going to keep Aryan on a leash this HOH round. Amanda has been HOH for three weeks now. No wonder she struts around in the HOH robe, even though she isn't HOH. She's been running this game since week 1.
Edited by wiggleworm, Jul 25 2013, 11:35 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I still enjoy Amanda. It's nice to see a female power player. I do think she'll be picked by the public as the 3rd nominee.

I'd much rather see Spencer go next. He brings nothing to the show.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I'm getting so tired of Andy. The dude is as 2-faced as they come. And I can't stand his voice, but that's nothing major.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Earlier, everyone hid upstairs when Aaryn came out with her HoH key, so when she asked who wanted to see her room.... no one cheered. Was kinda funny.

Random question.... Does anyone know how the HG's get their clothes washed? I mean, I'm sure production does it for them, but how do they get the clothes, and give them back? Through the DR or something?

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

They have a washer/dryer by the pool table. HoH can send their stuff out for dry cleaning.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Actor87
Jul 26 2013, 03:46 AM
I'm getting so tired of Andy. The dude is as 2-faced as they come. And I can't stand his voice, but that's nothing major.

Me too! He's so annoying. He'll talk so much shit about what he would do or say to someone, and then the minute there is conflict/beef/confrontation in the house he runs and hides. I loved him at the beginning of the season, but he's really going downhill for me.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Also, I'm shocked, but glad to hear Aaryn is seemingly sticking to her promise to Helen and Elissa that she won't nominate them. Sounds like Aaryn wants to prove herself to Elissa and will keep her off the block for that purpose. Whatever. I still hate the c*nt and I want her gone next week. Just for the exit interviews alone. I don't want the bitch to make it to jury and prolong her public media execution.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jul 26 2013, 08:13 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Andy is still one of my favorites and I am not the least bit sorry about that.

King
Member Avatar

I agree. I love him and Amanda. But I don't follow the feeds closely this year.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Amanda saying again today that she wants to kill Candice. Amanda upset that she put her headband on her "nappy, greasy" hair... nice lady
Edited by Shick, Jul 26 2013, 04:54 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Candice, Judd, Amanda, and GinaMarie are the Have-Nots. The food that was picked is Ramen and Raisins.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I love Ramen! LOL, I wouldn't give a damn about being a Have-Not this week.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

**HOWARD AND SPENCER ARE NOMINATED**

Alin89
Member Avatar

poor howard. i hope he fights for veto

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply