Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:33 PM (21,380 Views)
Edge1978
Member Avatar

I am reading updates and it said that Helen literally stopped a good strategic talk with Howard to put on makeup because she felt it would be on TV :wtf:

Anyone else see that post @ Jokers from an Anonymous source that used to work for CBS saying that Amanda is friends with Allison Grodner and is the pre determined winner, Elissa was thrown in there as a red herring. But they say to keep an eye out if Amanda seems like shes in trouble of being evicted, there will be an unexpected twist to save her. :shrug:
Edited by Edge1978, Jul 29 2013, 09:47 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

too rigged for my taste!! if amanda wins i will knoe for sure it was rigged.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I don't get the "Grodner is rigging for Amanda" speculation.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I don't know how it could even be possible, putting aside that people would dig that up in a hot minute and why would she risk that. The only way a twist could be introduced into the game is with Julie, and she only works one day a week. By that point it's too late to save her ass.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Helloooo, do we really need to bring up the Coup d'whatever from Jeff's season?! C'mon.

elizhope
Member Avatar

If the houseguests were smart, they would evict Amanda this week. She has been calling all the shots for the last 3 weeks. It almost feels like her/McC, and Helen are running the house. I keep hearing all these people say, well, I want to do this, or not do that, but the "house" wants something else. When in reality, "the house" is Amanda or Helen.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Agreed ^

Amanda & Helen are running the show.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Actor87
Jul 30 2013, 05:16 AM
Helloooo, do we really need to bring up the Coup d'whatever from Jeff's season?! C'mon.

If Grodner was rigging for Amanda she would have won the veto. Or Grodner would of "skewed" the MVP results and Amanda would have never gone up.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

darraholic
Jul 30 2013, 11:48 AM
Actor87
Jul 30 2013, 05:16 AM

If Grodner was rigging for Amanda she would have won the veto. Or Grodner would of "skewed" the MVP results and Amanda would have never gone up.
Not sure I believe the Amanda rumors, but I do believe Grodner rigs the game to some extent. Or she has in the past, anyways.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

They threw in the Coup because they knew Jeff and Jordan were safe for Julie's live show, had her introduce it knowing Jeff would win and the following week the rest was history.

It's totally different to this Amanda rumor. There's no way to introduce something to pull her off the block or save her now. And Darrah's right - they'd just skew the MPV vote if she really didn't want her to go up. It's not like BBUS makes the results of Americas Vote public at the end of a season like BBUK does. It could be done. But given that the BB audience has gone so far as to ruin a casting twist by checking airline departures there's no way she'd pull something like casting a BFF off, she has to know it.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Paranoia running rampant in the house lately. Mostly from Amanda, who has convinced her cult of followers that Judd is MVP, Judd is framing Howard so everyone will think Howard is MVP, and that Judd is trying to flip the house to vote out Amanda.

The latter came from a convo Judd had with Andy and someone else I can't remember, re-affirming the plan to vote out Howard. Andy went back and told Amanda, so now she thinks Judd is fishing to see if there's interest to get her out.

Also, some crap went down with Howard & Amanda. Apparently, he whispered something to her. Live Feeds didn't really show much of it, but Amanda claims he told her he was going to fuck the shit out of her when the show is over.

Aaryn and GM both (separately) think they'll get America's Vote at the finale.

Spencer is on "the house" (aka Amanda & cult)'s bad side now because he quietly tried to see if there was any interest in voting out Amanda. This was also addressed in a house meeting Tuesday, via Candice... but Amanda (of course) thinks Judd is behind it all.

I can't even really update on anything else because everyone's contradicting themselves, telling one thing to someone & then a completely dofferent story gets told... everyone's making all these insane assumptions, and it's just hard to keep up with. I wish Kenny were here, LOL!!

I don't even watch Live Feeds. I get all my updates from various sites, but like I said, it's hard to post updates because everyone's so all over the place in terms of thought this season.

Basically, the whole house is paranoid about each other, Amanda has everyone convinced Judd needs to go next week and Howard is set to go home this week.

OH! And now Aaryn is claiming she has never said one racist thing while in the house, and is saying that Candice made it all up to make Aaryn look bad.

Edited by Actor87, Jul 31 2013, 04:44 AM.

elizhope
Member Avatar

I just have to laugh at all these people secretly trying to see if there is interest in getting Amanda out. If they all just banded together, they have the votes lol Not sure why everyone is so scared to go against Queen Amanda.

I agree, its not rigged (so far) in Amanda's favor. CBS just wouldnt have put her up. America has no way to know who "really" got the most votes. In reality, CBS could nominate anyone they wanted, and no one would be the wiser

I hope Aaryn realizes all the racist backlash she has gotten, came from things she said starting her first week in the house. No one (including CBS) made her look that way. The live feeders noticed it first and made it known to everyone else. I think she was even fired from her jobs before CBS aired anything about it. It bothers me that she will end up putting the blame on CBS's editing and probably Candice when she leaves, instead of taking responsibility for the things she said

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I can't stand any of these people TBH... this season is such a dud.

I can't wait for season 2 of Big Brother Canada!

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Jessie's having a breakdown. Won't talk to anyone. Alone in her room, crying.

Judd says she's killing his game and has to go.

Too bad he'll probably be the one going if Amanda or any of her cult members get HoH tomorrow.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Basically, today...

-Aaryn & GinaMarie made everyone do the Harlem Shake. Told the cameras that whichever fan makes the best YT video when they get out, will received an autograph from them.

-Aaryn still blaming the racism thing on Candice.*

-Judd and Andy got into some sort of spat. Not sure what about.

-Amanda still convinced Judd is trying to evict Amanda/is MVP/ gonna flip the house/working with Spencer and/or Howard and/or Jessie/etc.

-Aaryn & GM both (briefly) contemplated evicting Amanda to each other, saying they don't like being told what to do all the time... but I doubt they do it.

-Aaryn now scared that Elissa is going to continue her crusade against her next week if Elissa wins HoH.

-Amanda & McCrae got "Big Brother married" earlier with Andy officiating.

-Apparently, there was brief talk about evicting Candice instead of Howard (either yesterday or today). Of course, naturally, Helen and Amanda squashed any talk of it, and now (secretly) blame Judd for starting it, and Judd blames Jessie. He told Amanda/McCrae/Helen & crew this, but they think he's just trying to frame Jessie.

-During Jessie's breakdown earlier, Amanda tried talking to her, but ended up leaving & telling Jessie (and the rest of the house, naturally) that she's acting weird. Later, Elissa went in and Jessie admitted that she's tired of Amanda constantly interrogating everyone, and doesn't like what she's doing, ordering everyone around. (Meanwhile, Amanda was busy trying to order Helen downstairs to eavesdrop on Jessie/Elissa, but I don't think it ever happened). Jessie also told Elissa that she complained to the DR about Amanda and they told her that if she doesn't like something, she should change it.

*Just minutes ago, while watching Candice in the kitchen on the HoH screen, Aaryn joked, "Hey Aunt Jemima. Make me some pancakes!"

Manny
Member Avatar

Thanks for the updates, Actor!!
I gotta say, I'm disliking Amanda more and more.
Edited by Manny, Aug 1 2013, 05:22 AM.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Oh boy. Howard/Candice/Jessie going over possible votes to evict Amanda. Howard thinks they should get Andy on board; says he's trustworthy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I'm still loving Amanda. It's great to see not only Amanda, but the women in general playing the game. It seems the past few seasons the women have been nothing but door mats.

Manny
Member Avatar

That's cool (that women are playing the game and basically running the show).
But Amanda has been making racial slurs a lot lately and she's said some really nasty things about others, which is what I don't like.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Amanda has got a scott free pass with her racial slurs...she even was put in the concerned "voice" role about the racial slurs.

I still like her, but wow, she is a cunning and a snake. I would be plotting her demise right now if I was in that house.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply