Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:33 PM (21,458 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Someone has made a vid on youtube exposing Amanda's remarks and overall nasitness. Thank God for live feeds, cause the TV show sure won't air half this shit.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Yeah. I get that it's a game show and a "social experiment" and producers shouldn't interfere and whatever but...I'm starting to get really pissed off that these people are getting paid for this crap. One will win a prize. The worst one (well, the most notorious) may well get the second place prize, because they could be seen as an easy opponent to defeat.

It doesn't sit well with me.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Gina Marie won Head of Household.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Candice won the $5,000

Spencer has to speak through a megaphone for 24hrs.

Helen gets to take 3 people to a BBQ. So far, she has picked Aaryn & Elissa. (Wtf?!)

GM wants to put up Spencer & Candice, and Jessie if the Veto is used. Her target this week is Candice.

Ugghhh.... I'm so ready for the power to flip!! I wanna see Helen & "McCranda" on the outs!!!

Edited by Actor87, Aug 2 2013, 12:13 AM.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Aaryn now telling Helen that Candice & Jessie will be the nom's with Spencer going up if Veto is used.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

GinaMarie got a picture of Nick in her HoH room, and you would've thought she won the lottery.

She also got a pageant crown, and was bragging about her job... totally unaware that she no longer has one.

Jessie was upset Helen didn't invite her to the BBQ and invited Aaryn.

Amanda got into it with Jessie. Said she heard Jessie was trying to flip the house and evict her.

Amanda also getting into it with Candice. Told Candice that she's not real, and shouldn't have gone against her (Amanda). She also told Candice that Howard told her that he thinks Amanda is sexy and wants to hook up with her outside the house. Candice crying. McCrae jumped in for no good reason and called Candice ignorant. Candice blasting Amanda and Helen for running the house.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Am I stupid to hope that GinaMarie and Aaryn will think a little more about their brief convo last night about getting Amanda out?! Fingers crossed.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Actor87
Aug 2 2013, 02:55 AM
Am I stupid to hope that GinaMarie and Aaryn will think a little more about their brief convo last night about getting Amanda out?! Fingers crossed.
Here's to hoping. It looks like the brief time of Amanda being brought back down to earth a bit is over now after she didn't get any votes against her last night.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

^^Her being brought down from her high horse didn't last very long at all. And did you see her face when Julie told her she had 0 votes? The girl faked surprise. Like, really? Don't play that shit. You KNEW you weren't going home.

Candice & Amanda fight ended with Candice calling Amanda the female Jeremy.

Aaryn confronting Candice about making up stuff to make her look racist. (Ugh... AGAIN with this?!)

Elissa went to comfort Candice, who's really upset. Says that Amanda saying that about Howard really hurt.

Now Jessie and Amanda getting into it. Jessie calling Amanda a bully and Amanda calling Jessie a slut. Jessie replied, "Well at least I don't sit outside in my underwear!" Jessie also bringing up the fact that Amanda had a boyfriend when she came into the house.

Andy telling someone that Amanda IS being a bully.

Andy and Elissa talking about the HoH comp, Andy tripped on his way down, and somehow tripped Elissa and made her fall.

Andy and Elissa talking about "Matt in production"... Andy says he loves him. Elissa says he wouldn't if he (Andy) knew who he was. (???)

Now Jessie and Candice are outside fighting, but all feeds are in HoH room.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

McCrae and Amanda now fighting. Amanda says McCrae never had her back, and McCrae saying Amanda's playing a dumb game.

Shick
Member Avatar

Actor87
Aug 2 2013, 05:06 AM
Now Jessie and Amanda getting into it. Jessie calling Amanda a bully and Amanda calling Jessie a slut. Jessie replied, "Well at least I don't sit outside in my underwear!" Jessie also bringing up the fact that Amanda had a boyfriend when she came into the house.
:laugh: YES! thank you Jessie! The slut of the house is calling Jessie a slut? This bitch needs to be knocked down a few pegs

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Fight between Amanda and Jessie.

http://youtu.be/ZrafjQ8LWbA

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kudos to Jessie for having the balls to take on that fucking vampire Amanda.

Amanda's head has gotten to big to even fit in the backyard.

All of my 10 votes went to that bitch and I hope her ass is on the block because of MVP.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It truly pains me that Aaryn is sliding through these weeks after being public enemy #1. She's getting a free pass (at least in the house) after the horrible things she said. The only one that seems to remember the remarks is Candice. Go figure. If Aaryn felt any remorse for her comments and was truly sorry for the things she said, I could look passed it. But she has none. She's not sorry. Hell, she's still claiming she never said anything racist. And is now blaming Candice for making her look like a racist.

Fuck Aaryn! I try to never wish harm on anyone, but I truly want a camera following her ass once she leaves the house. That's one beat-down I hope winds up going viral on the Internet.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

DrewHamilton
Aug 2 2013, 12:47 PM
It truly pains me that Aaryn is sliding through these weeks after being public enemy #1. She's getting a free pass (at least in the house) after the horrible things she said. The only one that seems to remember the remarks is Candice. Go figure. If Aaryn felt any remorse for her comments and was truly sorry for the things she said, I could look passed it. But she has none. She's not sorry. Hell, she's still claiming she never said anything racist. And is now blaming Candice for making her look like a racist.

Fuck Aaryn! I try to never wish harm on anyone, but I truly want a camera following her ass once she leaves the house. That's one beat-down I hope winds up going viral on the Internet.
I think she is getting a slide because of the actions of Amanda most recently and the backlash over her edit...she has said some extremely racist and horrible things and is getting NO scrutiny over it.

Aaryn is a bigot bitch...but we all know that. Amanda is not being portrayed like that by CBS.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I'm wondering if this will be the last week for the MVP thing. What makes me think that is the 2nd eviction next week will only include 2 people because there won't be any time for a MVP vote. Also, those will be the last two evictions before jury.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I don't condone Amanda's racial remarks, although I still like the way she's playing the game as an evil Bitch. Spencer has also gotten away with his slurs as well.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I do have to laugh & shake my head at the twitter idiots who cheered Spencer on & are now rooting for him because he took on that "vile, racist, hateful Amanda."

Wherefor art thou, O Spencer Megamix of sucking on Jessie's tampons?

Shick
Member Avatar

Matt
Aug 2 2013, 02:37 PM
I do have to laugh & shake my head at the twitter idiots who cheered Spencer on & are now rooting for him because he took on that "vile, racist, hateful Amanda."

Wherefor art thou, O Spencer Megamix of sucking on Jessie's tampons?
Well she is vile, racist and hateful. I'm not cheering him on full time, but I damn near applauded when he took on that skank outside on the couches lol..

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Helen telling Candice that Jessie has been running around smearing her (Helen's) name, and she needs to go this week. Then, Helen turns around and complains to Jessie that she loves her so much, and her actions lately have hurt Helen's feelings.

Amanda has apologized to Jessie.

GM taking everyone into HoH one by one, approaching them about voting out Candice.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply