Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:33 PM (20,657 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

*****ELISSA IS THE MVP AND SHE NOMINATED DAVID*****
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Watching the feeds right now and Aaryn is intolerable. I'm not sure what happened before the feeds came on but for whatever reason Aaryn hates Elissa and she's laying into David for having anything to do with her. (This comes after a conversation that David and Elissa had earlier in which Elissa denied being MVP and putting David on the block.)

David says he won't talk to Elissa anymore. Aaryn says she's wasting her time with him.

Aaryn: I'm wasting my time here. I put myself on the line for you. Why are you even talking to her if you're with me? What was the point of talking to her? I felt like we were on the same wavelength but now I feel like everything I'm saying to you isn't registering. I told you to lay low. I feel like we're playing completely different games.

David: We're not playing different games. I just had to talk to her.

Aaryn: You look away when you talk to me. You told me you wanted to hear side of things, but if we're on the same team why does her side matter? She put you up and you want her side of things?

David: I don't know what I was thinking.

Aaryn: Why do we have to keep screwing things up, I don't get it?

David: I went up to her because, well what was I suppposed to do?

Aaryn: I told you she was a liar and if you trusted me you wouldn't talk to her!

David: Has she (Elissa) cried in someone else's face?

Aaron: That's it I'm done. (and walks off)

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Aaryn is cray cray! What a nutjob! You're stuck in a house together, and you expect David not to talk to Elissa? Bitch please.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Did Elissa even do something? The hate she's receiving is ridiculous!

Kenny
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jun 27 2013, 08:32 PM
Did Elissa even do something? The hate she's receiving is ridiculous!
It reminds me of all the Janelle hate last year.

Hope she wins POV!

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Aaryn is like a little cuntress.

I'm totally loving Elissa so far. She totally reminds me of Janelle and all the hate she got on her from the haters.

jayhawk
Member Avatar

McCrae won veto

Kenny
Member Avatar

*****MCCRAE WON POV*****

Nick is trying to talk McCrae into not using the veto and sending David home.

McCrae wants David gone as well but he's nervous about not putting Elissa up because he knows the majority of the house wants her gone and he thinks if he doesn't put her up everyone will think he's shady.

Sgt Pepper
Member Avatar

Does anyone know yet, how are they voting to evict with THREE nominees? Doesn't that just leave open the room for a tie? I guess the HOH would just break the tie but it would've made more sense if they said the veto HAD to be used each week, thereby leaving only two nominees before the vote AND making the veto ceremony more interesting each week.

I swear, even when Grodner kinda sorta has a good idea, she doesn't know how to implement it.
Edited by Sgt Pepper, Jun 28 2013, 01:40 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

McCrae used the veto on Candice and Elissa is up for eviction.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Wow.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/06/m-big-brother-15-house-the-racism-misogyny-and-homophobia-comes-out.html

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^Wow, and it's only week 1. Cue the stock statement from CBS about why they won't air/address it.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Here's a list of the things having been said including who said what:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=19471337

I really hate some of these people, and I really hope Big Brother doesn't edit out their vileness. They need to show what has been said and not ignore it IMO.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I am disgusted by all of the racial/sexist/homophobic slurs, but I am especially surprised these people would be racist when it comes to Helen. This show is hosted by an Asian woman.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

OMG

@idolknights: WOW ... David about the dirty sheets "Black Candice was in there too" Followed by Aaryn "At least you didn't say Asian Eyes" #bb15

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

This is the most offensive group BB has ever had. Racist, homophobic... just awful.
Edited by Shick, Jun 30 2013, 06:12 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Shick
Jun 30 2013, 06:11 PM
This is the most offensive group BB has ever had. Racist, homophobic... just awful.
This and season 9.

I haven't been watching feeds even though I paid for them. Don't always get into them right when each season starts anyway. Doesn't sound like I'm missing a whole lot anyway.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Aaryn told GinaMarie to be careful what she says in the dark because you can't see Candice. SMH.

Tash
Member Avatar

Maybe I should be happy not to have a TV. These people are truly hateful

Drew
Member Avatar

This is the year I don't have feeds?! :lol:

The "Atleast you didn't say Asian eyes" sounds like BB's already told someone off?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply