Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:33 PM (21,922 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

More details of the fight last night:

Quote:

Hel, Jes & Aar were in HOH (can't remember who else were there). Hel said something that upset Jes. Jess asked to speak to Hel privately. They went out to BY. Confrontation, Jes was civil & Helen blew up on her. Basically, Hel was lying & Jes knew it so Hel got loud & very defensive. She went inside & started trashing Jess to everyone. Big argument, mostly btwn those 2. Helen told Jess she was the one going home. Chaos ensued.

At one pt, Jess eavesdropped on a group in one of BRs & found out the plan had been to evict her all along. Andy was upset that he was outed. He's mad at Hel. Aaryn got thrown UTB. Catty remarks flew.

The climax was GM just being crazy. Aaryn was in HOH w/ Andy & Spencer. GM came up & started going off on Aar for no logical reason. Aar tried to leave. GM followed her, was physically intimidating, tried to chest bump her. Aar went back to HOH to hide. GM woke up everybody in the house. More chaos ensued.

Looks like Jess will def be evicted but she's going out w/ a bang. Hel & Eli were totally exposed for plotting against Ama, & McManda seem to now realize that Judd was telling truth about Grasshoppers & abt not being MVP.

Towards the end, it got silly w/ Jessie standing outside BR doors eavesdropping. Then Hel & Aar were in SR. Aaryn was talking abt how many crazy people are in the house, esp GM. Helen said she's afraid someone (either GM or Jess, not clear) would get a kitchen knife & attack her, & then she said that she's afraid Judd will go to Chicago & attack her.

I kid you not. Hopefully someone else will have flashback times.

Read more: http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBHighlights&Number=20372644#ixzz2bs4i9xsi

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I saw the Jessie and Helen stuff. I was rooting for Jessie! Helen is annoying and was full of shit last night. Elissa was just weird.

I didn't see anything with Aaryn and GM, that must have happened really late. I was up until almost 3:30 (central time).

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Aaryn & GM fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz4BoPmbp_A&sns=tw

LOL - Aaryn to GM - "Go fuck yourself!"
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Aug 13 2013, 02:20 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I swear to god one of these years someone is going to be pushed down those stairs.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Aug 13 2013, 02:23 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Jessie is on a TOTAL rampage this morning...she has been taunting Helen and Elissa all day.

She called Elissa out on her fake tits, called her "35" and asked her how it was being a shadow of the player her sister was.

She walked outside and said "good morning liar" to Helen and has been calling her out constantly. Helen has been saying she is mentally unhinged.

Elissa has not been dishing anything back to Jessie.

She told Aaryn to shut her "racist mouth" and has been firing off things about her too.

She has been dumping peoples drinks, hiding stuff and basically told everyone her game is over and promised the entire house the next 2 days are going to be an absolute shit show until she is gone.

She also congratulated Amanda on being the first HG to have absolute no game or skills and win Big Brother.

She has photobombed some of Andy's HOH pics as well.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Aug 13 2013, 04:36 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Jessie is trending on Twitter right now...her rampage has been GLORIOUS.

I hope she keeps it up.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Helen/Jessie fight from last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZMKbX3iHR4
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Meow This!

Mitchapalooza
Aug 13 2013, 04:34 PM
She called Elissa out on her fake tits, called her "35" and asked her how it was being a shadow of the player her sister was.

:wub2: :wub: JESSIE IS MUHFUCKING LOVE!!

OMG, she is on FIYAH! and I am loving it!

This quote makes me want to find her and ask her to marry me immediately!
Edited by Sweetbabygirl, Aug 13 2013, 07:21 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

GM kinda won points with me sticking up to Aaryn the way she did. Good for her. Just because Aaryn was ready for the subject to be drop, GM should stop talking? Get real bitch! Aaryn is such a self-entitled c*nt. I'm glad GM followed her ass all around. GM definitely got brownie points for that one.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Aug 13 2013, 04:34 PM
Jessie is on a TOTAL rampage this morning...she has been taunting Helen and Elissa all day.

She walked outside and said "good morning liar" to Helen and has been calling her out constantly. Helen has been saying she is mentally unhinged.

Elissa has not been dishing anything back to Jessie.

She told Aaryn to shut her "racist mouth" and has been firing off things about her too.

She has been dumping peoples drinks, hiding stuff and basically told everyone her game is over and promised the entire house the next 2 days are going to be an absolute shit show until she is gone.

She also congratulated Amanda on being the first HG to have absolute no game or skills and win Big Brother.

She has photobombed some of Andy's HOH pics as well.
My life! Go Jessie! She just handed it to me.

How in the hell are they going to cram all of this into Thursday's episode?!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Jessie going after Elissa and not saying shit to the people who ACTUALLY hate her (like Amanda) was stupid and pointless... oh and she's since apologized for her outburst btw

Manny
Member Avatar

Well, Elissa is nice to everyone... but she still was a part of EVERY vote and eviction along side Helen and Amanda. So why not attack Elissa? She is no better than Andy... Elissa basically backstabbed everyone who left.. Except first three guys that left..I don't know why Jessie didn't go after Amanda, but I'm happy she told Elissa off as well. Elissa sucks at this game and she hasn't done ANYTHING except given a chance by America to be the MVP twice.
Edited by Manny, Aug 14 2013, 06:30 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Manny
Aug 14 2013, 06:29 AM
Well, Elissa is nice to everyone... but she still was a part of EVERY vote and eviction along side Helen and Amanda. So why not attack Elissa? She is no better than Andy... Elissa basically backstabbed everyone who left.. Except first three guys that left..I don't know why Jessie didn't go after Amanda, but I'm happy she told Elissa off as well. Elissa sucks at this game and she hasn't done ANYTHING except given a chance by America to be the MVP twice.
It's a game, you play to evict people though lol. and Jessie was a part of every eviction too.. I don't see how Elissa backstabbed Candice? Her one vote wouldn't have counted anyways, and Candice understood that ..Ugh I just don't get the attack ONLY being on one person. It would have been 10 times better had she gone after GM or Amanda or even Helen a bit more. Elissa just laughed her off each time she said something, so she got bored and stopped.

And yeah Elissa's game has sucked, there haven't been any stand out players this season. They all suck :/
Edited by Shick, Aug 14 2013, 12:01 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

As we all know, Aaryn is HoH.... again... :puke:

Amanda has been pouting that she didn't win.

GM and Helen doing their usual lips-meet-ass routine w/Aaryn. Telling her she's WAY better than Janelle.

GM claiming to Aaryn that she never talks shit about anyone, and that she only wants to be around positive people, and Elissa is not a positive person.

Aaryn offended that Elissa likes Candice over her, because she (Aaryn) thinks she has more class than Candice.

Amanda/Spencer speculating they might bring a player back. Amanda commenting that it would be unfair.

Amanda/McCrae want Elissa/Helen nominated, and whichever one survives this week, needs to go next week.

Amanda/McCrae have told Aaryn who to nominate, and specified that Helen is the target. But from the sounds of Aaryn's conversation with GM alone in the HoH room, they want Elissa to be the target.

Edited by Actor87, Aug 16 2013, 01:19 AM.

Manny
Member Avatar

Elissa is so pathetic. She's threatening to leave the game if she's evicted, saying she will not go to the jury house, but instead home. The reason: Her son is starting school. Oh please! You knew coming into the house that your son's school will be starting and that you might miss it. So shut up! She's being a sore loser, like her sister.

And I hope Helen goes. She deserves it for all the mistakes she made. But in reality, now when I think back... were those really Helen's mistakes or did she really never have any control of the house? Cause she did want to get Amanda out, she just never got the votes...

KMan101
Member Avatar

Helen's first mistake has been throwing all of her 'allies' under the bus and getting them evicted. She's a terrible player. I wish she were better. I thought she would have been. She doesn't have support.

I'm also a little tired of Aaryn winning HOH. Good for her but I want someone else up there lol. And I knew Amanda would meltdown after she lost, again, when Aaryn and McCrae both CLEARLY tried to throw it to her.

Maybe if she tried to, you know, win without them throwing it, maybe she'd win an actual competition. I'd like McCrae to win but frankly he's disappointed me being Amanda's bitch so I'm fine if she steamrolls over everyone at this point, as boring as it will be. I'd rather not see Spencer, Gina Marie or Elissa anywhere near the end game. Aaryn and Andy and Helen are all also coming close to me hoping none of them win.

I can't wait to see who returns next week. Amanda is going to lose it. I love the nickname I saw here for her, Demanda. I hate her agressive paranoia but at least she's playing the game, unlike everyone who is rolling over 'for the house'. LOL. That's such crap. I'm glad the house is aware that the public (from the twitter question) is bored with the 'house' mentality and I LOVE Julie directed the question towards Helen because IMO, it was Helen (and Amanda of course) always pushing "doing what the house/HOH" wants. Which = do what HELEN or AMANDA wants. LOL.

I'm mixed on the season overall, so far, I've enjoyed it, but at the same time, the players, as entertained as I've been (and appalled at times), I just don't like many of them. From a game perspective, I like them but from a 'likable' perspective? Not so much, but this is far from one of the worst seasons.

Speaking of awful, I tried watching some of BB9 again on YouTube last night. Once the jury started it's the only time I really got into that season but even then I hated it. Sheila was awful. Adam was awful. Ryan was a total waste. Sharon was EXTREMELY annoying. Joshuah's fall was glorious though. I liked Chelsia's eviction notes to Adam, Natalie & Sheila ("rode hard and put away wet!"). And James seemed SO bored to be there lol. I wanted to root for him but his attitude at times always annoyed me.

I watched a brief YouTube compilation on fights and it was glorious seeing some of them. "Gold digging BIIIIIITCH!!!!" "GOLD DIGGING BIIIIIITCH!!!" "Jennifer, you look like a clown". Oh Janelle. I miss you. I wish you had done better last year.

Not to mention Renny and Michelle (in her unitard, which I have to admit she made look pretty good even if she was nuts) fighting and then the women all get into it as Dan peeks out from his pillow. I adored BB10.

And then I watched Jessie's glorious eviction at the hands of America's coup in Jeff's hands. Chima and Lydia though. UGH. And Natalie was so awful. Her entire eviction speech was based around Jessie. He had such followers :drunk: I can't believe he's going to be on a web soap.

Funny though, watching him get evicted wasn't nearly as glorious, I actually almost felt bad this time for him until I remembered how awful he could be in there. He did handle it well, unlike the three wicked witches.

Anyway .... guess i sort of got off topic. In a way. Sorry :blulaugh:
Edited by KMan101, Aug 16 2013, 04:36 AM.

Manny
Member Avatar

I think you described this season perfectly! I feel the same way. This is in no way my least favorite season. But at the same time, I have no one to really root for! I don't like any of these people! haha

And Julie has been awesome with the tweets and questions about racism.

But why does she keep reminding us that she cannot reveal anything to the evicted HGs because they are going to the jury? She NEVER revealed anything to the jury before... I mean, I get it that she kept saying that because of the twist, but like I said, I don't remember she ever revealed anything to anyone in previous seasons either.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Manny
Aug 16 2013, 06:09 AM
I think you described this season perfectly! I feel the same way. This is in no way my least favorite season. But at the same time, I have no one to really root for! I don't like any of these people! haha

And Julie has been awesome with the tweets and questions about racism.

But why does she keep reminding us that she cannot reveal anything to the evicted HGs because they are going to the jury? She NEVER revealed anything to the jury before... I mean, I get it that she kept saying that because of the twist, but like I said, I don't remember she ever revealed anything to anyone in previous seasons either.
Yeah. I mean, I love that *most* of them, even the pre-jurors, came in to play the game (for the most part) but they just aren't that likable LOL, however, I've liked the season overall, which is weird. I dunno.

I agree about the jury thing. I caught that as well. She's never said it before. I think it could be because she's worried the audience may yell things? :shrug: Or she's saying it so she doesn't get angry tweets on why she didn't grill someone or ask something she should have. Like say if Aaryn gets evicted (the racism).

As much as CBS probably hated the attention the racism brought, IMO, the show hasn't had this kind of buzz in a LONG time although the ratings aren't really going up. They peaked a bit initially, but probably seeing how predictable the last few evictions have been (even though Judd's backdoor did surprise me, I wasn't surprised at the end because they were all pretty much villifying him.), it's not really growing, though the ratings are fine, IMO.

I love (well, hate, I was being sarcastic, heh) how they all find a victim each week, and just villify them, even though they were besties with them not like a day before. That more or less goes for all of them.
Edited by KMan101, Aug 16 2013, 06:45 PM.

King
Member Avatar

Helen has definitely overplayed a lot. So has Amanda. But hey, it's working for them so far... This season definitely belongs to them! I don't like them though. LOL.

Elissa has been a huge, wreaking disappointment. She doesn't stand up for anything she believes in. She's the Anti-Rachel.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply