Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:33 PM (21,930 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Well, well, well.

It looks like Aaryn has nominated Helen & Elissa for eviction!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I about died watching Helen's mini meltdown last night all her crying and such. Not sure if it was real or not since she's said she cries at times to get her kids to what she tells them to. I'm also tired of Elissa always talking about how rich she and her husband are and the vacations, cars and etc. they have and go on. Also, how they live half the time in Canada and the other in the US. Don't know how that works out for her son's schooling.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Shick
Aug 14 2013, 01:31 AM
Jessie going after Elissa and not saying shit to the people who ACTUALLY hate her (like Amanda) was stupid and pointless... oh and she's since apologized for her outburst btw
ICAM Her going after Elissa the hardest when she has for the most part didn't do anything to her was ridiculous. But doesn't say anything much to Amanda, Arryan, GM etc ?! She is also so stupid and needy. She actually bought that Aryan care about her?!! Bawahhhhhh.

Jessie pretty much admitted to Julie Chen she cause the fight.for the attention since no one care about her before. It semi work she finally got her 5 minutes of attention. I am glad she is gone. Good riddance.
Edited by guessgirl, Aug 17 2013, 12:42 AM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Holy Moly. Elissa won POV.

This could get veeeeeeery interesting.

darraholic
Member Avatar

:shakes head

Spencer: I wanna stick Elissa's nose down my dick hole.

Ugh he's disgusting.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

HELL YES!! ELISSA WON VETO!

Shick
Member Avatar

guessgirl
Aug 17 2013, 12:40 AM
Shick
Aug 14 2013, 01:31 AM
Jessie going after Elissa and not saying shit to the people who ACTUALLY hate her (like Amanda) was stupid and pointless... oh and she's since apologized for her outburst btw
ICAM Her going after Elissa the hardest when she has for the most part didn't do anything to her was ridiculous. But doesn't say anything much to Amanda, Arryan, GM etc ?! She is also so stupid and needy. She actually bought that Aryan care about her?!! Bawahhhhhh.

Jessie pretty much admitted to Julie Chen she cause the fight.for the attention since no one care about her before. It semi work she finally got her 5 minutes of attention. I am glad she is gone. Good riddance.
It was pathetic, which is why I hope Jessie does not come back. Screw that lol

Shick
Member Avatar

Elissa won the OTEV pov competition. They all downplayed Elissa's win saying that comp is 100% luck, despite it being one of the most challenging physical competitions in each season..

Aaryn complained that Elissa stepped on her hand during the comp (that's what you get you racist bitch).

Spencer said he was going to rattle Elissa to get her to self evict, he wanted to threaten to come to Canada (where she lives) and eat her children in order to get her rattled before the HOH comp on Thursday... what a freak

Gina Marie had to be consoled because she thought Nick was going to be a part of the competition, and wasn't ... O__O
Edited by Shick, Aug 18 2013, 12:49 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Elissa: "Most of these people are vile. I miss Candice so much. She was so fun!"

<3

Manny
Member Avatar

I am shocked by her win. But hey, congrats! And apparently, now she wants to stay (in spite of her son going to school...) So I guess she's just a sore loser? Whining when she thinks she's going home and wanting to quit, but as soon as she isn't going home, it's okay.. oh well.. Can you tell she annoys me? :lol:

And I have no words for GM anymore.. why would she think Nick would be back for a comp?! Has an evicted HGs ever returned to host a comp?! She's so stupid..

So does Helen know that she's going home or are they telling her it will be Spencer (who is btw gross)?

Shick
Member Avatar

Manny
Aug 18 2013, 02:16 AM
I am shocked by her win. But hey, congrats! And apparently, now she wants to stay (in spite of her son going to school...) So I guess she's just a sore loser? Whining when she thinks she's going home and wanting to quit, but as soon as she isn't going home, it's okay.. oh well.. Can you tell she annoys me? :lol:

And I have no words for GM anymore.. why would she think Nick would be back for a comp?! Has an evicted HGs ever returned to host a comp?! She's so stupid..

So does Helen know that she's going home or are they telling her it will be Spencer (who is btw gross)?
Well Elissa has lost quite a few HOH's (all of them) this year, and hasn't reacted the way she did the other night (wanting to leave)... maybe she was just having an off evening? :shrug: Lots of people have them sometimes I guess, depends on the person. I remember watching Janelle crying in bed on the feeds during all stars saying to Will that she wanted to self evict after Howie left. Heat of the moment.

I think they are blindsiding Helen lol. Last I checked, she believes she is safe
Edited by Shick, Aug 18 2013, 03:20 AM.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Spencer was also talking about how he was going to put his penis in Elissa's nose and make her self-evict.

These people are so vile, and just flat out gross. They're despicable human beings.

Andy also got a black eye from Elissa elbowing him out of the way during the PoV comp. And of course, he was one of the ones telling her what a great job she did, and then turning around and talking about ways to get her to self-evict, and saying how intolerable she is.

I really hope Robyn Kass & co. are a little disappointed in themselves for casting these people.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Shick
Aug 18 2013, 12:48 AM
Gina Marie had to be consoled because she thought Nick was going to be a part of the competition, and wasn't ... O__O
No, I think she was upset because his name wasn't a clue in the OTEV comp.

Manny
Member Avatar

Actor87
Aug 18 2013, 05:00 AM
Shick

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This woman is just insane.. LOL

Shick, yeah, I get what you're saying... maybe that's true.. but I guess she just annoys me, so I assume the worst :)

Shick
Member Avatar

Manny
Aug 18 2013, 05:26 AM
Shick, yeah, I get what you're saying... maybe that's true.. but I guess she just annoys me, so I assume the worst :)
I hear ya Manny LOL I do the same with other houseguests. If Amanda sneezes, she's a whore to me :tounge:

Shick
Member Avatar

Actor87
Aug 18 2013, 05:00 AM
Shick

LOL I just read about that, she was upset that she couldn't hold up his name (the clue)... ugh she is nuts.

Manny
Member Avatar

So apparently, Aaryn wants to backdoor Amanda now. She has Elissa and GM's vote. But Spencer is telling Andy that he will not vote to evict Amanda. So I guess that plan is out, unless Spencer is lying to Andy..

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

A lot of shit went down tonight, so here's the recap from bigbrothergossip.com

Quote:

Sometimes when you add alcohol crazy things happen. The night started out pretty standard. Amanda had a confrontation with Helen because she knew that Helen had been campaigning to Aaryn and GinaMarie to stay in the house. The conversation took a really long time and went in a lot of circles, but basically ended up with Amanda outing all the information her allies had asked her not to about their conversations with Helen, and then Amanda telling Helen that she did not want to vote to keep her, but that she was just one person and she didn't know how the others would be voting. She also said she would vote with the house.

After this there was some scrambling back and forth from Helen about votes. Andy told Helen he was keeping her 100% (he isn't) and McCrae kind of said he was keeping her, but also tried to bait her a little because he said he wants to know if Elissa was MVP or not, and thinks Helen might tell him for his vote.

Shortly after the scrambling, alcohol arrived. Aaryn caught a little bit of a buzz and she and Amanda got into it while re-hashing the silly red wine Jeremy incident. Aaryn told Amanda she was being a "little cunty" that night and Amanda freaked out. Aaryn pointed out that Aaryn had actually told her she WAS a "vajayjay" before but Amanda tried to justify that by saying it was just a joke. Aaryn didn't take it so lightly and the next thing you know they are arguing with each other.

Originally it was just a small spat, but then Amanda started fighting with McCrae about it when McCrae told Amanda he did think she was a little "cunty" the night of the wine. Amanda freaked out at McCrae and while she was yelling at him, upstairs Andy and Aaryn were talking about their ideal final 3 being GinaMarie and the two of them. Andy drunkenly agreed with Aaryn that Amanda And McCrae are after GM because she is close with Aaryn, then Amanda came up to the HOH with what started out trying to be something close to an apology, but ended up being a defensive mess that started a bigger fight.

After Amanda marched out of the HOH room mad to go fight with McCrae some more, Aaryn and Andy had a really long chat about everything Aaryn doesn't like about Amanda right now. Aaryn cried about how she feels like she is doing Amanda's dirty work instead of doing what she wants to do. She complained about how she feels like she is just being used while she is at the bottom of their alliance etc.. Eventually Amanda was traded for GinaMarie and Aaryn continued her rant.

After a while of ranting and talking about Amanda not having Aayrn's best interest in mind, GinaMarie and Aaryn came up with a plan to possibly backdoor Amanda in the morning at the veto ceremony. They talked for a long time about the votes they thought they would have and the possibility of working with Helen and Andy, and eventually came to the conclusion that they wanted to follow through with the plan.

While GinaMarie and Aaryn were plotting Amanda's demise this week, Amanda continued to fight with McCrae downstairs. McCrae felt like Amanda needed to just shut her mouth and let it go with Amanda, but Amanda of course said she "can't just sit there and let Aaryn think she is right about this!" I am AMAZED and astounded at this point that Amanda has not killed her own game yet. Her need to be right all the time is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen in the BB house. To me it seems like the worst social game ever to walk around screaming at people all the time when you are usually wrong and can't win anything, but apparently in this season it gets everyone to think they have to listen to you.

Regardless, while Amanda and McCrae continued to fight, Aaryn got GM to go downstairs and summon Helen to the HOH room. Helen and Aaryn talked about how Amanda only uses them both for her own gain and Aaryn told Helen she would feel way more comfortable with her there. She told Helen all about Amanda's plan to get her out and about the fact that the nomination were not her choice again this week. She told Helen that if Spencer goes up on the block she is going home, because that is Amanda's plan. She then presented her with the idea of backdooring Amanda and asked for Helen's advice on getting the votes to make sure Amanda would go home. They had just begun to get into a talk about making a deal with Spencer to get him to vote their way when Andy entered the HOH.

Aaryn approached Andy with the idea even though she had originally said they couldn't tell Andy because he would never vote that way. Andy said (for the sake of saving face in front of Helen I'm sure) that he would definitely vote out whoever Aaryn put up and that he was cool with the plan. Helen started sobbing and grabbed Andy's arm and told him she would NEVER vote him out so he better vote to keep her. The plan was starting to gain some momentum when suddenly Amanda decided to march back up to the HOH and scatter everyone out so she could squash her beef with Aaryn.

Amanda told Aaryn that she alone had been keeping Aaryn safe and she alone was the reason Aaryn was there. She also said she alone is the one that trusts Aaryn (even though last night she was planning when to get rid of her) and this whole "everything I do for you" rant went on for a long time. For a while Aaryn resisted and told Amanda the problems she has with her, but eventually as we knew would likely happen, Amanda talked until Aaryn finally broke down. Once we reached sobbing levels, I knew it was over and the backdoor plan was off the table.

Unfortunately for Aaryn, GinaMarie, Helen, and Elissa had been downstairs talking in the cockpit about the plan and Andy had told Spencer about it. Spencer actually surprised me by telling McCrae and Andy that he was going to go volunteer himself and campaign to get himself put up because putting up Amanda was a bad idea. He then swore that even if Amanda got put up, he would not vote against her no matter what. Spencer and McCrae then started discussing how Aaryn needs to go very soon...like sooner than Elissa or anyone else..as in next week.

While Amanda and Aaryn were hashing it out, Aaryn lied her ass off and told Amanda that Helen had come to her sobbing and begging Aaryn to consider backdooring Amanda. She then told her that Andy had been on board for the plan, but that it may have just been for show. She also told Amanda that Andy had told her she and McCrae were gunning for GinaMarie, so Amanda had Andy summoned to the HOH room so she could confront him in front of Aaryn. Aaryn pretty much fed Andy his lines of "you were just playing along for the sake of Helen, right? Were you up here when she came crying to me with this plan?" etc.. Amanda bought it and eventually went back downstairs to talk with Spencer. Andy remained in the HOH to ask Aaryn if she was still considering backdooring Amanda. She said no, she was back on the plan to put Spencer up. Aaryn told him that Helen was going to die now when she puts Spencer up in the morning.

Andy went downstairs and talked with Amanda and told her that he had stopped Aaryn from backdooring her, but that she needed to start keeping her mouth shut more because it was close. As of now there is a game of "wait each other out" going on in the HOH room. Helen is listening to the CD and waiting to be the last person in Aaryn's ear, while McCrae and Spencer sit around and talk with Aaryn making sure that Helen can't talk to her before she goes to bed.

Manny
Member Avatar

Thanks for the whole recap! Great night, it seems!

You know what's fun about this? That now Helen and Aaryn and Elissa will realize what a mistake they made by not evicting Amanda earlier. Because now it's too late and they don't have the votes anymore. So Helen, Amanda got you! Ha-Ha! So that's what you get for not thinking ahead.
Edited by Manny, Aug 19 2013, 06:30 AM.

elizhope
Member Avatar

They are all idiots. Scrambling around, trying to figure out how the hell they will ever get Amanda out now. I want to scream at them " You had her up on the block at eviction day 2 weeks in a row!!!!!!!!" If I heard Helen say, "This isnt the right week" one more time... Well Helen, now you are stuck and she's sending you home after you saved her week after week. lol Ironic

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply