Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:33 PM (21,118 Views)
Edge1978
Member Avatar

I have been an avid BB fan since BB5. But I can honestly say I am done "caring" about this season. I could care less who wins from here on out. This is a first when I don't have a favorite. I like Elissa, but her whining about not wanting to go to jury and just go home is annoying. Everyone is afraid of DeManda, cannot fathom why. Spencer was just saying a few weeks ago how he wanted Amanda OUT, and now yesterday he pretty much wanted to be nominated to avoid Amanda being nominated because she is more loyal to him than Helen is. WTF?????
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

That dumb bitch Aaryn took a big swig of nail polish remover, thinking it was her water bottle. OMG. They don't even look similar!

Alin89
Member Avatar

haha karma

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Here's the video of Aaryn drinking nail polish remover, in case anyone wants to see her stupidity in action.

http://youtu.be/oSprh7u726w

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker* Everyone's in HOH talking about Elissa & how the game might be rigged. BB: "AMANDA! STOP using production as YOUR strategy!" lol

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Amanda also revealed earlier that she was pregnant during casting, and almost wasn't cast. But, she miscarried.

Edited by Actor87, Aug 22 2013, 12:36 AM.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I can't... I just can't... with these people.

Now, they're all concocting ways to distract Elissa during HoH so that she doesn't win, And Spencer was trash talking to the cameras earlier, telling their mom that she did a good job "raising 2 fucking psychopaths".

As much as I like Elissa, hell.... even if she goes to the finale, these people would NEVER vote for her to win. They're so fucking petty.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Elissa is the new HOH!

Judd is the returning jury member! :chee:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

HAHA Elissa won HOH!!!! She's actually become a pretty good competitor.

elizhope
Member Avatar

If Elissa is smart she will go for Amanda this week. Or Aaryn, she wins competitions....
Edited by elizhope, Aug 22 2013, 11:39 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

elizhope
Aug 22 2013, 11:38 PM
If Elissa is smart she will go for Amanda this week. Or Aaryn, she wins competitions....
Right now it looks like Aaryn is Elissa's target with McRae as a pawn.

Shick
Member Avatar

Helen/Elissa had a convo earlier today in which they discussed putting up Aaryn/McCrae, making it seem like Aaryn in the target, and then backdoor Amanda. We'll see what happens..
Edited by Shick, Aug 23 2013, 02:12 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Elissa telling McCrae he's going up:

McCrae- 'I'm going to go home"

Elissa- "Well you better win the veto. You did it to me too"

Lmaoo I love this girl's honesty!

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Watched the last part of BBAD tonight, and Spencer/Elissa had a convo in the Have-Not room. Elissa asked for him to fight for Veto if he plays, and if he wins, do not change the nominations. She also promised him 100% safety this week, in exchange for him not putting her up or voting to evict her next week. Spencer seemed oddly curious, and kept asking Elissa who she planned to put up as replacement if Veto was used... but as far as I know, she didn't tell him.

According to a Twitter that I follow, Andy also approached Elissa earlier in the night and asked her not to put up McCrae or Amanda. He promised her she could tell him her plan, and he wouldn't tell anyone. Elissa, wisely, kept her lips shut & chuckled that she knows he tells McCrae/Amanda everything, and she isn't buying it.

*EDIT*
And might I add, shortly after the talk with Elissa, Spencer went back and told McCrae/Amanda everything.

Edited by Actor87, Aug 23 2013, 02:59 AM.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Also... during HoH, Elissa almost fell, but miraculously saved herself.

Here it is:

http://youtu.be/YETFWIHECgY

(at 0:25 mark)
Edited by Actor87, Aug 23 2013, 03:53 AM.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

HoH room reveal!!

Elissa got pics of her family, Brenchel, etc. She got a pic that her son painted. She got coconut water, a bottle of voda, Taylor Swift CD, Greek yogurt, and a travel yoga mat. Her letter was from Rachel.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Elissa's pic of her & her husband with Brenchel.

Posted Image

Elissa now going off on a tangent about how handsome Brendan is, and how he's friends with all these rocket scientists.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Spencer, Andy, Amanda & Judd are still in the HoH room. Everyone else either in bed, or getting ready for it.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

She told McCrae earlier in the downstairs bathroom that he may go up and he whined that if he went up that he'd go home. She told him that he had better win the veto then. Kind of like they did to her. I think McCrae is the only one who hasn't been on the block yet.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Amanda's brown-nosing the fuck out of Elissa. It's kind of hilarious.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply