Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:33 PM (21,733 Views)
taylore
Member Avatar

That bitch (Amanda) would've been out a long time ago if she was on BBUK.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

People complaining are wasting their time. Amanda hasn't broken any rules and still hasn't reached Evel Dick status. He said and did much worse than Amanda has.

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Meow This!

Let me get this off my chest.....

Don't like Elissa, never have! IMO she was given the BB spot on account of being Rachel's sister, whereas the other HGs had to audition. And it is not like she needs the money with her rich hubby. To me, she's riding Rachel's thong for popularity and I hate the fact the she'll likely be given AF over someone more deserving like Candice or Howard!

There.....now, as for last night's mess? I wish she would have made Amanda hit her so Amanda would have automatically been evicted. What in the bluedilly fuck was that about? Oh yeah, for once Amanda couldn't control HOH like she usually does so she acts like a loony vajayjay. As for Andy? I'm loving the fact that finally the Ginger Runteldat has been put up! Unfortunately the racist skank from the South will leave before he will.
Edited by Sweetbabygirl, Aug 26 2013, 05:02 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I used to love Amanda. I thought she was funny. I really wanted her to win due to her social game. She's been running the house for weeks, and I thought she was brilliant. Not to say I no longer believe she's brilliant. We'll see now that she's personally invested against another houseguest. That's usually when game starts to fall apart. When you take things personal. I think the reason Amanda has done so well in this game so far is because everyone she wanted out was for her game. There was no personal grudge there. Maybe Jessie a little bit. Everyone else she wanted out was due to her game being in danger. Now that she's personally out to get Elissa, things might not be the same.

I'm all for drama. I'm all for confrontations. What happened yesterday was not fun drama. You'd think after Amanda went after Elissa and Elissa gave no reaction, Amanda would stop. It's no fun to pick on someone without getting a reaction in return. She kept going. How does she think she's going to look? Even when she would ask for a consensus from the other houseguests, she got nothing. Even those closes to her (McCrae and Andy) said nothing. She's then mad because they didn't join in on her rants against Elissa. The bitch is even admitting she was bullying Elissa. And she doesn't want to be the only one. So she calls the guys pussies for not joining in. I don't like that kind of player.

I don't see any comparisons to what Amanda did and what Dick did seven seasons ago. Dick was the underdog. He was lashing out because he was alone. He felt threatened and attacked. When Amanda went after Elissa, she had no reason to feel threatened anymore. She had the POV, and knew McCrae and herself would be safe. There was just no reason for her to go after Elissa the way she did. Even the stupid plan, one of the worst thought up plans in BB history, screams high school bullying. "Lets rip her apart so she's vulnerable and will do what we say." Maybe even middle school.

I can't wait to see how CBS plays this. I have a feeling Amanda will go no favors from the edits. I think those rumors of her being a "production favorite" will be tested on Wednesday's episode. With the way Elissa reacted to Amanda's rants, it's going to be very hard to paint any other picture than what actually happened. Elissa was smart as hell to give Amanda as little reaction as possible.

Praying we find out Elissa has some sort of power. The live feeders said Elissa was shocked by something in the HOH bathroom and then the feeds went off once she started walking towards the bathroom.

It feels great to have some sort of security in knowing Aaryn will finally leave the house. Even if it is about 4 or 5 weeks later than it should've been. I wanted Aaryn to have to deal with the backlash immediately after eviction. The fact that we have to wait until finale night for Aaryn to deal with the outside world pisses me off. Her time will come, however. Disgusting bitch.

And can I just say that I'm falling in LIKE with GinaMarie. Her going after Amanda was cracking me up.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Elissa and her honesty when talking to people gives me such life. She gives zero fucks and says exactly what she feels. And it's not in a hurtful way either, like some people.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

As Aaryn tries to save her ass by saying she'll go after McCranda for Elissa next week.

Elissa: I feel sorry for you.
Aaryn: For what?
Elissa: Just for the person you are.

:lol:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DrewHamilton
Aug 26 2013, 06:03 PM
I don't see any comparisons to what Amanda did and what Dick did seven seasons ago. Dick was the underdog. He was lashing out because he was alone. He felt threatened and attacked. When Amanda went after Elissa, she had no reason to feel threatened anymore. She had the POV, and knew McCrae and herself would be safe. There was just no reason for her to go after Elissa the way she did. Even the stupid plan, one of the worst thought up plans in BB history, screams high school bullying. "Lets rip her apart so she's vulnerable and will do what we say." Maybe even middle school.

Dick was an ass all season long. He was hardly the underdog. He won competitions and the America's Player twist helped him sail through and he won.

I didn't say the strategy was the same. I brought up Dick because there is a petition and some people want Amanda off the show for the things she has done to Elissa. My point was that Dick said and did much worse than Amanda. He stayed and he won.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

DrewHamilton
Aug 26 2013, 06:23 PM
As Aaryn tries to save her ass by saying she'll go after McCranda for Elissa next week.

Elissa: I feel sorry for you.
Aaryn: For what?
Elissa: Just for the person you are.

:lol:
:hail: :hail: This girl is brilliant!! LOL

And this quote too: "Thank you for this conversation Aaryn, but now you are lying"

Hahahaha

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Elissa needs to quit acting like a victim though. She has said her fair share of comments too. I am tired of her "My family shouldn't have to see this". "I'm a mom", etc. Plus all of the talk about not going to jury and going home when she gets evicted. She shouldn't be on the show.

Tash
Member Avatar

I was never a Rachel fan. Sure as hell was never a Brendan fan. Started the season hating Elissa because she was Rachel's sister. However, she laid low even though the MVP twist was always for her. The rest of the ouse believed she wasMVP and they could control her. When they put it in America's hands and Amanda was nominated, Elissa still laid low and the heat went, wrongly to Judd.

However, I have NEVER seen such a group of vile, despicable people in my life. When one of them, like Spencer, calls homosexuals fags, Uh, Andy, he's talking about you and putting you down. Now you are going to work with him? Apparently there is a Final 4 alliance of Andy, GinaMarie (who I too have started to like), Spencer and Judd. I know the petition won't do anything. BB ratings are rising.

McCrae, who I did kind of like despite his association with Demanda, has so far crossed the line tonight. He is likening Elissa to Eva Braun, Hitler's mistress with whom he may or may not have had children with. He is saying that Elissa must be a mother like Eva was/may have been. He has turned into an utter asshole and I think the other houseguests are seeing what nutobs those two are.

It's very sad when I like Arayn and GM more than most of the remaining players. If they have a Big Brother All Stars, I hope that they exclude most of this season's HG. Except Jessie, Judd and Elissa.

Sorry for the rant, the Hitler remarks just are really getting to me

Shick
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 26 2013, 07:29 PM
Elissa needs to quit acting like a victim though. She has said her fair share of comments too. I am tired of her "My family shouldn't have to see this". "I'm a mom", etc. Plus all of the talk about not going to jury and going home when she gets evicted. She shouldn't be on the show.

I firmly believe her 8 year old son shouldn't have to see Amanda acting like a psychopath towards his mother, and have to hear them bringing him up in a negative way. Jmo

Shick
Member Avatar

Tash
Aug 26 2013, 09:15 PM
Started the season hating Elissa because she was Rachel's sister.
I think a lot of people did, but I vowed at the beginning to give her a chance. I told myself I would separate her from Rachel and I am SO glad I did. She is actually nothing like the firecracker Rachel was. I DESPISED Rachel in BB12, and rooted her on in 13. These others like Amanda and Aaryn are just vile human beings. Their comments are out of the world disgusting, and Amanda lately is fixated on talking about killing Elissa.. I couldn't care less about Elissa having a bad day and wanting to self evict that one night when you look at what everyone else has said and how they have acted. It's comparing something so small to something major.
Edited by Shick, Aug 26 2013, 09:36 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 26 2013, 07:17 PM
DrewHamilton

Dick was an ass all season long. He was hardly the underdog. He won competitions and the America's Player twist helped him sail through and he won.

I didn't say the strategy was the same. I brought up Dick because there is a petition and some people want Amanda off the show for the things she has done to Elissa. My point was that Dick said and did much worse than Amanda. He stayed and he won.

I definitely consider Dick an underdog. He was by himself the majority of the season. No one to help him. Just because he won competitions doesn't mean he wasn't the underdog of that season. The odds were stacked against him from the very beginning. That's an underdog to me.

I don't think Amanda should be eliminated either. She hasn't broken any rules. What I wanted to see was one of the other houseguests speak up and tell Amanda to lay off. Or for Amanda to realize how she's going to be portrayed. Not sure if the latter happened since it does seem that Amanda is being civil with Elissa tonight. She even offered her some of the dinner she prepared.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Angie79

I disagree. Several of the houseguests have made statements similar to Elissa saying she wants go home. Threats to self-evict are thrown left and right this season. Of course none of them are serious about it. Mostly, it's said in the heat of the moment. The houseguest is upset about something that's happened or something that could happen that they don't want to happen. I think that's what's going on with Elissa. If it comes time for her to be evicted, I don't think she's really going to refuse jury. I think she was just upset last week.

And when a whole house is against you, it's kind of hard to not appear like a victim. I think she's doing a fantastic job taking what's being dished towards her by everyone. Especially by McCranda. When I look at Elissa, I don't see a victim.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Tash
Aug 26 2013, 09:15 PM
I was never a Rachel fan. Sure as hell was never a Brendan fan. Started the season hating Elissa because she was Rachel's sister. However, she laid low even though the MVP twist was always for her. The rest of the ouse believed she wasMVP and they could control her. When they put it in America's hands and Amanda was nominated, Elissa still laid low and the heat went, wrongly to Judd.

McCrae, who I did kind of like despite his association with Demanda, has so far crossed the line tonight. He is likening Elissa to Eva Braun, Hitler's mistress with whom he may or may not have had children with. He is saying that Elissa must be a mother like Eva was/may have been. He has turned into an utter asshole and I think the other houseguests are seeing what nutobs those two are.

It's very sad when I like Arayn and GM more than most of the remaining players. If they have a Big Brother All Stars, I hope that they exclude most of this season's HG. Except Jessie, Judd and Elissa.
I felt the same way about Elissa at the start of the season. I hated the fact that they were bringing Rachel's sister onto the show. Within the first week, I realized Elissa was nothing like Rachel and I've enjoyed her since.

The Eva/Hitler comments are just McCranda trying to grasp at straws to insult Elissa in every way they can. It infuriates me when they call her crazy. All because she's playing her own game and went against the house. That doesn't make Elissa crazy. That makes her a player in Big Brother. If anyone is crazy, it's Amanda. Crying at the drop of a dime the minute something doesn't go her way. Or her horrible mood swings when it comes to McCrae saying/doing something she doesn't like.

I'm starting to really like GinaMarie. When she goes off, I crack up. She's so intense. I loved her going after Amanda the other day. Screaming at Amanda, throwing a bunch of F bombs, and then saying "Sorry" to Elissa in a friendly manner all in the same breath.

I'll never like Aaryn. She's the best competitor left in the house, but nothing about her is redeeming. She's scum and I'm going to enjoy seeing her go home. Even if Elissa doesn't win the game, she's a winner in my book for being the one to get rid of this bitch.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Shick
Aug 26 2013, 09:26 PM
Angie79

I firmly believe her 8 year old son shouldn't have to see Amanda acting like a psychopath towards his mother, and have to hear them bringing him up in a negative way. Jmo
Eh. Everyone has family though. Elissa's husband just shouldn't let him watch the episode. I certainly hope the 8 year old doesn't get to watch the live feeds. But everyone has family. And it doesn't really bother me that Elissa's family is going to see Amanda's behavior towards her. Worst things have been done to past reality stars and their families had to endure it. It comes with the territory.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Shick
Angie79

She knew what she was getting in to. She saw what her own sister went through on this show.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DrewHamilton
Aug 26 2013, 10:52 PM
Angie79
DrewHamilton

I definitely consider Dick an underdog. He was by himself the majority of the season. No one to help him. Just because he won competitions doesn't mean he wasn't the underdog of that season. The odds were stacked against him from the very beginning. That's an underdog to me.

I don't think Amanda should be eliminated either. She hasn't broken any rules. What I wanted to see was one of the other houseguests speak up and tell Amanda to lay off. Or for Amanda to realize how she's going to be portrayed. Not sure if the latter happened since it does seem that Amanda is being civil with Elissa tonight. She even offered her some of the dinner she prepared.
How was he by himself?? Not only did he have the America's Player twist that helped him, he had his own daughter there. They didn't always get along, but there were there for each other in the game. She won a lot of competitions too. They made the final two together.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 26 2013, 11:15 PM
DrewHamilton
Aug 26 2013, 10:52 PM
Angie79
DrewHamilton

How was he by himself?? Not only did he have the America's Player twist that helped him, he had his own daughter there. They didn't always get along, but there were there for each other in the game. She won a lot of competitions too. They made the final two together.

But Dick and Daniele didn't really come together until the later part of the season. Before that, Daniele wasn't exactly playing with him.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Aug 26 2013, 11:18 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Shick
Angie79

An 8 year old shouldn't be watching Big Brother.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply