Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:33 PM (21,446 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Miss Rhi
Jun 30 2013, 07:06 PM
Shick
Jun 30 2013, 06:11 PM
This is the most offensive group BB has ever had. Racist, homophobic... just awful.
This and season 9.

I haven't been watching feeds even though I paid for them. Don't always get into them right when each season starts anyway. Doesn't sound like I'm missing a whole lot anyway.
I don't think BB9 was homophobic or racist, not as far as Josh or James were concerned anyway. My memory was of it being the most sexual house of the US seasons, and BB giving them a lecture that this was a "family show" and to tone it down. (What were they expecting when they cast and themed it like the Bachelor?)

That orgy night remains something I can't unsee. Especially Natalie and the cucumber. And her projectile breast milk from her abortion 3 years prior.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I just watched some of this on youtube, and Jeremy bitching out Elissa. Really hate this cast.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

BBUK has been fantastic this year I must say.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Dammit. I'm watching Big Brother for the first time and I already want to walk straight to the house & grab Aaryn's head & shove it under the water until the bubbles stop. Meanwhile, I'm not sure it's a coincidence that Aaryn sounds a LOT like Aryan and even uses the exact same letters.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I wish I had more time to watch the feeds and post updates. I'm just so busy this year!

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

The houseguests received alcohol tonight. Only 1 bottle of wine and a few beers. The whole house decided to wait until midnight, so the Have-not's can drink. However, Kaitlin grabbed a beer before midnight, and Jeremy drank all the wine.

Last I checked on Twitter, midnight came and all the HG's were excited about drinking, but lo and behold, the wine is gone.

Cue chaos....

(Also, Jeremy was telling the cameras how sick he is of Elissa, how ugly she is, and then talking directly to Elissa's husband via live feed camera, he told the guy to divorce that "ugly trick" and threatened to fight him if he has a problem with any of it.)

Alin89
Member Avatar

yikes wat a bad bunch

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Whole house v. Jeremy

NO clue what's going on, LOL!

Alin89
Member Avatar

oh my lmao

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Hopefully these are still up when you click the spoiler tag.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Alin89
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jul 1 2013, 02:58 AM
Hopefully these are still up when you click the spoiler tag.

Spoiler: click to toggle

just disgusting :soapbox: :redface:

Tash
Member Avatar

I am so disgusted. I may start calling CBS and flooding their emails to get rid of these people and start over. I am not a fan of this word, but what cuntwaffles.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Lots of drama last night. Around 12:00 AM-1:00 AM BB time. Pretty much the whole hour. Jeremy is an asshole. I actually had some respect for Kaitlyn last night. She didn't agree with his behavior either and told his ass off.

Aaryn and Jeremy are two of a kind.

elizhope
Member Avatar

Worst. Cast. Ever.

And Ive been watching since Season 1. I would love for them to scrap all these people and start over :shame:
Edited by elizhope, Jul 1 2013, 03:56 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Lord, these people are annoying. I need someone to punch Aaryn & Kaitlin in the face repeatedly.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

GinaMarie wanted to self evict over being jealous that Nick and Jessie spent a lot of time together today, and the idiot convinced her to stay... ugh.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Jeremy bragging about how he once held a girl down and slapped her in the face with his dick...

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

As much as I'd love for them to air it there's no way CBS will. Not after Jade Goody/Shulpa Shetty's international media firestorm from Celebrity Big Brother. It started the ratings decline that initially cancelled BBUK, they're not going to risk it happening here.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

David and Spencer have both flashed their junk so far this season. I'm not impressed with either.

Meanwhile, Aaryn's saying she doesn't judge people unless they give her a reason to............... :blink: :glare:

Edited by Actor87, Jul 2 2013, 12:49 AM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I really want CBS to air all of the controversial moments. I'm going to vomit if Aaryn is portrayed as America's sweetheart when we know what a racist c*nt she really is.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jul 2 2013, 03:38 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply