Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:33 PM (21,628 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Amanda and Elissa are actually having a nice talk right now.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Amanda apologized and told Elissa that she made a good game move.

darraholic
Member Avatar

If these two girls were really smart they'd pull an Alison/Jun type of alliance. Hate each other personally, but work together for their game.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

darraholic
Aug 27 2013, 01:49 AM
Shick
Aug 26 2013, 09:26 PM
Angie79
Aug 26 2013, 07:29 PM
Elissa needs to quit acting like a victim though. She has said her fair share of comments too. I am tired of her "My family shouldn't have to see this". "I'm a mom", etc. Plus all of the talk about not going to jury and going home when she gets evicted. She shouldn't be on the show.

I firmly believe her 8 year old son shouldn't have to see Amanda acting like a psychopath towards his mother, and have to hear them bringing him up in a negative way. Jmo
An 8 year old shouldn't be watching Big Brother.
And a 28 year old should not be acting like an 8 year old, but what can you do?

Shick
Member Avatar

Amanda now bragging to McCrae that she got Elissa to apologize to her... yeah, after you apologized first. Ugh this girl. Plus Elissa apologized to McCrae earlier for being insensitive, but he never told Amanda that she did. Now he's hyping up Amanda because she got Elissa to crack and say she was sorry...

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I agree with DrewH. Several players have threatened to self-evict before. That's nothing new. Saying you want to, and actually doing it are 2 separate things. Elissa's best friend in the house, and ONLY friend, was about to be evicted by the "house", the same house that's been hitting Elissa below the belt for far too long. Forgive her for being upset & saying she wanted to self-evict. But did she actually do it? No. She fought her ass off & won HoH.

I don't care who you are... no one should ever be bullied like Amanda has been bullying Elissa. Trash talking her physical appearance & her family? That's not your standard BB trash talk. That's bullying from someone who's mad that, for once, they don't have control over someone.

As far as Dick is concerned, he was the underdog. Yes... He won competitions. But only because he was fighting like mad to stay in the house. His daughter was there for him? Not hardly. Not until the latter part of the game. Do I agree with Dick's gameplay? No. I do think he was a bit of a bully.

But I think what DrewH is saying is... Amanda won the Veto. That means she & McCrae are safe for another week. She should've just let it go at that point.... But instead, she bullied & intimidated Elissa even more. More than ever before. And for what? Just so Elissa would put up GM so Amanda could vote her out. It's obvious she has her knickers in a twist because Elissa might be getting out a player that could be beneficial to Amanda's game. News flash, Amanda: That's how this game works!!!

Edited by Actor87, Aug 27 2013, 03:40 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Posted Image

I will never understand why she had so much work done on her face.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

She was so pretty in that Anderson clip on YT. I don't know if she's had actual surgery on her face or if it's full of fillers and injectables that people get so they can say they've never had actual cut on one's face surgery.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Amanda: "I think I'd be Monica from 'Friends'."

Judd: "Hell no! She was nice!"
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Aug 27 2013, 07:31 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Actor87
Aug 27 2013, 03:39 AM
I agree with DrewH. Several players have threatened to self-evict before. That's nothing new. Saying you want to, and actually doing it are 2 separate things. Elissa's best friend in the house, and ONLY friend, was about to be evicted by the "house", the same house that's been hitting Elissa below the belt for far too long. Forgive her for being upset & saying she wanted to self-evict. But did she actually do it? No. She fought her ass off & won HoH.

I don't care who you are... no one should ever be bullied like Amanda has been bullying Elissa. Trash talking her physical appearance & her family? That's not your standard BB trash talk. That's bullying from someone who's mad that, for once, they don't have control over someone.

As far as Dick is concerned, he was the underdog. Yes... He won competitions. But only because he was fighting like mad to stay in the house. His daughter was there for him? Not hardly. Not until the latter part of the game. Do I agree with Dick's gameplay? No. I do think he was a bit of a bully.

But I think what DrewH is saying is... Amanda won the Veto. That means she & McCrae are safe for another week. She should've just let it go at that point.... But instead, she bullied & intimidated Elissa even more. More than ever before. And for what? Just so Elissa would put up GM so Amanda could vote her out. It's obvious she has her knickers in a twist because Elissa might be getting out a player that could be beneficial to Amanda's game. News flash, Amanda: That's how this game works!!!

Last week wasn't the first time that Elissa said she wanted to leave. She mentioned it over and over. She even said she was just staying around because America was giving her MVP every week. Plus, I am not just about self evicting either. She said WOULD NOT go to the Jury house when she was EVICTED, she would go home after being voted out.

Personal attacks and talking about someone's appearance and family are nothing new on BB. Dick did it, Josh did it, Britney did it, Ragan did it, etc. I don't get the outrage over Amanda. This isn't anything new.

Shick
Member Avatar

I've seen loads of houseguests threaten or contemplate to self evict over the years, I don't see the big deal with Elissa doing so as well... I'd rather she think of self evicting a couple of times on a bad day instead of making derogatory racial remarks and talking about wanting to kill the others

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Shick
Aug 27 2013, 01:36 PM
I've seen loads of houseguests threaten or contemplate to self evict over the years, I don't see the big deal with Elissa doing so as well... I'd rather she think of self evicting a couple of times on a bad day instead of making derogatory racial remarks and talking about wanting to kill the others
And if Amanda really did abort a baby just so she could be on Big Brother, speaks volumes. (ETA: I'll give her the benefit of the doubt on that one. I would hope nobody is that much of a low life). Would explain Amanda's dislike of Helen and Elissa, two women with children and families. Guilt.

How dare Elissa regret doing this show because of the vile, racist people she has had to deal with......wayyyy worse than the racist, violent mumblings of a flat ass unemployed whale in a one piece bathing suit. :blink:

Posted Image :yuk:
Edited by wiggleworm, Aug 27 2013, 02:28 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I don't agree with abortion and don't think it is right, but also don't oppose its legality as a right for others.

That being said, if she got an abortion JUST so she could be on Big Brother...wow...just disgusting...I TRULY hope that is not true.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Also apparently Amanda is no longer changing out her underwear to use the pool or hot tub. She also wears the same underwear for days with out changing and then goes in the hot tub. That is just NASTY!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Shick
They ALL make comments about people (including Elissa). She isn't innocent. I agree that the racial stuff was ridiculous, but I highly doubt any talking of killing anyone was to be taken seriously.

My original comment wasn't about self-evicting. It was about her refusing to go to Jury when she is evicted. That's not the same thing. Anyway, this conversation is going in circles. I'm done.

Shick
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 27 2013, 03:02 PM
Shick
They ALL make comments about people (including Elissa). She isn't innocent. I agree that the racial stuff was ridiculous, but I highly doubt any talking of killing anyone was to be taken seriously.

My original comment wasn't about self-evicting. It was about her refusing to go to Jury when she is evicted. That's not the same thing. Anyway, this conversation is going in circles. I'm done.

It is going in circles, I will never see how comments Elissa has made are anywhere NEAR what Amanda has said and done but that's fine. It's like night and day to me. No one is innocent and no one has said that, but some are definitely better than others in there.

Shick
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Aug 27 2013, 02:31 PM
Also apparently Amanda is no longer changing out her underwear to use the pool or hot tub. She also wears the same underwear for days with out changing and then goes in the hot tub. That is just NASTY!
And she has that yeast infection.. :shame: :yuk:

darraholic
Member Avatar

Where is this abortion thing coming from? Amanda has claimed she miscarried, but there has been nothing about an abortion. It seems like it's made up my the countless fraus who hate Amanda.

Making up shit to tarnish someone is pathetic. Amanda's done a whole lot in the house to warrant backlash, so use that shit.

And that goes for any fan group. Sometimes I have to wonder who are worse? The house guests or some of the fans.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

darraholic
Aug 27 2013, 03:48 PM
Where is this abortion thing coming from? Amanda has claimed she miscarried, but there has been nothing about an abortion. It seems like it's made up my the countless fraus who hate Amanda.

Amanda has said that she was almost looked over during BB auditions because she was pregnant at the time. However, she soon miscarried & BB continued her in the casting process.

I think people are just jumping to the abortion conclusion.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Well, Elissa talked about it as if Amanda did have an abortion. She herself has had trouble having another child and was acting all upset about Amanda doing that. She went off about it the other night for quite a while. That is probably where the abortion idea is coming from.

I don't get why Amanda even told anyone about it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply