Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:33 PM (21,122 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

So glad GM is sticking to the plan to get rid of McCranda.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elizhope
Member Avatar

Aaryn also told GM to put Mcranda up and Andy as replacement if veto is used, before she left. Amanda is going around totally convinced GM will put up Elissa. Even following GM around telling her how proud Aaryn will be when she gets out Elissa. Amanda going to be super pissed at noms LOL GM has verified to the rest of the house she is putting up Mcranda

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Judd looks so cute in his chicken costume... :wub2:

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

After HoH, Amanda immediately insisted that GM put up Elissa & Judd. If she did that, Amanda said, no one will be mad at GM. GinaMarie smiled to her face, but as soon as Amanda left... GM rolled her eyes, and turned to the camera and said Amanda's going up.

A little while later, Amanda and Elissa had a stand-off with GM in the HoH room. GM wanted to talk to Elissa, so she invited Elissa with her downstairs. And of course, knowing this, Amanda followed them and wouldn't give them any time alone. Then, somehow, McCrae got in on it, too. Because as soon as Elissa/GM escaped Amanda and went back to the HoH room, McCrae was there waiting on them.

Now, Judd's talking to GM... and it sounds like GM wants Elissa gone after A/M are gone. But Judd's telling her that Elissa won't put her up.

Posted Image

Now, Andy's back in HoH room. Judd/GM/Andy all talking about how horrible Amanda acted earlier, and now she's making herself out to be the victim.

GM just confirmed to Andy she's putting up A/M, but wants Andy/Judd to keep her (GM) over Elissa if Amanda or McCrae nominate her & Elissa next week.

Edited by Actor87, Aug 30 2013, 03:33 AM.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

GM telling Spencer/Judd/Andy that this is their HoH, too. "This is all you's!"

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Andy telling Judd that if he makes it to the end with any of them (Judd/Spencer/GM), he'll be happy.

LMFAO!! Of course he'll be happy!!! Because he floated all the way to the end! LOL!!!

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

OMG. Amanda's having a breakdown by the pool, and McCrae telling her that she's playing a whole new game. She's not playing like any other player. He says, if any, she is most comparable to Evel Dick.

Amanda crying that she's worried how her family is seeing her. She doesn't want to embarass them. Julie calling her out on antagonizing Elissa really upset her.

A/M now trash talking Elissa. McCrae says she's a psychopath and has a God complex. Amanda doesn't like that Elissa commented (in HoH with GM) that she misses Aaryn.

Amanda now saying that she doesn't think GM will nominate her. Apparently, she's so confident that she's not going home that she offered herself up as a replacement nom if Veto is used.

Amanda now asking McCrae how he thinks Elissa will react when GM nominates Elissa & Judd.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

A/M grilling Judd if GM said who she's nominating. Judd says no, and asks if they think he'll go up. Amanda (who thinks Judd/Elissa are going up) told him no- that she thinks Spencer or herself will go up against Elissa.

Judd telling A/M that the only time he can take off his chicken suit is when he's sleeping. If someone talks to him, or if he has to pee in the middle of the night, he has to put his suit back on.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

GM outside talking to A/M. She said she was irked by how Elissa asked her downstairs earlier. She tells A/M she's not stupid & she knows Elissa wanted to get in her ear. (GM wanted to talk, too, but she's playing it off for The Exterminators' sake)....

They all think it's double eviction next time (which it is), which Amanda says scares her because it will go by so fast. Little does she know, she might not be here then.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

GM just went upstairs to go to bed. Amanda says she feels like GM will nominate Spencer & Elissa.

McCrae says "I want that Veto SO fuckin bad! I wanna hang it off my dick!"

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

GM/Andy in HoH room. Andy says as much as he loves Aaryn, he's glad she's gone because she was a shit-stirrer. GM adds in that yes, she was, and she was so negative.

Andy going to leave. Hugs GM and tells her he loves her sooooo much, and he's soooooo glad she won HoH. (kiss-ass)

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

GM got another damn picture of Nick, and she's up in her HoH room staring at it before she goes to bed.

Posted Image

EDIT: She's now put the pic of Nick beside her bed, and is dancing and mouthing along to her Britney CD.
Edited by Actor87, Aug 30 2013, 05:02 AM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

McCrae wants to tell Elissa, "When we f*cked and came on your bed, we were hoping it would make your skin break out but too bad itdidn't."

Amanda: "I want you to cum on her bed."

This is a new level of low.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Oh and GM's plan is to pull off the biggest nomination blindside in Big Brother history by nomming McCranda....its going to be an EXPLOSIVE day on the feeds.

OMG

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Mcranda are the most disgusting and vile showmance. They really are pathetic. I can't wait to see them have a meltdown when they are put on the block. It should be fun to see them also try to beg Elissa for a vote too! :lol: :lol:
Edited by guessgirl, Aug 30 2013, 10:49 AM.

elizhope
Member Avatar

Noms today are going to be fantastic!! Amanda and McCrea are going to be in total crazy hysterics with this blindside. LOL

So last week, Elissa and GM were like 2 peas in a pod and even made a final 2 deal right? But now that GM is in that new Exterminator alliance, has she truly switched over to them and will go after Elissa next?
Edited by elizhope, Aug 30 2013, 10:49 AM.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Quote:

So last week, Elissa and GM were like 2 peas in a pod and even made a final 2 deal right? But now that GM is in that new Exterminator alliance, has she truly switched over to them and will go after Elissa next?

I would think so. If/when Mcranda leaves Elissa is the next big threat. I rather they joined together and take out the guys like Andy/Spencer or even Judd. They haven't done much. You know the guys are going to probably stick together to get rid of GM if Elissa leaves.
Edited by guessgirl, Aug 30 2013, 11:08 AM.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Aug 30 2013, 10:04 AM
McCrae wants to tell Elissa, "When we f*cked and came on your bed, we were hoping it would make your skin break out but too bad itdidn't."

Amanda: "I want you to cum on her bed."

This is a new level of low.
McCrae is such a pussy. Can't take him and his "tough talk" seriously. He can only talk trash on girls.

So he's admitting they both have diseases, as Elissa suspects? Amanda showed her true colors once again last night. I can't believe she got so offended by Elissa calling Jessie "the only 10 in the house." She shouldn't try to outsnark a Reilly. Just proves Amanda is insecure about her looks and body, if you get offended by that, you must consider yourself ugly. At least she realizes she is. Instead of harassing Elissa, she should get the name of her doctor and get some work done.

Had to laugh after Amanda started her shit, she put on the tears how Elissa was bullying her. They need to up her meds. So much for bygones.
Edited by wiggleworm, Aug 30 2013, 11:47 AM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

elizhope
Aug 30 2013, 10:48 AM
Noms today are going to be fantastic!! Amanda and McCrea are going to be in total crazy hysterics with this blindside. LOL

Last night when talking to Judd alone she did say she would want to put up Elissa if either of McCranda come down...but Judd told her this would be a bad move as Elissa will NEVER put her on the block.

Aaryn also told GM before she left to align with Judd and Elissa, go after McCranda and to not trust Andy. She also told her to nominate McCranda and put Andy up as replacement if any of them comes down.

No idea yet on what she plans to do after veto.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

guessgirl
Aug 30 2013, 11:06 AM
Quote:

I would think so. If/when Mcranda leaves Elissa is the next big threat. I rather they joined together and take out the guys like Andy/Spencer or even Judd. They haven't done much. You know the guys are going to probably stick together to get rid of GM if Elissa leaves.
I don't think GM will target Elissa, not after last week. They bonded majorly. I think they both will go after Andy after Amanda and McCrae leave. GM knows he is a dirty rat.

Got my fingers crossed for a Judd, Elissa, Gina Marie threesome anyway.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply