Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:33 PM (21,303 Views)
wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Preview of Amanda tonight, it's going to be epic. Does she have the balls to harass Gina Marie, who WILL fight back hard?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Let's pray Grodbeast doesn't rig anything for her showmance.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Luxury competition was held earlier.

Spencer won $10,000 (Remember the days when winning money put a huge target on your back?)

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Amanda asking Spencer & Andy if they've been to see GM yet. Both say GM shooed them away.

Amanda asking, b/c Elissa's up there, "oh, so she wants Elissa up there?"

Both guys are quick to hush her, saying Elissa was only up there for a quick second to change clothes.

Amanda then looks around & asks where Judd is. Spencer says he's napping.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Nominations are happening now!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

This is going to look SO good on that nasty bitch Amanda LOL.. walking around like she controls the noms this week, and acting as if Elissa is a dead woman walking. Time for reality lady..

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

***AMANDA AND MCCRAE ARE NOMINATED***

elizhope
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Aug 30 2013, 11:33 AM
elizhope
Aug 30 2013, 10:48 AM
Noms today are going to be fantastic!! Amanda and McCrea are going to be in total crazy hysterics with this blindside. LOL

So last week, Elissa and GM were like 2 peas in a pod and even made a final 2 deal right? But now that GM is in that new Exterminator alliance, has she truly switched over to them and will go after Elissa next?
Last night when talking to Judd alone she did say she would want to put up Elissa if either of McCranda come down...but Judd told her this would be a bad move as Elissa will NEVER put her on the block.

Aaryn also told GM before she left to align with Judd and Elissa, go after McCranda and to not trust Andy. She also told her to nominate McCranda and put Andy up as replacement if any of them comes down.

No idea yet on what she plans to do after veto.
GM is dumb if she puts up El as a replacement. The house will vote out whomever of Mcranda is still left up there and the fact that GM nominated her after she kept her safe last week (with the whole house trying to get her to put up GM) will upset Elissa. Judd is right, El would not put GM up anytime soon. I think Andy is shady, that needs to be target #3 after Mcranda. Then Judd/Spencer/GM/Elissa can all battle it out.
Edited by elizhope, Aug 30 2013, 07:36 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

GM told Andy that she'd probably put up Spencer if the veto is used

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Demanda's meltdown in 3 parts after she and McNasty were nominated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP7g9B-dugs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gddOCiELqJM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mgoL1hEWBU

Alin89
Member Avatar

i hope to god that amanda or mccrae dont win veto.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

From what I read earlier, it seems GM & Elissa made a Final 2 deal. And when The Exterminators asked GM about her talk w/Elissa, she left that part out.

Also looks like there might be some distrust among The Exterminators alliance. A few of them have voiced skepticism about each other to different members of the alliance throughout the night.

Also, Andy & Amanda were talking earlier, and Elissa heard Andy bad-mouthing her to Amanda. So later, Elissa confronted him about it, but he claimed it was all for show so that Amanda doesn't get suspicious.

Tash
Member Avatar

I don't care which partof McCranda goes, at least one of them does. And the other follows them in DE

I do not think that even if one of them gets to the F2, that they will win. Their arrogance lost the game for them. Spencer could win by saying "Hey I floated the whole game, but I at least won veto once. So did Amanda, but I didn't yell at people to get my way. Even though I hate women"

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

McCrae won the POV.... :angry:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Andy and Judd love the movie Spring Breakers that Ashley Benson was in. That's where they know her from. They are talking about it with Elissa right now.

Tash
Member Avatar

Amanda is going on and on and on and on to GM about what a mean girl and bully Elissa is. GM is just sitting there saying "Uh-huh, yep" "I'm not going to nominate her". Right now, I love GM. Get Amanda to the nearest shrink ASAP. I am not saying that with sarcasm, she needs a real reality check for when she goes back to the real world. I do not think she even for a second though about the repercussions her actions would cause.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

GM is growing on me and heck has me even kinda cheering her on. " I don't care if she (Amanda) told me Elissa f--- Nick I'm not putting her up!" At least there's someone besides Elissa who isn't afraid of Mcranda and is willing to put them up.
Edited by guessgirl, Sep 1 2013, 01:29 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Elissa is somehow a bully according to Amanda... the woman who tonight took the wine bottle given to ALL HG's by BB, and told Elissa she couldn't have any. I fear that Amanda may actually have a disorder of some kind, seriously.

elizhope
Member Avatar

This isnt the first time Amanda has tried to control who gets what and how much of the alcohol. Why does she think she gets to decide that? Didnt she hide it last week from Elissa (the night of the beer pong) and then got angry a few nights ago that Elissa had a glass of wine, plus a beer when there was plenty to go around?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

This isn't BB15 related, but I find much amusement in the fact that Big Brother Canada's AJ is a huge Days of Our Lives fanboy, lol.

@BurmanAJ: Chad wins Abby!Daniffer done! Sammy turns on EJ!Brady puts a ring on Kristin while she's prego with his priest/step Bro's kid #Days

Alin89
Member Avatar

i think amanda is a goner for sure.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply