Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:33 PM (21,949 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Since this is my first BB I have nothing to compare it to, but so many of these house guests seem like completely horrible human beings. Aaryn,Kaitlin, & GinaMarie are just hideous hags. Jeremy & Spencer are just utter and complete douches. David is a total moron. I never know what to think about Amanda or Judd. Nick is clearly playing the game (which quite possibly garners my most respect). Although I have no idea what the poor girl has done to her face, Elissa actually seems decent. Quite possibly my favorite people in the house are Andy & Helen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Finally got a decent amount of time to watch the feeds tonight and this Aaryn bitch is insufferable!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Jeremy wiping his ass with Elissa's hat.

http://s136.photobucket.com/user/mainepatriotsgirl/media/BB15%202013/Jeremy7-2-13655pmcam3.gif.html

Tash
Member Avatar

I like Helen, Elissa, McRae and Andy. The others, especially the homophobic racist douchebags well don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. I would rather watch a Big Brother will the Hantz brothers vs Evil Dick and Daniele vs every single member of Chilltown including Chicken George.

I almost wish they were on Survivor. 3/4 of them would self evict after one night!

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

The DR got on to Jeremy and made him apologize to Elissa. Said they're taking money from his stipend to buy her a new hat.

Meanwhile, Aaryn took the bed that Elissa and Helen have been sharing, forcing Helen and Elissa to sleep in the Have-Not room.

Also, earlier, when talk came up about Rachel, Elissa denied knowing her. (Ok, c'mon, Elissa. The jig is up. Everyone knows!)

And in case anyone hasn't heard, Candice accidentally sat on Aaryn's hat shortly after the HG's moved in, and Aaryn will NOT shut up about it. Seriously! The bitch brings it up every 5 minutes!!!!

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

And then there's this....... :glare:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/big-brother-cast-racism-cbs-statement

Manny
Member Avatar

Tash
Jul 3 2013, 01:52 AM
I like Helen, Elissa, McRae and Andy. The others, especially the homophobic racist douchebags well don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. I would rather watch a Big Brother will the Hantz brothers vs Evil Dick and Daniele vs every single member of Chilltown including Chicken George.

I almost wish they were on Survivor. 3/4 of them would self evict after one night!
I think those would be my favorites as well. I'm not so sure about McCrae though. It seems like he wants to be part of the cool crowd so he's doing what they tell him. I dunno.. I haven't watched the feeds, so I might be completely off.

But I do like Nick. He seems to be playing the game and he doesn't seem to be racist/homophobe.. as far as I know..

Hate Jeremy, Aaryn, and their crowd...

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Actor87
Jul 3 2013, 02:08 AM
The DR got on to Jeremy and made him apologize to Elissa. Said they're taking money from his stipend to buy her a new hat.

Meanwhile, Aaryn took the bed that Elissa and Helen have been sharing, forcing Helen and Elissa to sleep in the Have-Not room.

Also, earlier, when talk came up about Rachel, Elissa denied knowing her. (Ok, c'mon, Elissa. The jig is up. Everyone knows!)

And in case anyone hasn't heard, Candice accidentally sat on Aaryn's hat shortly after the HG's moved in, and Aaryn will NOT shut up about it. Seriously! The bitch brings it up every 5 minutes!!!!

From what I read, Candice never sat on Aaryn's hat. It was made up by Spencer.

I thought Elissa finally admitted to being Rachel's sister to the HGs?

Aaryn is fucking skank, I cannot stomach her. I am glad the modeling agency dropped her homophobic, racist ass.

From what I read, MC wants to ditch Aaryn next week, but Amanda is pushing for Nick to be nominated. I love that other names, besides Elissa is being thought of. But they can't get rid of Nick. :'(
Edited by Edge1978, Jul 3 2013, 11:04 AM.

Tash
Member Avatar

I realllllly want Elissa to get HOH and MVP and blow the whole house up, sending Aryan (notice how you rearrange the letters in her name and see what you get?) home. I will vote for Elissa to get MVP as many times as possible

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Edge1978
Jul 3 2013, 11:01 AM
Actor87
Jul 3 2013, 02:08 AM

From what I read, Candice never sat on Aaryn's hat. It was made up by Spencer.

I thought Elissa finally admitted to being Rachel's sister to the HGs?

Aaryn is fucking skank, I cannot stomach her. I am glad the modeling agency dropped her homophobic, racist ass.

From what I read, MC wants to ditch Aaryn next week, but Amanda is pushing for Nick to be nominated. I love that other names, besides Elissa is being thought of. But they can't get rid of Nick. :'(
The whole hat thing is ridiculous. There isn't even anything wrong with it! Aaryn and Candice did kind of make up last night, but Aaryn is such a bitch. Did you guys her tearing down David the other night? She was so mean to him! I can't feel too bad for him though. He could have stood up for himself. He just sat there ant took it from her.

Yeah, they all know she is Rachel's sister. She isn't denying that at all.

I doubt they will get rid of Nick. Amanda is not part of the MC. She is with McCrae though.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

So is Elissa leaving?

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Don't think so.

Tash
Member Avatar

I think it's going to be David because I have seen them say that Aaryn is going to be wicked pissed

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Jeremy and Aaryn won HOH.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Fuck! Jeremy and Aaryn won the competition. Damn it all to hell!

Kenny
Member Avatar

There's speculation that Jeremy and Aaryn cheated because they were switching cups instead of pouring.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Andy and Elissa were so close! Judd and Nick were catching up too; they shouldn't have bothered to fill up the smaller container. They probably would have won.

Kenny
Member Avatar

*****AARYN WON HOH*****

She also got to choose Have Nots. She chose Elissa, Helen and who knows who else.

Tash
Member Avatar

She chose the minorities in the house. Candice, Elissa, Andy and Helen. McRae actually volunteered to be a HN and she said no. She also wants to know who voted David out.

I voted Helen for MVP ten times and Elissa Thirty times. If you sign in under different screen names, it allowed you to vote

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jul 3 2013, 09:25 PM
*****AARYN WON HOH*****

She also got to choose Have Nots. She chose Elissa, Helen and who knows who else.
Shit.

Candice, Howard, Andy, and Helen are screwed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply