Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:33 PM (21,297 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I haven't seen seasons 1-6. I started with the All-Stars season. So, my favorites are 8, 10, and 11.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Angie79
Sep 13 2013, 02:10 PM
I haven't seen seasons 1-6. I started with the All-Stars season. So, my favorites are 8, 10, and 11.

I would seriously consider watching BB6...the entire season is online. It truly was THE best season.

I will say though there are more good seasons AFTER BB6, than ones before it.

We had a very solid 5 of 6 years with BB6/7/8/10/11....the only sour point being the BB9 shitfest stuck in the middle of arguable the best run of seasons in the franchises history.

I think BB9 and BB12 stick out as being horrible seasons because they followed amazing seasons and did not hold a candle to them.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Sep 13 2013, 02:53 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I loved seasons 3, 6, 10, 13. BB11 is also very underrated. Lots of drama. I also have a soft spot for BB4, loved those two bitches Jun and Alison LOL

BB5 was drama free and bored me for the most part and BB9 was a trainwreck.
Edited by Shick, Sep 13 2013, 03:48 PM.

Tash
Member Avatar

There were so many things about BB3 that I adored. Amy's obsession with cheese, Lisa deciding not to bring her BF back, and of course the dumbass move in BB history Marcellues not using the veto. The worst thing though, they weren't sequestered. Danielle would have won if they were sequestered. I still think she is the greatest player to never win BB

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

Danielle was robbed, but I wasn't sad to see Lisa win either. I also gained a lot of respect when she admitted in All Stars that she rode Danielle's coat-tails. You don't see players admit to that, so I liked that she owned up to that.

If I had to rank the seasons:

1. BB3
2. BB6
3. BB10
4. BB4
5. BB13
6. BB11
7. BB2
8. BB7
9. BB15
10. BB14
11. BB8
12. BB5
13. BB9
14. BB12
15. BB1

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Haven't ranked the seasons in a while- so here goes my list:

1. BB6
2. BB2
3. BB8
4. BB13
5. BB7
6. BB11
7. BB10
8. BB14
9. BB3
10. BB15
11. BB5
12. BB4
13. BB9
14. BB12

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Here's my rank. I'm not including BB1 since I didn't watch.

1. BB6
2. BB3
3. BB10
4. BB4
5. BB11
6. BB7
7. BB5
8. BB8
9. BB12
10. BB2
11. BB8
12. BB15
13. BB9
14. BB13

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Andy won 2nd part of HOH comp.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Just read that Britney Haynes' little baby girl has been diagnosed with cancer.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Actor87
Sep 15 2013, 12:46 AM
Just read that Britney Haynes' little baby girl has been diagnosed with cancer.

I posted about it in the discussion thread and what some bitch tweeted to Britney about it.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'm hoping Ginamarie wins just to see the internet and news media explode for letting the racist win.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tash
Member Avatar

Drew
Sep 16 2013, 06:04 AM
I'm hoping Ginamarie wins just to see the internet and news media explode for letting the racist win.
The thing is, all of the final three have at least participated directly in making racist or sexist remarks or were in the presence of a person making them and didn't try to stop them. Amanda said to Arayn and GM to stop it once, but then she joined in. Spencer is just vile and Andy just agrees with everything that is said. I mean, anyone could say to Andy "Oh Candice has blonde hair" and he would reply, "Oh I know! How vile, what a disgusting human being."

Where were the people who stood up for Helen or Candice or Helen or Andy when they were referred to by their sexuality or race? Besides Amanda that one time, no one really went against the house and said, "stop it, it's offensive and racist/sexist."

If I was in jury, I would be reading the fine lines of my contract to see if I could abstain from voting. If it's live TV, what are they going to do? They can keep my stipend but at lesat I would have my integrity intact.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

I only want to see GM in the final 2, so we can see Candice rip her a new one.

Tash
Member Avatar

Well I am going to do a who I think should be in All Stars 2 if they have it. There are some people who I would love to see again, like Britney because I love her DRs but she's been on twice already. I would LOVE to see Amanda and Chelseia fight to the death!

So here goes.

Jen S8
Eric S8 because I want to see him play his own game
Chelsia S9
Memphis S10
Keesha S10
Kevin S11
Matt Hoffman S12
Enzo S12
Ragan S12
Kalia S13
Portia S13
Ian S14
Frank S14
Amanda S 15
Aaryn S15
Elissa S15

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

OMG Tishy! No way in hell would I be watching the Shitfest that is your BB All-Stars 2! :lol: ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply