Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: May 31 2013, 09:33 PM (20,662 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

The only person admitting to voting out David is Judd.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Now Andy told Aaryn that he voted out David.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

LOL she chose the minorities? She's basically throwing her future away.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

She must really think people are oblivious or she just doesn't give a flying fuck.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I literally laughed my fucking ass off when Andy (who I fucking love) told Helen (who I also fucking love) that he flat out lied to Aaryn's face. And was kinda proud & giddy about it. lol

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Wow. Candice & Helen laying out facts & sifting through evidence to determine that there's a boys super group and WHO'S in it is giving me LIFE right now!

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Ok- 2 questions:

1) Who is the person that went against the plan and evicted David? I sort of figured there would be more uproar amongst the Moving Co. re: Jeremy voting to evict Elissa instead of David, but apparently no one has said anything.

2) How exactly did Aaryn & Jeremy cheat? I didn't watch anything, so I'm just confused as to how they could've cheated. (Apparently, Jeremy has been in the DR for a while and there's speculation online that the cheating might have been caught. Aaryn doesn't even have her HoH key yet. And she already said that she's giving the room to Jeremy & Kaitlin for the night.)

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Ok, never mind. Figured out how they cheated now.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Damn. Aaryn got her key.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I doubt they'll do anything, but Emmett (From BB Canada) got his HoH room and got stripped of the HoH the next day.
Edited by darraholic, Jul 4 2013, 01:49 AM.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Danielle from BB3(?) was saying how they (Big Brother) had to re-do a comp. one year. I don't remember that?

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

All Stars. Erika won the HoH, but there was problems with the buzzer, so they did a different HoH afterwards in which Janelle won.

SallySlice
Member Avatar

That piece of human garbage called Aaryn has got to GO!!

There is always a couple people from the cast that I hate...hello Nerd Herd!
But this girl has taken my hate to a whole higher level.

I believe she is not only ugly on the outside but also on the inside too.

There is no way in hell that I will watch a full summer show featuring this little girl (if she should last that long)

Somebody needs to really get her ignorant ass off Big Brother!!!

Just saying.
LoL

Manny
Member Avatar

What?! This is just wrong! Fuck, how did this happen?! I don't want any of my people going home :( I hope one of them wins MVP and whoever they nominate ends up going home.

I love that Helen and Candice are figuring it out about the MC.

Also, I love seeing first timers watch Big Brother. So fun watching Matt enjoy his first season haha :) (At least I hope I caught that right and Matt did say this was his first time watching BB :D Otherwise this is just embarrassing for me then lol)
Edited by Manny, Jul 4 2013, 02:16 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Yes, this is my 1st season & I'm doing the live feeds & everything. This fucker is like CRACK.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Wait... I just tuned into the live feeds. Who's having a medical emergency? I heard GinaMarie big assed mouth screaming something off camera about blood and a 911 medical emergency. But no one I'm watching looks concerned about anything (but all 4 cameras did switch to just one location for a brief bit).
Edited by Matt, Jul 4 2013, 06:21 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh, Kaitlin thought she was peeing blood and panicked causing GinaMarie to be a drama queen. Carry on.

Alin89
Member Avatar

lol

Kenny
Member Avatar

Have they done nominations yet?

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I think tomorrow.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply