Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 01:45 PM (3,462 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

B&B: June Discussion

Susan Flannery's 2000 Emmy Win!

The 40th Annual Daytime Emmy nominations are this month on HLN!

Click here to see who was nominated from B&B!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8808776/1/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

To Miss Rhi :sweet:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Eric has no guarantee that Brooke will remain faithful or carry the child to term.
Katie, trying to guilt trip Steffy into believing that Liam was going to remarry Hope after spending 8 months in a committed relationship with her, was just pitiful and another example of Logan selective memory.

metitle
Member Avatar

Seriously, I know Steffy can do better than that wishy washy Liam.
The man is incapable of making a decision and sticking to it.
I am seriously doubting he is a Spencer. Even Caroline with her antics is looking more Spencer than Liam.
I am happy that Steffy is getting away from that wishy washy boy.

jacpre
Member Avatar

This show is getting so bad right now. I can hardly watch anything. Please oh please do not pair Liam and Hope again. I want to see her with someone that deserves her. This Brooke story is ridiculous and this is coming from a Brooke fan. I just hope these newbies do something for the show but I doubt that the writers will use them in a sensible way.

metitle
Member Avatar

I agree, wishy washy Liam should not be paired with anyone until he grows a pair.
Brooke sleeping with her sister's husband is disgusting - equally as disgusting as sleeping with her daughters men. She needs to stop being on her back.

eruell

metitle
Jun 10 2013, 01:25 PM
I agree, wishy washy Liam should not be paired with anyone until he grows a pair.
Brooke sleeping with her sister's husband is disgusting - equally as disgusting as sleeping with her daughters men. She needs to stop being on her back.

Sooooooo glad Brooke lost the baby!!! I'm so sick of Brooke right now, and I usually like the character. Her begging Eric to bail her out was driving me crazy! I'm glad for once, they had Eric make a stand and stick to it!

jacpre
Member Avatar

Brooke lost the baby! Did not know that. I am like a week behind in episodes. I do think that is for the best. I hope that the writers will stop using Brooke as the scapegoat and make her look like the slut every time. I like Brooke and think it is time that her character grows up.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Maybe Brad Bell finally got a clue and realized having Brooke pregnant with Bill's baby was just nasty and changed the story. One can hope.

metitle
Member Avatar

jacpre
Jun 10 2013, 01:35 PM
Brooke lost the baby! Did not know that. I am like a week behind in episodes. I do think that is for the best. I hope that the writers will stop using Brooke as the scapegoat and make her look like the slut every time. I like Brooke and think it is time that her character grows up.
yes the pregnancy is over. TPTB wrote it as a phantom pregnancy that disappeared. I wanted it to go on for awhile so Katie could sock it both of them.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Bad move by the PTB. I would have written that Katie found out and threw Brooke over the balcony. :popcorn:

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jun 10 2013, 03:17 PM
Bad move by the PTB. I would have written that Katie found out and threw Brooke over the balcony. :popcorn:
that would have brought so much drama.

jacpre
Member Avatar

I think they probably didn't get the good reviews on this storyline from fans and this was a quick rewrite. I think the fallout from Bill and Brooke sleeping together will still have a big impact on Katie once she finds out that they slept together and there was a baby scare. Who knows maybe Bill and Brooke dreamed that they slept together. Anything is possible with these writers. Just end this already. Lets move on to real stories and stop with all of these bad triangles. I cannot stomach this Maya/Rick/Caroline thing going on. This is a miss match. I still cannot believe that Rick was so madly in love with Caroline and like a snap of the fingers he fell head over heels for Maya. This doesn't make sense. The way I would have done it is to put Maya and Carter (cant remember if this is the guys name now). Give them chance to develop as a couple and then brought in Maya's ex to stir up trouble.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Who knows maybe Bill and Brooke dreamed that they slept together. Anything is possible with these writers.
That is so Dallas. Brad wouldn't dare go there. I dont think its the reviews that stalled that wretched storyline. I think Brad has something else in mind.

natdot99
Member Avatar

jacpre
Jun 11 2013, 02:27 AM
I think they probably didn't get the good reviews on this storyline from fans and this was a quick rewrite. I think the fallout from Bill and Brooke sleeping together will still have a big impact on Katie once she finds out that they slept together and there was a baby scare. Who knows maybe Bill and Brooke dreamed that they slept together. Anything is possible with these writers. Just end this already. Lets move on to real stories and stop with all of these bad triangles. I cannot stomach this Maya/Rick/Caroline thing going on. This is a miss match. I still cannot believe that Rick was so madly in love with Caroline and like a snap of the fingers he fell head over heels for Maya. This doesn't make sense. The way I would have done it is to put Maya and Carter (cant remember if this is the guys name now). Give them chance to develop as a couple and then brought in Maya's ex to stir up trouble.

Rick acts just like his mother/sister when it comes to his relationship. Once Caroline lost her glitter, he started to look for someone else. Rick lost interest in Caroline when his image of her began to tarnish and Maya image was shining like a brand new coin. Maya is just a dumb as Caroline, little does she know Rick will dump her once someone better comes along or when Thomas gets a new girlfriend.

4hilla4

Holly :censored:
Did not see that one coming!
Brooke losing the baby... No !!! :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

I'm pissed. I love Brill !!!

natdot99
Member Avatar

Brooke was too old to be having another baby. She had Jack in which she shipped off to Nick and RJ is with Ridge.
I hope Steffy gives Thomas her proxy so that he can vote her shares.
Even when Steffy moves to Paris, Lope will still have problems.

metitle
Member Avatar

Hope is a ginormous bore.
Liam is wishy washy.
Brooke, the walking mattress will go after Liam next.
Yep, I hope Steffy gives Thomas her vote. At least he wont be pushed aside.

LPS
Member Avatar

Steffy is too weird and fake for me. Who says sh*t like that.

Steffy: Hope take Liam.

Really? After months of Steffy and Hope battling for the spineless Liam, Steffy is just going to hand Liam over on a silver platter?

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

LPS
Jun 13 2013, 12:27 AM
Steffy is too weird and fake for me. Who says sh*t like that.

Steffy: Hope take Liam.

Really? After months of Steffy and Hope battling for the spineless Liam, Steffy is just going to hand Liam over on a silver platter?
She's a weird and crazy whore. They've dragged this shit out too long with these three. Liam wants Hope, just put him with her or don't. End the BS already!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply