Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 01:45 PM (3,589 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

Shick
Jun 13 2013, 12:38 AM
LPS
Jun 13 2013, 12:27 AM
Steffy is too weird and fake for me. Who says sh*t like that.

Steffy: Hope take Liam.

Really? After months of Steffy and Hope battling for the spineless Liam, Steffy is just going to hand Liam over on a silver platter?
She's a weird and crazy whore. They've dragged this shit out too long with these three. Liam wants Hope, just put him with her or don't. End the BS already!!

Hope did the same thing when she walked into Steffy office last year and handed her ring to her and told her to take Liam. Lope will never stand on their own, period. That why Wyatt is coming to LA to be the interloper in Lope relationship.

Edited by natdot99, Jun 13 2013, 07:25 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jacpre
Member Avatar

Hope has really grown this past few months. I know most of you won't agree. She isn't that doormat where everyone can walk over her. She has become more stronger. I really hope they don't go with the route of Liam/Hope/Wyatt. Hope needs someone different.

I am really looking forward to Rena Sofer. Hope she can blow some life into this dull bunch.

metitle
Member Avatar

jacpre

Hope has really grown this past few months.
Okay...........I suppose someone is considered grown when the individual preposition a man immediately after his wife miscarried and she is still in hospital with issues. Also I suppose someone is considered grown when you show up at the said man's wedding to stop it because he didn't choose you. Moreover, I suppose someone is considered grown when the same wishy washy man had time to choose between the said grown person and another woman and time after time he chooses the other woman.
Well I guess growth can seen in different perspectives.

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

B&B has been alright lately. I feel so sympathy for Katie at all where Bill/Brooke are concerned. She brought it on herself. Taylor needs to screw. I'm finally feeling sorry for Steffy, too. Jacqueline MacInnes Wood has been spot on with her acting and they're finally giving her character humility and compassion, something I feel she's been lacking the past couple of years.

Thorne needs a storyline and should be CEO of Forrester, a position he rightfully deserves over both Rick and Thomas. Get him out of the loading dock and into an office pronto!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

metitle
Jun 13 2013, 01:43 PM
jacpre

Hope has really grown this past few months.
Okay...........I suppose someone is considered grown when the individual preposition a man immediately after his wife miscarried and she is still in hospital with issues. Also I suppose someone is considered grown when you show up at the said man's wedding to stop it because he didn't choose you. Moreover, I suppose someone is considered grown when the same wishy washy man had time to choose between the said grown person and another woman and time after time he chooses the other woman.
Well I guess growth can seen in different perspectives.
People have been saying for years how strong of a woman Steffy is while she's chasing after other people's men. It's about time Hope did the same I guess..

natdot99
Member Avatar

livelikemusic
Jun 13 2013, 01:53 PM
B&B has been alright lately. I feel so sympathy for Katie at all where Bill/Brooke are concerned. She brought it on herself. Taylor needs to screw. I'm finally feeling sorry for Steffy, too. Jacqueline MacInnes Wood has been spot on with her acting and they're finally giving her character humility and compassion, something I feel she's been lacking the past couple of years.

Thorne needs a storyline and should be CEO of Forrester, a position he rightfully deserves over both Rick and Thomas. Get him out of the loading dock and into an office pronto!

Steffy has always shown compassion and humility. She could have came out the bathroom in Italy but let Lope get married, she drove Liam to his redo wedding and wished him well with the ceremony.
In regards to Katie, mental illness is a serious condition, it not something that requires a band aid fix. If Brooke loved her sister, she would have shut down Bill. Brooke is the one to blame for her actions.

Shick
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jun 13 2013, 06:22 AM
Shick
LPS

Really? After months of Steffy and Hope battling for the spineless Liam, Steffy is just going to hand Liam over on a silver platter?
She's a weird and crazy whore. They've dragged this shit out too long with these three. Liam wants Hope, just put him with her or don't. End the BS already!!

Hope did the same thing when she walked into Steffy office last year and handed her ring to her and told her to take Liam. Lope will never stand on their own, period. That why Wyatt is coming to LA to be the interloper in Lope relationship.

And "Steam" is the same thing. He wanted Hope the whole time.

Shick
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jun 13 2013, 02:06 PM
Steffy has always shown compassion and humility.
Like with the Gondola incident? Or the number of times she worked to split up Hope/Oliver and Hope/Liam?

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

natdot99
livelikemusic

Steffy has always shown compassion and humility. She could have came out the bathroom in Italy but let Lope get married, she drove Liam to his redo wedding and wished him well with the ceremony.
In regards to Katie, mental illness is a serious condition, it not something that requires a band aid fix. If Brooke loved her sister, she would have shut down Bill. Brooke is the one to blame for her actions.
Sorry, but Steffy lost her humility and compassion for a while there. Even before the Liam/Hope/Steffy triangle storyline.

I'm not saying her PPD isn't a serious thing or anything, but she can't be let off easy and all the blame pushed onto Brooke and Bill. Katie literally admitted to wanting Brooke to raise Will WITH Bill and then told them to be together. If she didn't mean it, she should not have said it. Simple. People are so quick to blame Brooke because it's the easy thing to do, and they don't want to get out of their own damned ways.

LPS
Member Avatar

Steffy is only compassionate when it is convenient

natdot99
Member Avatar

livelikemusic
Jun 13 2013, 02:11 PM
natdot99
livelikemusic

Sorry, but Steffy lost her humility and compassion for a while there. Even before the Liam/Hope/Steffy triangle storyline.

I'm not saying her PPD isn't a serious thing or anything, but she can't be let off easy and all the blame pushed onto Brooke and Bill. Katie literally admitted to wanting Brooke to raise Will WITH Bill and then told them to be together. If she didn't mean it, she should not have said it. Simple. People are so quick to blame Brooke because it's the easy thing to do, and they don't want to get out of their own damned ways.

Brooke is to blame because she had repeated the same behavior in the past. She did with Eric, Ridge, Nick, and Deacon. She nothing but narcissistic sociopath who cares about no one feelings except her own. She could have called a car and have it drive Bill drunk butt home to Katie. She knew what the fallout was going to be once Katie found Bill in her room. She accused Taylor of using Eric but when she in trouble, she wants to convince Eric that they could have the life they wanted with Bill's baby. Brooke will always throw someone under the bus in a NY minute to keep her from being faultless. That what NS do, they always put the blame on someone else.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 13 2013, 02:14 PM
Steffy is only compassionate when it is convenient
I can say the same for the "Walking Mattress" (Brooke), Hopeless, and all the other women on B&B.

metitle
Member Avatar

livelikemusic

I am going to use the following analogy to see your point:
A mentally ill person tells their family or friend that I am going to jump off a bridge because its the right thing to do.
So the family or friends say yes to mentally unstable person, because its the right thing to do.
Now would you listen to the mentally unstable person or would you try to help the person?

Katie was in a mentally unstable position and her sister and her husband who were supposed to be looking out for her decided to say "yes" to Katie, jump off the bridge because that's what you want.

starwatcher2

natdot99
Jun 13 2013, 06:22 AM
Shick
LPS

Lope was standing on their own just find until they brought Steffy into the mix. I actually liked Liam & Hope together before Steffy. Now I can't stand spineless Liam, and I'm excited that Hope is getting a new love interest.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Lope interloper was Hope and her factoring in their relationship into her fashion message.When she paid more attention to HFTF, she began to neglect Liam. Fans were casting stones at Steffy, yet Wyatt is already being praised as Hope hero. Wyatt is an interloper and it seems some fans have a double standard. It bad when Steffy does it, but its okay when Wyatt does it.
Now Hope will be called a liar because she talked about her much she loved Liam and still be waffling between two men. :eyeroll:

Shick
Member Avatar

Make no mistake.. Steffy is the true villain between the three of them. Liam is the waffling idiot, but Steffy is the woman who was trying to break up the couple. She is no saint, she is no compassionate soul. She is a skank who has tried to break up a number of couples on this show.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Shick
Jun 13 2013, 07:59 PM
Make no mistake.. Steffy is the true villain between the three of them. Liam is the waffling idiot, but Steffy is the woman who was trying to break up the couple. She is no saint, she is no compassionate soul. She is a skank who has tried to break up a number of couples on this show.

No that belong to the Logan women.Brooke with Eric, Ridge, Nick, Deacon, Whip, Oliver, and now Bill. Bridget when she became Owen baby mama when he was still married to Jackie. Donna when she crawled into Eric bed. Hope after dumping Liam multiple times and deciding she wanted him back. Katie with Nick and Bridget. They are the skanks of the show. :cheer:

Shick
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jun 13 2013, 08:10 PM
Shick

No that belong to the Logan women.Brooke with Eric, Ridge, Nick, Deacon, Whip, Oliver, and now Bill. Bridget when she became Owen baby mama when he was still married to Jackie. Donna when she crawled into Eric bed. Hope after dumping Liam multiple times and deciding she wanted him back. Katie with Nick and Bridget. They are the skanks of the show. :cheer:
Steffy is a skank. Do we need to go through everything she's done and all the relationships she's tried to get between? Really? lol

This isn't a Logan vs Forrester argument. Brooke has nothing to do with Steffy being a whorebag who tries over and over again to break up Hope's relationships.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Shick
Jun 13 2013, 08:56 PM
natdot99
Shick

Steffy is a skank. Do we need to go through everything she's done and all the relationships she's tried to get between? Really? lol

This isn't a Logan vs Forrester argument. Brooke has nothing to do with Steffy being a whorebag who tries over and over again to break up Hope's relationships.

Hope had plenty of chances to be with Liam, but she got caught up in her fantasy world about relationships and kept pulling Katies (happy when he living up to her standards, gets mad when he fails to live up to them, kicks him to the curb when she gets angry, calms down and decided she wants him back) with Liam. Lope will always have an interloper in their relationship and his name is Wyatt.

Shick
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jun 13 2013, 09:28 PM
Shick
Jun 13 2013, 08:56 PM
natdot99
Shick

Hope had plenty of chances to be with Liam, but she got caught up in her fantasy world about relationships and kept pulling Katies (happy when he living up to her standards, gets mad when he fails to live up to them, kicks him to the curb when she gets angry, calms down and decided she wants him back) with Liam. Lope will always have an interloper in their relationship and his name is Wyatt.
Fantasy world? You mean when she wanted Liam to stay away from the slut who was trying to get with him? Such a terrible thing to ask the man you're supposed to marry haha

Hope did have chances to be with Liam, but Steffy/Bill/Rick always worked against them and schemed against them.

And every couple has an interloper, Steam always had one too. Her name is Hope ;) That's just soaps.
Edited by Shick, Jun 13 2013, 09:38 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply