Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 01:45 PM (3,525 Views)
Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Shick
Jun 20 2013, 10:19 AM
Dakota
Jun 20 2013, 10:14 AM
Shick
Jun 20 2013, 10:03 AM
If it was alright for Steffy to go after Liam when he was with Hope, which majority of those fans thought was alright, why is it not okay for Hope to go after Liam?
I don't hear a loud chorus where it was ok for Steffy to go after Liam in the begininng, but yet it is ok for Hope to go after Liam now that Steam lost their baby and now that Steffy and Liam are both grieving, but Hope can only think about herself, being robbed and getting back what she thinks is hers. Double standard much. Now Brooke will be complicit in hiding the truth from Taylor and Liam on the real reason Steffy left if Katie goes along with another of Brooke's plan to benefit her family and daughter. Interesting you are a Shick fan, when Cassie died tragically were you cheering on for Phick when nasty ass Phyllis swoop in like a vulture when Nick was grieving, feeling guilty and both Shick were grieving and having a hard time getting over the lost of their child Cassie (even though Nicholas was just a step father, he was a father in every way that count). Phick affair was digusting, but maybe I should have been cheering instead beacuse what Hope is doing is not that much different. :D
I heard the loud chorus. Fans of Steffy on other boards LOVED it, oh hell yes. It was okay from the start and somehow it was all Hope's fault. Yes it was Hope's fault she got trapped in a gondola. Shick/Phick is completely different. Sharon didn't dump Nick after Cassie died like Steffy just did with Liam. Although I'm surprised as a Steffy fan, you weren't cheering for Phyllis and Phick back then :blulaugh: :drunk:
Hate to break it to you, but I am not a Steffy fan at all. I am just a fan of the show in general. Never said that Steffy wasn't a skank I was saying that Taylor in my book wasn't, but if Taylor is a skank in your book then so is Hope. Why would I be cheering for Phick when I was a Shick fan, but I no longer support Shick, they are damage good. I prefer Sharon with someone worthy of her and Nick is not it. In the current storyline, Hope is in the wrong, fans of Hope can spin it however they want, but Hope is wrong. Who said it is her fault she got trapped in a gondola. I have no problem acknowleding the wrong acts fo these crazy characters that Brad Bell writes.
Edited by Dakota, Jun 20 2013, 10:29 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Unlike Brooke who knows no boundaries, Taylor has yet to sleep with her Son-in-Law (Liam). When Taylor got with Rick, he wasn't attached.
Brooke so far, really likes to keep it in the family - hence Bridget and Rick being fathered by Eric, Hope - fathered by her son-in-law (Deacon), RJ (the one she toss aside) fathered by Ridge.
Taylor on the other hand, children are all fathered by the same man and weren't the products of illicit affairs.
So at the end of the day, Brooke remains the queen of slutsville.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Dakota
Jun 20 2013, 10:27 AM
Shick
Dakota
Shick
Jun 20 2013, 10:03 AM
If it was alright for Steffy to go after Liam when he was with Hope, which majority of those fans thought was alright, why is it not okay for Hope to go after Liam?
I don't hear a loud chorus where it was ok for Steffy to go after Liam in the begininng, but yet it is ok for Hope to go after Liam now that Steam lost their baby and now that Steffy and Liam are both grieving, but Hope can only think about herself, being robbed and getting back what she thinks is hers. Double standard much. Now Brooke will be complicit in hiding the truth from Taylor and Liam on the real reason Steffy left if Katie goes along with another of Brooke's plan to benefit her family and daughter. Interesting you are a Shick fan, when Cassie died tragically were you cheering on for Phick when nasty ass Phyllis swoop in like a vulture when Nick was grieving, feeling guilty and both Shick were grieving and having a hard time getting over the lost of their child Cassie (even though Nicholas was just a step father, he was a father in every way that count). Phick affair was digusting, but maybe I should have been cheering instead beacuse what Hope is doing is not that much different. :D
I heard the loud chorus. Fans of Steffy on other boards LOVED it, oh hell yes. It was okay from the start and somehow it was all Hope's fault. Yes it was Hope's fault she got trapped in a gondola. Shick/Phick is completely different. Sharon didn't dump Nick after Cassie died like Steffy just did with Liam. Although I'm surprised as a Steffy fan, you weren't cheering for Phyllis and Phick back then :blulaugh: :drunk:
Hate to break it to you, but I am not a Steffy fan at all. I am just a fan of the show in general. Never said that Steffy wasn't a skank I was saying that Taylor in my book wasn't, but if Taylor is a skank in your book then so is Hope. Why would I be cheering for Phick when I was a Shick fan, but I no longer support Shick, they are damage good. I prefer Sharon with someone worthy of her and Nick is not it. In the current storyline, Hope is in the wrong, fans of Hope can spin it however they want, but Hope is wrong. Who said it is fault she got trapped in a gondola. I have no problem acknowleding the wrong acts fo these crazy characters that Brad Bell writes.
Sure sounded like you were a Steffy fan. But it's great to know that you didn't say Steffy WASN'T a skank, because she most certainly is. Taylor is just a lost cause, so I'll give you that one. Hope is wrong to go after Liam, just as Steffy was. I guess eventually the next storyline will begin and Hope should be forgiven for these antics, as Steffy clearly has been...

As a Shick fan, I just want Sharon the hell away from her babynapper Adam. Give her anyone else at this point (under the age of 45)

Shick
Member Avatar

metitle
Jun 20 2013, 10:32 AM
Unlike Brooke who knows no boundaries, Taylor has yet to sleep with her Son-in-Law (Liam). When Taylor got with Rick, he wasn't attached.
Brooke so far, really likes to keep it in the family - hence Bridget and Rick being fathered by Eric, Hope - fathered by her son-in-law (Deacon), RJ (the one she toss aside) fathered by Ridge.
Taylor on the other hand, children are all fathered by the same man and weren't the products of illicit affairs.
So at the end of the day, Brooke remains the queen of slutsville.
We all know who wins in the Brooke VS Taylor "slut sweepstakes".. my argument is with Steffy and Hope. Hope is no where NEAR the level of sluttery that Steffy is at.

metitle
Member Avatar

I think Hope just needs to re-evaluate her needs and what she wants in her life. She needs to stop letting her mother telling her what she need.
She is really spending too much time crying over a man who isn't worth crap.
That's my problem with Hope and it makes her very annoying.
I hope this Wyatt person will have some balls on him to tell her stop crying over a man who isn't worth shit.

Dakota
Member Avatar

Shick
Jun 20 2013, 10:33 AM
Dakota
Jun 20 2013, 10:27 AM
Shick
Dakota

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Hate to break it to you, but I am not a Steffy fan at all. I am just a fan of the show in general. Never said that Steffy wasn't a skank I was saying that Taylor in my book wasn't, but if Taylor is a skank in your book then so is Hope. Why would I be cheering for Phick when I was a Shick fan, but I no longer support Shick, they are damage good. I prefer Sharon with someone worthy of her and Nick is not it. In the current storyline, Hope is in the wrong, fans of Hope can spin it however they want, but Hope is wrong. Who said it is fault she got trapped in a gondola. I have no problem acknowleding the wrong acts fo these crazy characters that Brad Bell writes.
Sure sounded like you were a Steffy fan. But it's great to know that you didn't say Steffy WASN'T a skank, because she most certainly is. Taylor is just a lost cause, so I'll give you that one. Hope is wrong to go after Liam, just as Steffy was. I guess eventually the next storyline will begin and Hope should be forgiven for these antics, as Steffy clearly has been...

As a Shick fan, I just want Sharon the hell away from her babynapper Adam. Give her anyone else at this point (under the age of 45)
Hell to the no, if that is not any louder. I am just passionate in my arguments, no one can say I can't argue with the best of them... hahaha. I think Hope will use Wyatt and Wyatt will get the shaft when Hope goes back to Liam. I think Steffy has been forgiven because she has change and grown, whereas miss mini me morals and principles, who preaches on it does not have any to speak of.

jacpre
Member Avatar

I must say that this board is much more entertaining than the real show. Brad Bell should come and visit.

I do agree at some point that Hope shouldn't run to Liam right away. Let him grief. No matter what I will still stay a Hope fan. People are too quick to jump on her. I guess we all should agree to disagree.

One couple that is really irritating me is Rick/Maya. I just don't get this couple. I am not rooting for them one bit. I must say that Caroline has fast become a favorite of mine. She is not as boring as she used to be.

metitle
Member Avatar

my problem with Hope - she is too WHINNEY!!!!!
What self-respecting woman keeps running back to a man who chooses another woman over her more than two times?
Her running back to Liam every two seconds is sign that she hasn't grown up.
Her constant need to have everything perfect is just stupid. Nothing in life is perfect.
I believe that when she gets with Liam, the marriage/relationship will only last a few months or a year until someone else come along.

Shick
Member Avatar

metitle
Jun 20 2013, 10:56 AM
What self-respecting woman keeps running back to a man who chooses another woman over her more than two times?
STEFFY!!! lmao

metitle
Member Avatar

Shick
Jun 20 2013, 12:38 PM
metitle
STEFFY!!! lmao

LOL,
I think that would be Hope.
how many times has the wishy washy man choose Steffy over her?
Here is why I dont think Hope is mature enough:
1. the man she wants is wishy washy and cannot make a choice
2. the man chooses another woman over her time and time again.

If she was grown up, then she would not be chasing after an idiot who cannot decide if he wants Steffy or Hope.
I would say to Hope - dump him already and cut your losses.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Is Steffy gone already? :'(

Shick
Member Avatar

metitle
Jun 20 2013, 01:00 PM
Shick
metitle
STEFFY!!! lmao

LOL,

If she was grown up, then she would not be chasing after an idiot who cannot decide if he wants Steffy or Hope.
And how many times has he crawled back to the woman he wants (Hope)? Many times, and Steffy the pathetic one has hung around/chased after him each time. She is way more pathetic. At least Liam actually wanted Hope. He only got with Steffy when schemes/manipulations caused him to, or because she got pregnant.

Dakota
Member Avatar

Shick
metitle
STEFFY!!! lmao

The same applies to Hope who is always stating how she was robbed and blah blah blah.

jacpre
Jun 20 2013, 10:48 AM
I must say that this board is much more entertaining than the real show. Brad Bell should come and visit.

I do agree at some point that Hope shouldn't run to Liam right away. Let him grief. No matter what I will still stay a Hope fan. People are too quick to jump on her. I guess we all should agree to disagree.

One couple that is really irritating me is Rick/Maya. I just don't get this couple. I am not rooting for them one bit. I must say that Caroline has fast become a favorite of mine. She is not as boring as she used to be.

I can agree to disagree, but the reaction that people have for Hope are justify and rightfully so. When you see her say the stuff she does with no filter and showing how insensitive she is. She keeps on saying how she is not bashing Steffy, but if she look in the mirror she is no better than Steffy in the past and is bashing her. Steam losing the baby is about her chance wiht Liam. I believe it was a day after Steam lost their unborn baby where Hope was kissing on him and telling him she love him, who does that. It is not even about Liam or Steffy pain and lost, it is about Hope and how she was robbed. The baby dying it insigificant in comparison to how she was robbed of a life to Hope, Earth to Hope get a life. You are not all that special. The world does not resolve around you, but since she has Brooke for a mother, I can see why she turn out the way she did. Only Bridget escaped Brooke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mte4EYCNPjs

I can't stand Rick or Maya, I wish they would fall off the face of the earth...hahaha.

Shick
Jun 20 2013, 01:23 PM
metitle
Shick
metitle
STEFFY!!! lmao

LOL,

And how many times has he crawled back to the woman he wants (Hope)? Many times, and Steffy the pathetic one has hung around/chased after him each time. She is way more pathetic. At least Liam actually wanted Hope. He only got with Steffy when schemes/manipulations caused him to, or because she got pregnant.

I didn't see him crawling back to Hope this time, I saw Hope actively pursuing Liam during his grief of losing the baby and the lost of his wife. When Italy gate happen I did not see LIam going back to Hope, but returning to Steffy. When Steam was reconnecting on the sofa, I saw Hope face and head plaster in the fire, very creepy. When Rick lie was expose Liam jumping to reunite with Hope, she needed to Rick help to manipulate Liam to come back to Hope. Brooke having no confidence that Liam will choose Hope had to orchestrate an ambush wedding and now she is doing it with the help of Hope to get him to big bear. Those two are positively an occult. LOL.

metitle
Member Avatar

Shick

He only got with Steffy when schemes/manipulations caused him to, or because she got pregnant.
Pregnancy is no reason for a man to stay with a woman these days. Liam stayed with Steffy because he wanted to and not because of the kid. Today, the legal system gives a man every right to his child as if he were married to the mother. Hope is the more pathetic when she ran to the man and tell him to dump his wife now that she is not pregnant. My gosh, she didn't give the man time to grieve the lost of his child. To me that's a sign of desperation and immaturity.

Dakota
Member Avatar

metitle
Jun 20 2013, 02:20 PM
Shick

He only got with Steffy when schemes/manipulations caused him to, or because she got pregnant.
Pregnancy is no reason for a man to stay with a woman these days. Liam stayed with Steffy because he wanted to and not because of the kid. Today, the legal system gives a man every right to his child as if he were married to the mother. Hope is the more pathetic when she ran to the man and tell him to dump his wife now that she is not pregnant. My gosh, she didn't give the man time to grieve the lost of his child. To me that's a sign of desperation and immaturity.
Hope is the most pathetic in my book, the man lost his child and he is griefing over the lost and the lost of his wife, and all Hope can think about is, this is her time with Liam. Her mother plans another ambush getaway and yet Hope is excited about it. These two are positively an occult if you ask me. Only someone like Hope would think a tragedy and accident that Steam suffer is her get out of jail free card to chase a man who is still married. I am not a Lope fan, but I want them together since they are sooooooo in love together, these two do not need to infect any other character. I feel sorry for Wyatt, he will be used and disgarded by Hope, but not before Brooke accidentally sleeps with him again. She does have a lot of accidents. :blulaugh:

Shick
Member Avatar

Dakota
Jun 20 2013, 02:19 PM
Shick
metitle
STEFFY!!! lmao

The same applies to Hope who is always stating how she was robbed and blah blah blah.
And the same applies to Steffy.

Shick
Member Avatar

Dakota
Shick
metitle
STEFFY!!! lmao

jacpre

I can agree to disagree, but the reaction that people have for Hope are justify and rightfully so. When you see her say the stuff she does with no filter and showing how insensitive she is. She keeps on saying how she is not bashing Steffy, but if she look in the mirror she is no better than Steffy in the past and is bashing her. Steam losing the baby is about her chance wiht Liam. I believe it was a day after Steam lost their unborn baby where Hope was kissing on him and telling him she love him, who does that. It is not even about Liam or Steffy pain and lost, it is about Hope and how she was robbed. The baby dying it insigificant in comparison to how she was robbed of a life to Hope, Earth to Hope get a life. You are not all that special. The world does not resolve around you, but since she has Brooke for a mother, I can see why she turn out the way she did. Only Bridget escaped Brooke.

I can't stand Rick or Maya, I wish they would fall off the face of the earth...hahaha.

Shick
metitle
Shick

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepWhat self-respecting woman keeps running back to a man who chooses another woman over her more than two times?
LOL,

I didn't see him crawling back to Hope this time, I saw Hope actively pursuing Liam during his grief of losing the baby and the lost of his wife. When Italy gate happen I did not see LIam going back to Hope, but returning to Steffy. When Steam was reconnecting on the sofa, I saw Hope face and head plaster in the fire, very creepy. When Rick lie was expose Liam jumping to reunite with Hope, she needed to Rick help to manipulate Liam to come back to Hope. Brooke having no confidence that Liam will choose Hope had to orchestrate an ambush wedding and now she is doing it with the help of Hope to get him to big bear. Those two are positively an occult. LOL.
You'll see him pining again for Hope once Wyatt enters. Let's face it, Hope is his #1. Steffy is the pregnant default no one wanted.

Dakota
Member Avatar

Shick
Jun 20 2013, 03:35 PM
Dakota
Shick
metitle
STEFFY!!! lmao

Never said that it didn't apply to Steffy, but you seem to be under the misassumption that only Steffy is patethic and Hope isn't. I don't play these kinds of games where fanbase chew each other out saying who is more pathetic than who :lol:. Hey if you prefer that, ok that is on you. Both women are pathetic, but right now Hope has Steffy beat. Only a sick and demonic women would think a dead child is her ticket to Liam.

Shick
Dakota
Shick
metitle
STEFFY!!! lmao

jacpre

Shick
metitle

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepWhat self-respecting woman keeps running back to a man who chooses another woman over her more than two times?LOL,

You'll see him pining again for Hope once Wyatt enters. Let's face it, Hope is his #1. Steffy is the pregnant default no one wanted.

I think it is laughable that Hope fans still consider her being number one in Liam heart, he is a waffler through and through. You must have missed the interview where Brad Bell said told SC that Liam is the love the one you are with guy. He told SC to play it that way and that is basically what he did. He does not love either one more than the other. If Hope is his number #1 than I feel sorry for her because Liam does not treat her any better than he treats Steffy. In fact he treats her worst. It is like women who is in a polygamist marriage or in a harrem who believes that the husband or the king loves her more than the other wives or girls. Right, and yet Hope only got Liam this time because Steffy gifted her to Liam. It wasn't Liam choosing Hope outright, Steffy left him, told him to be with Hope and told Hope to be there for Liam. Sorry, but I fail to see the logic in how Steffy is the default girl that noone wanted, but yet Hope is his number one. :lol: So Liam will pine for Hope when she is with Wyatt, but I bet when Liam does get back with Hope and Wyatt is out of the picture and Steffy comes back, he will be pining away for her too. :lol: So go ahead reclaim the booby prize that is Liam, I rather stick to a real man, but only real men are Carter, Marcus, Justine, Thomas and the never seen Thorne, but I am sure all these males will be further ruin by the writing and pen of Brad Bell.

Evan
Member Avatar

Liam/Hope/Steffy has to be the worst, most boring love triangle on the soaps in years, for the simple reason that Liam is not worth 2 women fighting over him.
Now Wyatt on the other hand................if I found Darin Brooks naked in the woods of Big Bear and I was Hope or Steffy..........Liam would be out of my mind ASAP.

Shick
Member Avatar

Dakota
Jun 20 2013, 04:52 PM
Shick
Dakota
Shick

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepWhat self-respecting woman keeps running back to a man who chooses another woman over her more than two times?

Never said that it didn't apply to Steffy, but you seem to be under the misassumption that only Steffy is patethic and Hope isn't. I don't play these kinds of games where fanbase chew each other out saying who is more pathetic than who :lol:. Hey if you prefer that, ok that is on you. Both women are pathetic, but right now Hope has Steffy beat. Only a sick and demonic women would think a dead child is her ticket to Liam.

Shick
Dakota
Shick

jacpre

Shick

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepWhat self-respecting woman keeps running back to a man who chooses another woman over her more than two times?LOL,

I think it is laughable that Hope fans still consider her being number one in Liam heart, he is a waffler through and through. You must have missed the interview where Brad Bell said told SC that Liam is the love the one you are with guy. He told SC to play it that way and that is basically what he did. He does not love either one more than the other. If Hope is his number #1 than I feel sorry for her because Liam does not treat her any better than he treats Steffy. In fact he treats her worst. It is like women who is in a polygamist marriage or in a harrem who believes that the husband or the king loves her more than the other wives or girls. Right, and yet Hope only got Liam this time because Steffy gifted her to Liam. It wasn't Liam choosing Hope outright, Steffy left him, told him to be with Hope and told Hope to be there for Liam. Sorry, but I fail to see the logic in how Steffy is the default girl that noone wanted, but yet Hope is his number one. :lol: So Liam will pine for Hope when she is with Wyatt, but I bet when Liam does get back with Hope and Wyatt is out of the picture and Steffy comes back, he will be pining away for her too. :lol: So go ahead reclaim the booby prize that is Liam, I rather stick to a real man, but only real men are Carter, Marcus, Justine, Thomas and the never seen Thorne, but I am sure all these males will be further ruin by the writing and pen of Brad Bell.
It's funny Steffy fans deny what we've seen on screen :blulaugh: He always chooses Hope when schemes are out of the way.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply