Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 01:45 PM (3,621 Views)
Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

Evan
Jun 20 2013, 05:26 PM
Liam/Hope/Steffy has to be the worst, most boring love triangle on the soaps in years, for the simple reason that Liam is not worth 2 women fighting over him.
Now Wyatt on the other hand................if I found Darin Brooks naked in the woods of Big Bear and I was Hope or Steffy..........Liam would be out of my mind ASAP.

It is one of the worst storyline ever, nothing appealing about a waffler, but yet Hope and Steffy fans fight over him. :lol: I agree with you about DB...now that is some eye candy. :D

Shick
Jun 20 2013, 06:02 PM
Dakota
Jun 20 2013, 04:52 PM
Shick
Jun 20 2013, 03:35 PM
Dakota
Jun 20 2013, 02:19 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepWhat self-respecting woman keeps running back to a man who chooses another woman over her more than two times?
And the same applies to Steffy.

Never said that it didn't apply to Steffy, but you seem to be under the misassumption that only Steffy is patethic and Hope isn't. I don't play these kinds of games where fanbase chew each other out saying who is more pathetic than who :lol:. Hey if you prefer that, ok that is on you. Both women are pathetic, but right now Hope has Steffy beat. Only a sick and demonic women would think a dead child is her ticket to Liam.

Shick
Jun 20 2013, 03:35 PM
Dakota
Jun 20 2013, 02:19 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepWhat self-respecting woman keeps running back to a man who chooses another woman over her more than two times?People are too quick to jump on her.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mte4EYCNPjsWhat self-respecting woman keeps running back to a man who chooses another woman over her more than two times?LOL,
I think that would be Hope.
how many times has the wishy washy man choose Steffy over her?
Here is why I dont think Hope is mature enough:
1. the man she wants is wishy washy and cannot make a choice
2. the man chooses another woman over her time and time again.

If she was grown up, then she would not be chasing after an idiot who cannot decide if he wants Steffy or Hope.
I would say to Hope - dump him already and cut your losses.
You'll see him pining again for Hope once Wyatt enters. Let's face it, Hope is his #1. Steffy is the pregnant default no one wanted.

I think it is laughable that Hope fans still consider her being number one in Liam heart, he is a waffler through and through. You must have missed the interview where Brad Bell said told SC that Liam is the love the one you are with guy. He told SC to play it that way and that is basically what he did. He does not love either one more than the other. If Hope is his number #1 than I feel sorry for her because Liam does not treat her any better than he treats Steffy. In fact he treats her worst. It is like women who is in a polygamist marriage or in a harrem who believes that the husband or the king loves her more than the other wives or girls. Right, and yet Hope only got Liam this time because Steffy gifted her to Liam. It wasn't Liam choosing Hope outright, Steffy left him, told him to be with Hope and told Hope to be there for Liam. Sorry, but I fail to see the logic in how Steffy is the default girl that noone wanted, but yet Hope is his number one. :lol: So Liam will pine for Hope when she is with Wyatt, but I bet when Liam does get back with Hope and Wyatt is out of the picture and Steffy comes back, he will be pining away for her too. :lol: So go ahead reclaim the booby prize that is Liam, I rather stick to a real man, but only real men are Carter, Marcus, Justine, Thomas and the never seen Thorne, but I am sure all these males will be further ruin by the writing and pen of Brad Bell.
It's funny Steffy fans deny what we've seen on screen :blulaugh: He always chooses Hope when schemes are out of the way.

I am not a Steffy fan, I could give two shit about Steffy, Liam, and Hope or Steam or Lope. But in this kiddy storyline Hope is currently in the wrong. Last I check, Steffy did not scheme to get Liam the last time she got involve with him. Hope dumped him remember, she said his love was not good enough. Liam repeatedly tried to get her back, but Hope would not move. He eventually move on with Steffy, no manipulation or scheme, Hope dumped him, he moved on. When Italygate failed to bring Liam back to Hope because he went back to Steffy. Rick and Othello lie came out, she latched on to that. She went on and on about being robbed. Hey if you believe that Liam loves Hope more than Steffy than more power to you, but I don't think he loves any girl more than the other, he is the love the one you are with girl because he does not treat any of the girls better than the other. I hope you get Lope because I don't want them infecting anybody else or my viewing of the show.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

I did see this on soapcentral, but I could not find it, but found it somewhere else. Love the one you are with comment by SC an advice Bell gave SC to play Liam.

http://www.worldofbb.com/index.php?mode=thread&id=733028

SC mentions that he had his issues with the way Liam behaves - one moment being totally into one girl and then totally into the other
and that he feared that the fans would hate him
Bradley Bell told him:
*that Ronn Moss did this for 25 years so SC should not worry

* Bell also told SC he just needs this advice - "Love the one your're with"

SC states so this is all he can do and does. He concentrates on how Liam is different in his relationship with Hope and with Steffy since they both are different.

Hmm, love the one you're with, that can't any louder than to show that Liam does not love any girl more than the other.
Edited by Dakota, Jun 20 2013, 06:30 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Actors most of the time choose to be neutral in triangles. Same with writers, to please both sides. It's played out on-screen a lot differently. He's been with Steffy when she or Bill or Rick have manipulated the situation... or when she was pregnant.

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

Brooke is so desperate it is pathetic. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG5e3qgo-tA

metitle
Member Avatar

Brooke used that same attitude when she decided to get with Bill.
As in Katie words:Brooke you are using Steffy/Liam's lost as an opportunity.
Katie reminded her that when Bill and her had their crisis, even though she said things like "take him", or "marriage is over".
Katie said I didn't expect anyone to take it as an opportunity.
I believe Brooke is trying to justify her reasons for going with Bill.
Edited by metitle, Jun 21 2013, 07:59 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

^^ Taylor had her fair share of being pathetic when she tried her hardest to push Steffy/Liam together too

metitle
Member Avatar

We have to agree, both mothers played their roles in pushing her daughter.
But in my opinion Brooke seemed more hellbent than Taylor.
Taylor certainly didn't organize a surprise wedding in which the groom didn't know about.
Brooke on the other hand, is training her daughter to be just like her - to strike while the iron is hot.
That is dont even wait for him to mourn, jump him immediately.
But yes, both mothers played a role in that awful triangle.
If only the man was man enough to make a decision. Or better, if only the man was worth the effort.

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

Brooke is truly pathetic, she knows if Hope gets Liam this time around, it is because Steffy gifted him to her. She is the default girl this time because Liam did not choose her outright. She told Taylor to back off with the meddling and let the grown adults handle their own problems, but yet she is manipulating, scheming, desperate, pathetic, and planning to get Lope together at any cost. She is afraid that if Liam knew the real reason Steffy left, he would want her back and not Hope. That is her fear because she can't have her daughter losing out to Taylor's daughter, just like she could not have her own daughter winning against her, which is why she slept with Deacon and Nick while with Bridget. When Bridget lost her child with Nick, she said that it was for the best when she thought she had an abortion. When she had an affair with her SIL (Deacons) she was telling Steffy, how she could not understand why nobody understood the love she had for Deacon. Of course, Stephanie put her in her place, she was not the victim in that affair and nor is she a victim now with Brill. I can't wait till Taylor blows Brill out of the water, that will be must see tv. Brooke will be scrambling trying to play the victim and saying with one tear falling down her face, how sorry she was. The whole time she was hiding it and enlisting her sister and Eric help to cover it up. When you have a sister like Brooke, who needs enemy. :lol: It will be interesting which side Hope and Rick take, but then again both of them are two losers anyway. Anybody who thinks a dead baby is a one way ticket to someone husband is a loser in my book. Rick has always been a loser, he got Caroline through manipulations and scheming, Caroline was a gift from his own mother. Now Rick is involved with an ex-con and pretty soon she will see what a loser Rick is too. She should have stuck with Carter, he is a man in every sense of the word, and Rick is a shrimp and small man at that. :lol:

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

metitle
Jun 21 2013, 10:28 AM
We have to agree, both mothers played their roles in pushing her daughter.
But in my opinion Brooke seemed more hellbent than Taylor.
Taylor certainly didn't organize a surprise wedding in which the groom didn't know about.
Brooke on the other hand, is training her daughter to be just like her - to strike while the iron is hot.
That is dont even wait for him to mourn, jump him immediately.
But yes, both mothers played a role in that awful triangle.
If only the man was man enough to make a decision. Or better, if only the man was worth the effort.
Hope can't handle life challenges, which is why Brooke has to help her daughter get what she wants at the expense of every one else. Brooke is proud that Hope is just like her, she is peeing all over just thinking about it. She is disappointed that Bridget is not like her, perhaps she is jealous and still upset that Bridget was not Ridge after all because even after all her manipulation with Bridget, Ridge was still in love with Taylor and wanted nothing to do with her. It took Taylor dying the first time for Ridge to move on with Brooke. I remember a scene where Brooke was on the ground crying and begging Ridge, and Ridge back home to his loving wife Taylor and his children.

starwatcher2

Well, I'm neither Lope or Steam.. Weak Liam just isn't worth it imo.. I like Hope and Steffy pretty much the same when they are away from Liam.. Although, I think Hope & Liam fits better than Steffy & Liam.. I'm enjoying the Hope on my tv screen right now. I think she did the right thing concerning Liam today, and I'm proud of her.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Shick how is Steffy the Vilian?When Hope was engaged to Liam
she played the virgin card.Liam left hope and asked Steffy to
marry him.I know Steffy helped Liam along by being the ultimate
seductress.When it comes to breaking relationships up,no body
does it better than those Logans.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Well hello, Wyatt :wub:

LPS
Member Avatar

Ummm.....Steffy used Hope's virginity AGAINST Hope. Steffy pretty much spread her legs in Liam's nose and said "come and get it". That's not manipulation?

metitle
Member Avatar

If Liam loved Hope as he clearly said, then he wouldn't have gone to Steffy's spread legs.
Liam's true love is LIAM. And that's the truth. I put this whole crap on Liam and his inability to make a decision.

LPS
Member Avatar

But that wasn't the orginal argument. Someone was claiming that Hope was using her virginity to manipulate Liam when it was the other way around.
Edited by LPS, Jun 22 2013, 06:01 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Just watched the scene where Steffy leaves Liam. I love how B&B uses popular music. Love that song, "Where I stood."

metitle
Member Avatar

I blame Liam more than I blame the women.
Hope was naive back then and still is.
Steffy was and still is a go getter.
Liam could have drawn a line and said I am with Hope or Steffy.
But he did not. He allowed himself to be manipulated by both women, their mothers and his dad.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

I'm gonna miss Steffy. Really don't like how desperate they've made Hope that she's ready to go after Liam the second Steffy lost their baby. I found that very tacky and distasteful regardless of what Steffy has done in the past.

I do hope that maybe if they move Hope onto a new guy that maybe I'll be able to enjoy her. I'm willing to keep an open mind. :)

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

Counting down for July 1st fireworks and more to come. hehehe

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply