Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: August Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 01:49 PM (6,666 Views)
ratfink
Member Avatar

No more Y&R Interesting Spoilerish Tweets? :embarrassed:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Guess not ratfink :( We musta been naughty in a past life.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Interesting tweets from EB today. Fun tweets from MTS about her daughter's wedding, and the usual boring ones from MM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

MM is still mouthing off? I haven't heard and I don't tweet :)

LPS
Member Avatar

@greeneyedbaby

@actualBrentBoyd If rumors are true about Dylan being Nikki & Jack's son, why didn't you remind them that their son's heart was donated?
Collapse

Brent Boyd

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not being coy - that's just wrong. Why are you getting worked up over a rumor?

All of this came about because Nelson "full of crap" Branco claims Kay gives everyone a letter and one states that Nikki has a baby out there.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Aug 23 2013, 10:54 AM
@greeneyedbaby

@actualBrentBoyd If rumors are true about Dylan being Nikki & Jack's son, why didn't you remind them that their son's heart was donated?
Collapse

Brent Boyd

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not being coy - that's just wrong. Why are you getting worked up over a rumor?

All of this came about because Nelson "full of crap" Branco claims Kay gives everyone a letter and one states that Nikki has a baby out there.
I'm thinking that letter states that Nikki is her daughter, that would really set Jill off in a tizzy.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Sorry about no new thread. I'll post a completely new one for September. This one will have to suffice for August though.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

ratfink
Aug 9 2013, 03:33 AM
No more Y&R Interesting Spoilerish Tweets? :embarrassed:
NOPE! They've scaled back on being to honest out there especially since EB last HAM, most of the time they just piggyback off what other cast members tweet and be on that KUM'BA'YAH fake shit.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Are you kidding? A guy from Young and the Restless, that thinks a lot of himself, is making an ass of himself on Twitter, IMO :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply