Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 02:08 PM (13,428 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

General Hospital: June Discussion

General Hospital's 2005 Emmy Win!

The GH Emmy win that never gets old!

The 40th Annual Daytime Emmy nominations are this month on HLN!

Click here to see who was nominated from GH!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8808776/1/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

While still not happy about the Franco recast, I absolutely loved Monica and Tracy today. Even though they constantly bitch at each other when the chips are really down they have each other's back. I love my Q's.

Monica and AJ have had spot-on reactions to Michael's rape. AJ's reaction was the only thing I found compelling about last week's reveal.

Yes, sir, CarSon are reverting to form---this is so going to blow up in their faces, I can already tell. Although for once I am kind of hoping they actually pull this off, even though I know they won't.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

JarlenaLante
Jun 3 2013, 03:52 PM
While still not happy about the Franco recast, I absolutely loved Monica and Tracy today. Even though they constantly bitch at each other when the chips are really down they have each other's back. I love my Q's.

Monica and AJ have had spot-on reactions to Michael's rape. AJ's reaction was the only thing I found compelling about last week's reveal.

Yes, sir, CarSon are reverting to form---this is so going to blow up in their faces, I can already tell. Although for once I am kind of hoping they actually pull this off, even though I know they won't.
I agree with all of your comments! I have really loved the way Tracy and Monica have been more integrated into the rest of the show-- especially Tracy. A few years ago, it was as if scenes with Quartermaines were limited to once a week filler living room scenes. Now they really have a presence in everyone's lives.

And DAMN, Diane. What a bitch in court!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I agree. Killing Franco off AGAIN would be a good move IMO. They could have gone in any number of other directions with RH. This isn't working and I don't see how it can. The Monica /Tracy scenes were the highlight today. I do love seeing Diane again. Ava still intrigues me. Surprisingly the only one of the OLTL trio working out so far is KA. ME has his own hurdles to jump having just played dual roles before the Exodus. So far Silas isn't lighting any fires for me. But that's a minor quibble compared to what they've done to poor RH.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I can't believe I forgot to add the most weird thing about today's episode: Franco's climbing the jail cell bars like a monkey! Yikes!

granolagirl
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Jun 3 2013, 03:52 PM
Anytime they have scenes together, it's a good show for me!

That said... I was kind of bored today. There were some good pieces. I do care about the Sam/Rafe/Silas custody battle. And Sean Kanan's scenes. But Sonny and Carly's plot just doesn't grab me -- probably because you know it's one of those things that is never going to play out.

Nice to see Diane again, although I miss her friendship with Alexis.

Can't remember much else. Glad to hear Patrick mentioned in the preview!

happy
Member Avatar

I am really, really hating GH right now. This invasion of the newbies has got to stop. But the spoilers all indicate that it will only get worse. Yuck.

It's seriously unwatchable right now, IMHO. There are only a few small glimmers of watchable scenes - but nothing is MUST see on the screen. I miss Carnaj and Niz. Thank God for the Luke/Tracy scenes right now.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Molly sounded like another girl wanted who wanted her man back after she dumped him, SMDH.
Team Taylor/TJ
Patrick, a neurosurgeon, doesn't know what pediatric cancer looks like on a small infant :omg:
Best part of the show was when Silas shut down Molly and Taylor told her that TJ was her to the prom. :rockon:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Sick babies/children storylines pull at my heartstrings. I wish soaps didn't do them. Poor Danny!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Rafe and Molly are so cute. :)

Taylor is pretty.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 4 2013, 02:34 PM.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Taylor is so pretty, a decent actress and I already love her with TJ. Loved the look on Molly's face when Taylor said she was taking TJ to prom.
Edited by ScorpioQueen, Jun 4 2013, 03:53 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Taylor is so pretty, a decent actress and I already love her with TJ.

THIS.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 4 2013, 03:58 PM.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

I like Taylor too. she was throwing all kinds of pickup lines at TJ lol

I always love Maxie and Patrick's interactions

Anyone else notice they finally mentioned where Kristina disappeared to lol Lindsey been gone for awhile. i guess the rumors of her being recast yet again aren't true for the moment

Felix called Britt a Succubus Hell Hound.... can we just bask in that for a moment :lol:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

WrecklessLove
Jun 4 2013, 07:47 PM
I like Taylor too. she was throwing all kinds of pickup lines at TJ lol

I always love Maxie and Patrick's interactions

Anyone else notice they finally mentioned where Kristina disappeared to lol Lindsey been gone for awhile. i guess the rumors of her being recast yet again aren't true for the moment

Felix called Britt a Succubus Hell Hound.... can we just bask in that for a moment :lol:
Felix called Britt a Succubus Hell Hound....can we just bask in that for a moment.

:roflol:
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 4 2013, 07:51 PM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

just watch GH just done, and I enjoy Molly & Rafe scene, Silas/Sam Scene, Felix/Sabrina scene, and of course I enjoy scene of Patrick and Sabrina, Can't wait to see what up next tomorrow cuz i saw my Sonny & Carly scene.....

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Britt is hilarious ringing a bell summoning Sabrina to her beck and call though. :laugh:
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 4 2013, 08:22 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

poor sam! i hope danny doesnt die or anything. that would be too much

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Like, how do u get Cancer from a rash? the hell kinda drive thru diagnosis is that? I'm over Ol Ponytail already

nightfan

Molly's just a bit too cheerful. But with a name like Molly, what can you expect?

I'm not a fan of Shawn killing Franco. Why would Alexis want to be romantically involved with a hitman? And how is he fit to be a mentor to TJ? Just not sure about this convoluted hit plot. For some reason, because I expect Sonny to follow through with such a plan, I'm unhappy with Carly getting involved with this. It would taint her for me.

nightfan

Classic
Jun 4 2013, 08:21 PM
Britt is hilarious ringing a bell summoning Sabrina to her beck and call though. :laugh:
Wasn't Sabrina's roommate revelation a shocker for the audience? Sabrina was inconsiderate. She should have told Felix first. She had no right to take Britt in without his permission. None. This is very unlike Sabrina. Or maybe it's just a character flaw... which is good writing! So I like it!

natdot99
Member Avatar

WrecklessLove
Jun 4 2013, 08:52 PM
Like, how do u get Cancer from a rash? the hell kinda drive thru diagnosis is that? I'm over Ol Ponytail already

Danny is a infant and they have limited immunity to fight off a serious disease. A rash that does not go away in a couple of days on a infant, represent a serious conditon.

nightfan
Jun 5 2013, 12:54 AM
Molly's just a bit too cheerful. But with a name like Molly, what can you expect?

I'm not a fan of Shawn killing Franco. Why would Alexis want to be romantically involved with a hitman? And how is he fit to be a mentor to TJ? Just not sure about this convoluted hit plot. For some reason, because I expect Sonny to follow through with such a plan, I'm unhappy with Carly getting involved with this. It would taint her for me.

Jason was a hitman and involved with several young ladies and treated Michael like his own son.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply